BeautyFaceFacial SkincareVaseline
Repairing Moisture Lotion (Frag-Free) Bonus

Vaseline Repairing Moisture Lotion (Frag-Free) Bonus

When you have very rough, irritated dry skin you need something that will moisturize to help it heal fast. In our Advanced Repair Fragrance Free lotion, we've combined healing micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly with our highest levels of moisturizing glycerin. The result is a rich yet quick-absorbing formula that gives you intense moisturization, allowing your skin to heal from deep within* Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

Does it work? [product:vaseline-repairing-moisture-lotion-(frag-free)-bonus]
Start your review of Vaseline Repairing Moisture Lotion (Frag-Free) Bonus!
Product Highlights
If you looking for a really good moisturizer does not going to break the bank you need to try this out its super dry skin fixes it like instantaneously and it lasts all day longin reviews
This product is so amazing, I love it so much, I use it once or twice daily and even make my friend use it. It is fragrance free which is good for putting on perfume afterwards but it feels so cooling and soft. I love using this product because it leaves my skin feeling amazing, definite 5 starsin reviews
Very moisturizing and did not irritate my sensitive skin. Definite must havein reviews
Nylea J.
I use this lotion and the intensive care everyday and I've been seeing improvement in my skin, from scars slowly disappearing to dry patches getting back its moisture!
Janice M.
Johnson City, NY
My dry skin snuck up on me this year, but I've been using the Vaseline repairing moister lotion to combat it and already day one & two I can tell a huge difference in my hands dry spots around my knuckles and in between my fingers where it usually gets the driest.
anna C.
Springfield, VA
The texture of the lotion is good. Not too heavy and not too liquid. Definitely hydrates the skin and helps lock in moisture and repair dry skin
Euridici C.
Allentown
My skin is soo sensitive and mostly all the body lotion they smell weird ,hut this one always work for me
Nana C.
Jersey City, NJ
The beat for dry sensitive skin. Makes you ferl smooth and moisturized. Does not leave any oily resedue
Emily R.
Tulare
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very moisturizing I love it. It is really good especially for dry skin and skin with scars . It heals your skin and keeps it looking and feeling softer than ever. I highly recommend if your looking for an everyday lotion to keep you skin looking and feeling youthful.
Kristine L.
Feels good, makes your skin feel good and helps hydrate your skin and pores. Not bad, I dig it so much. ❤
Julie M.
I love this lotion!! I have been using it for years now. It leaves my skin silky smooth and is not greasy like some lotions can be. I use it multiple times a day for a hand moisturizer and once or twice a day for whole body. It is great. I really like that it is fragrance free. Great for sensitive skin 😉 #moisturize #silkysmooth #sensitiveskin #fragrancefree 😍👍
Theresa B.
Vaseline Repairing Moisture Lotion (Frag-Free) Bonus uploaded by Theresa B.
I really dislike lotion. I received this as a sample in my Walmart beauty box and I absolutely love it. So much so that I went to Walmart and bought a full size bottle. This lotion doesn't make your skin feel sticky. It just moisturizes and makes it feel great.
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
Vaseline Repairing Moisture Lotion (Frag-Free) Bonus uploaded by Laís F.
The best product ever... I use every day, my hands are very dry and I use 5 times a time, its very helpful for me!!!