Vaseline Serum, Radiance Restore, 6.8 Ounce uploaded by Lorna W.

BY VASELINE

Moisturizes to Heal & Soothes Rough, Cracked Skin Highly Concentrated Helps Reverse Past Skin Damage Helps Protect Skin Introducing Vaseline Intensive CareTM Healing Serum, a new range of skin care that brings the power of highly concentrated, healing... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Cincinnati,Oh
Works great. I love the prouduct it makes your skin very soft. The tube it comes in seams very nice it has never broken. It is a great thing to buy if you want a good prouduct that will make your skin soft. It has a great price, and I would definitely recommend to buy it! Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion
Haley R.
Haley R.
Ellis
This product is great! I picked this up at target and have used it for proabaly 2 years. It gives the skin a nice glow without that weird orange color and it also leaves your skin hydrated and not sticky feeling. The only thing I would change about this is that I wish it came in a pump bottle. But good product over all.
Nakiera P.
Nakiera P.
Norwalk
If you have dry and sometimes itchy skin... this product helps a lot with those issues... it's very gental on the skin so it works grate on exzema proned skin.... I use it on the regular because I have extremely dry skin and normal lotion dose nothing to improve on my skin but this does miracles
Jenni C.
Jenni C.
Cartersville
I enjoy these lines of lotions. I'm a lotion junky. I got it at Wal-Mart and it was reasonably priced. The size could have been bigger. More product for the price. It worked but it took a while. Had to use more of it to get better results. I would buy again if they upped their formula.
Rose B.
Rose B.
I haven't personally used this, but I have heard from a family member that it was amazing! I bought it for her at Walgreens and she enjoyed it very much. She said she didn't expect it to be so effective because "I usually make bad decisions" but she was pleasantly surprised!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I liked this product because it worked very well for my dry skin. I felt like noticeable results came from only a few uses! It exceeded my expectations for a drugstore lotion. This was my first time using it and I would buy again, especially in the wintertime!
Alondra H.
Alondra H.
Glendale
I love this vasaline prodeuct so much it is the best. when ever i look a little dead ill ust put some on. the price is very good not too expensive. it did meet my expectations it defentily did not disappoint. i would recomemed to other men and women
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
This is my go to moisturizer! I've been using it since I was little and it's always been super gentle! It leaves my face soooo moisturized for the whole day! And it is super effective since I do have dry skin. I love this moisturizer just as it is!
Mylia B.
Mylia B.
gainesville, FL
This formula of this lotion is very creamy. Personally I think it works best when you are fresh out the shower and  still slightly damp. It really helps to lock in the moisture. Leaves the skin with a subtle glow! And overall does an amazing job!
Johnna S.
Johnna S.
Albuquerque
I love this product! The texture is amazing and leaves your skin hydrated. I've used this product more than once. It is very gentle on your skin and keeps it smooth. It's a reasonable price and good value.I would recommend to others.