Vaseline Serum, Radiance Restore, 6.8 Ounce uploaded by Lorna W.

BY VASELINE #57 in Serums

Moisturizes to Heal & Soothes Rough, Cracked Skin Highly Concentrated Helps Reverse Past Skin Damage Helps Protect Skin Introducing Vaseline Intensive CareTM Healing Serum, a new range of skin care that brings the power of highly concentrated, healing... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alondra H.
Glendale
I love this vasaline prodeuct so much it is the best. when ever i look a little dead ill ust put some on. the price is very good not too expensive. it did meet my expectations it defentily did not disappoint. i would recomemed to other men and women
Christie E.
Stamford
Worked pretty great - kept my skin moisturizer however I got a little ashy during the day lol the packaging is cute. I like getting these from Walmart cuz it's cheaper but I am not sure if I would buy it again
Autumn S.
Cincinnati,Oh
Works great. I love the prouduct it makes your skin very soft. The tube it comes in seams very nice it has never broken. It is a great thing to buy if you want a good prouduct that will make your skin soft. It has a great price, and I would definitely recommend to buy it! Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion
Haley R.
Ellis
This product is great! I picked this up at target and have used it for proabaly 2 years. It gives the skin a nice glow without that weird orange color and it also leaves your skin hydrated and not sticky feeling. The only thing I would change about this is that I wish it came in a pump bottle. But good product over all.
Eugenis J.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a long day in the sun when I go to the beach, the park or pool, my skin looks parched. Over time there have been some dark spots on the skin. Thanks to this product my skin looks radiant and some dark spot have cleared.
Nakiera P.
Norwalk
If you have dry and sometimes itchy skin... this product helps a lot with those issues... it's very gental on the skin so it works grate on exzema proned skin.... I use it on the regular because I have extremely dry skin and normal lotion dose nothing to improve on my skin but this does miracles
Jenni C.
Cartersville
I enjoy these lines of lotions. I'm a lotion junky. I got it at Wal-Mart and it was reasonably priced. The size could have been bigger. More product for the price. It worked but it took a while. Had to use more of it to get better results. I would buy again if they upped their formula.
Cheyenne F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product use it everyday in my routine makes my skin feel amazing gentle on and is perfect for everyday use and grate to put in my bag when i go places and the price is not bad grate value this is definitely something i would recommend to others overall amazing product
Rose B.
I haven't personally used this, but I have heard from a family member that it was amazing! I bought it for her at Walgreens and she enjoyed it very much. She said she didn't expect it to be so effective because "I usually make bad decisions" but she was pleasantly surprised!
Kimberly L.
Verona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Has a buttery smooth feeling but not greasy. Also very gentle on the lips. Would recommend this product to family and friends. Going to repurchase this when mine runs out. Has really nice packaging that stands out. Vasaline is definitely my go- to brand.