Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion, Botanical Blend uploaded by Marcy M.Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion, Botanical Blend uploaded by Denise F.Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion, Botanical Blend uploaded by Denise F.

BY VASELINE #91 in Lotion

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

with Stratys-3patented multi-layer moisture complex Skin is an amazing, complex organ with many layers. But some moisturizers, don't give all the surface layers their proper attention. Sheer Infusionwith Stratys-3- Designed to work differently for unbeatable moisture* amp; unmatched skin feel. No other lotion delivers this kind of moisturization to all layers of skin* for deep hydration amp; a surprisingly light, silky after-feel! The Botanical Blend formula contains botanical Cypress extract amp; Eucalyptus extract, known for its soothing skin benefits. What is Stratys-3 The patented Stratys-3Complex combines 3 powerful moisturizing ingredients that infuse and suspend sheer moisture at each layer of your skin* - the top, the core amp; deep down. Vaseline keeping skin amazing Learn more about skin at vaseline.com Questions or Comments Call 1-800-457-7084Made in Mexico*versus leading everyday body lotions. *stratum corneum (surface skin)

Denise F.
Lafayette Louisiana
This product is very good ,I have really dry skin on other body parts .this product left my body feeling so soft ,I usually use a oil after well I didn't need it . Vaseline is next in my shopping cart keep in mind it's the sheer one ,smell of wonderful
Hanna T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love any type of vaseline product because it has 100% glycerin. The scent is okay, not fantastic but its bearable. I bought this from walmart and I dont regret it. It is long lasting, a little goes a long way! Would def recommend to anybody who wants soft skin.
Chancee M.
JOPLIN, MO
I didn't mind this product, but it wasn't my favorite. It kind of made me feel greasy. It smelt good though. I only used it two weeks and I really still am unsure. You can get it at your local store, I used target. If your skin is dry I would reccomend it.
Stephanie K.
Henrico
I love the body lotion by vaseline. This keeps moisture in while allowing for a non-greasy feeling. The best of both worlds. I love the light feeling and the fresh scent with this product. I would recommend this to all of my friends. It is cheap too.
Destiny F.
I love this lotion. I have very sensitive skin and it didn't break me out or leave me with weird bumps like most lotions have. The scent is amazing I love the smell and will definitely be purchasing it again
Rylee V.
Mesa
This product is really good it tends to leave your skin soft and silky I would definitely recommend it to anybody that is interested in getting a new product. Especially if you're dry it's going to do wonders.
Stella W.
Revere, MA
I really like Vaseline products because they are usually made with great ingredients! This body lotion smelt amazing and really left my skin feeling soft!
Monica P.
Wheatfield, IN
This stuff was awesome it felt great on my skin and wasn't greasy at all. It smelled amazing and I felt like my skin looked much brighter after multiple uses.
Shannon B.
Helps with dry skin, and flakiness during any season. Got mine at cvs. Will continue to use this and I only have to apply one a day. Feels great on my skin
Lindsey H.
Mobile, AL
This feels so silky and smooth on your skin. It comes in several different scents so you have options. Throw it in your gym bag and you are good to go.