Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion, Botanical Blend uploaded by Marcy M.Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion, Botanical Blend uploaded by Denise F.Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion, Botanical Blend uploaded by Denise F.

BY VASELINE #91 in Lotion

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

with Stratys-3patented multi-layer moisture complex Skin is an amazing, complex organ with many layers. But some moisturizers, don't give all the surface layers their proper attention. Sheer Infusionwith Stratys-3- Designed to work differently for unbeatable moisture* amp; unmatched skin feel. No other lotion delivers this kind of moisturization to all layers of skin* for deep hydration amp; a surprisingly light, silky after-feel! The Botanical Blend formula contains botanical Cypress extract amp; Eucalyptus extract, known for its soothing skin benefits. What is Stratys-3 The patented Stratys-3Complex combines 3 powerful moisturizing ingredients that infuse and suspend sheer moisture at each layer of your skin* - the top, the core amp; deep down. Vaseline keeping skin amazing Learn more about skin at vaseline.com Questions or Comments Call 1-800-457-7084Made in Mexico*versus leading everyday body lotions. *stratum corneum (surface skin)

Denise F.
Lafayette Louisiana
This product is very good ,I have really dry skin on other body parts .this product left my body feeling so soft ,I usually use a oil after well I didn't need it . Vaseline is next in my shopping cart keep in mind it's the sheer one ,smell of wonderful
Chancee M.
JOPLIN, MO
I didn't mind this product, but it wasn't my favorite. It kind of made me feel greasy. It smelt good though. I only used it two weeks and I really still am unsure. You can get it at your local store, I used target. If your skin is dry I would reccomend it.
Stephanie K.
Henrico
I love the body lotion by vaseline. This keeps moisture in while allowing for a non-greasy feeling. The best of both worlds. I love the light feeling and the fresh scent with this product. I would recommend this to all of my friends. It is cheap too.
Destiny F.
I love this lotion. I have very sensitive skin and it didn't break me out or leave me with weird bumps like most lotions have. The scent is amazing I love the smell and will definitely be purchasing it again
Hanna T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love any type of vaseline product because it has 100% glycerin. The scent is okay, not fantastic but its bearable. I bought this from walmart and I dont regret it. It is long lasting, a little goes a long way! Would def recommend to anybody who wants soft skin.
Rylee V.
Mesa
This product is really good it tends to leave your skin soft and silky I would definitely recommend it to anybody that is interested in getting a new product. Especially if you're dry it's going to do wonders.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
I have never felt a softer and lighter lotion. I used a small sample when staying at a friends house and knew I had to buy the full size for my personal use at the first chance I got! This lotion works so well to make your entire body feel smooth and soft, without leaving you feeling greasy.
Marcy M.
Britt, IA
This is one of my favorite body lotions. I love that it doesn't make me feel greasy and it smells really great. It is super moisturizing and one of the best lotions I have purchased. It is my go to lotion when I need extra help with dry summer skin!
Valerie F.
I am a major lotion lover and this one is amazing. I am a nursing student and get really dry hands from the constant hand washing and alcohol sanitizer use. This lotion saves the day and smells amazing!!! I am a devoted customer now and have a huge supply in my bathroom.
Carrie A.
Keyport, NJ
It is ok I guess can't say much about it but it gives my skin a nice soft touch and makes it soft to the touch I use it on my son who has baby skin then using baby lotion for him I use. What ever is on sale and I watch the prices go up and down would recommend it