Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion, Mineral Renewal uploaded by Wing L.Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion, Mineral Renewal uploaded by Megan B.

BY VASELINE #54 in Lotion

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys-3 - Combines 3 powerful moisturizing ingredients that infuse and suspend sheer moisture at each layer of your surface skin; the top, the core & deep down. No other leading lotion delivers this kind of miniaturization to all layers of surface skin for deep hydration & a surprisingly light, silky after-feel The Sheer Infusion Botanical formula contains Cypress & Eucalyptus extracts. Vaseline keeping skin amazing.

Sydney H.
Greenville
This product is truly amazing. It's the only lotion that I purchase regularly at Walmart!! It leaves my skin feeling soft, well-hydrated and revitalized. The shape of the bottle makes it easy to be stored and I would 100% recommend this product to anyone.
Kattalyna G.
Jesup
this is a very good body lotion! it keeps your skin nice and soft. the reason i didnt add 5 stars is because it took a while to go into my skin it just kinda sat there for a while before in soaked in, all in all its a good product.
Katrina B.
This is my favorite lotion for after my shower. It keeps my skin radiant, smooth and soft. After i shave I get really dry legs so this product keeps my legs from drying!
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
It's a good lotion I like to use it on my case for days when my skin is feeling really dry especially during the winter. The sent Just smell like lotion and it not a greasy lotion.
I liked this products light weight feel and smell. It was gentle on my skin and didn't fell greasy or sticky. I bought it from Walmart. I gave it only 3 stars because I wasn't sure if I would purchase another bottle. It was a good product but not great.
This particular Vaseline product is one of my personal favorites. If you're looking to lock in moisture this is for you! Your legs will look shiny and smooth. It's easy to rub in; perfect for a morning rush! Works best if used fresh out of the shower!
Lela B.
Everything about this great. No complaints! But it is a little on the pricey side. I used it almost everyday then I ran out haha. I have to go get some more. The smell is a soft one. It it leave your body soft. Would but again
Sarah D.
Weddington, NC
This is a good product for what it is. Lightweight but makes your skin feel smooth. It is better suited for summer wear when you don't need a lot of hydration
Mandie B.
Durham
The first ever purchase of a Lotion product by Vaseline. I've only used Vaseline Lip Therapy product. It's so rich and creamy application
ahine l.
Caldwell, ID
So smooth and buttery! It leaves your legs feeling so great you won't want to stop touching them and you don't have to use a lot
Alyssa R.
Where can u buy it
Wing L.
Duluth, MN
What are the other scents?