Add a Photo

Vaseline Rosy Lip Therapy Valentines 0.6 oz

Vaseline Rosy Lip Therapy Valentines has been clinically proven to help heal dry lips, and it gives your lips a natural, rosy shine. This tinted lip balm has a non-sticky formula that melts into lips to lock in moisture while enhancing your lip color. Our Vaseline lip balm tins are convenient, so you can take them with you in your bag, purse, or pocket, and moisturize whenever your lips feel dry. Natural, Rosy Shine When you have dry lips, the last thing you want is to make them worse. Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips truly moisturizes while also bringing out lips' natural rosy tones. This tinted lip moisturizer provides a glossy look with a hint of pink - and you'll love the scent that has elements of rose, vanilla, and red berry. Made with the Original Wonder Jelly Like all Vaseline lip products, this formula is made with pure Vaseline Jelly that has been protecting and helping to heal dry skin since 1870. This product brings you the dry skin healing benefits of our original Jelly in a formula custom designed for lips, so Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips is a lip balm you can trust. Locks in Moisture The top protective layer of skin on your lips is thinner than on the rest of your body, and can be more susceptible to dryness. Vaseline Rosy Lips tin is a moisturizing lip balm that penetrates into lips rather than simply sitting on the surface. The formula locks in moisture to support your lips' natural recovery from dryness. Lightly tinted lip balm gives lips a natural, glossy shine Made from pure Vaseline Jelly to provide long-lasting moisturization Rose, vanilla, and red berry scented lip balm Non-sticky, non-greasy formula locks in moisture Collect all products from the Vaseline Lip Therapy lip tin range: Original, Cocoa Butter, Aloe, and Rosy Lips Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.
Photos (2)
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

I picked this up after Valentine's Day when discounted. It's my first time trying out the rosy lip therapy. I've tried the thick clear lip therapy in the little plastic container which I love. This stuff comes in a cute little tin. Seems like it can get unsanitary so definitely wash hands before sticking your fingers in there. It doesn't seem to tint my lips although red colored formula. There is a light fruity or floral type of scent. This stuff is not as thick as the other kind I have tried. This seems good so far but I'll try it out some more.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ

I picked this up one clearance after Valentine's and wasn't sure what to expect. While I dislike lip products that are applied with fingers, I like this! The color isn't as vibrant as I expected it to be, it goes on smoothly, and keeps my lips hydrated!
Kylie U.
Kylie U.
Hacienda Heights, CA

I don't usually like lip products that involve having to use your finger but, I really like this lip balm. It is small but just the right amount, perfect for on the go. The casing is secure and adorable. The balm inside is also tinted a pink color and has a fruity sent.

Join Now