BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion Vitamin Burst
  • "I have very dry skin and I was constantly looking for a good body lotion until I found this. This product is very buttery and very hydrating. I love this product and swear by this product. " in 22 reviews
Michelle S.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My entire family and I loved this lotion. It kept, hands, feet and body moisturized without feeling oily. I am so upset it has been discontinued. What a shame. Bring it back Vaseline!!
Dani C.
Hopedale, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand and I love this lotion! I got it for a good price at Target, and the scent is nice and fresh. I used it everyday while I had it. I now use a different lotion, but I stuck with the brand because of the value and the use that I got out of it.
Kelsea G.
Kenhorst
Love how this lotion feels, it's not greasy at all when applied. It's a great amount for the price. Walmart has a huge variety and this is the one I decided to go with and I'm very happy with it, would buy again.
Christin L.
Tazewell
Couldn't pick a more better moisturizer. So soft, and doesn't leave a oily residue. Can get it at any drugstore, not pricey at all. Very long lasting. I love it, definitely something I'd buy again!
Joseph M.
Perfect body lotion! This lotion leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and has reparative qualities. Amazing lotion for the price! Nice scent, not too overwhelming.
Jessie S.
Weymouth, MA
This was my absolute favorite lotion for years. I was heartbroken when it was discontinued in many CVS and Target stores. The smell was amazing, and Vaseline is my most trusted lotion brand. My skin would feel soft all day and I only applied once in the morning and once at night. I highly recommend this product, if you can find it anymore.
Whitney M.
Johnson City, TN
Simply wanderful! Would and will be buying again! Very gentle formula and great scent! Super smooth feeling! Makes skin feel great and very refreshing! The smell and the smooth feeling last a long time! I love using this lotion at night begore bed, it is very relaxing to me!
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
I love vaseline. I have the vaseline petroleum jelly that I use on my lips every night before bed and my lips would be super soft by the next morning. So I decided to try this lotion out. I really like this product, it really did what it was supposed to and results were great.
Robyn R.
Omaha, NE
This feels like you are putting liquid satin onto your skin. And then it absorbs and your skin feels softer and smoothr. I like the scent and how long it lasts without being overpowering. It smells so nice on. I will buy again when I run out because my skin feels so nice.
Veronica G.
I cannot recommend this lotion highly enough! It goes on really smooth, not greasy like some lotions. The scent is really subtle and you can't beat the fact that my hands no longer crack in the winter. I would never go back to any other lotion after using this one