Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, Original, 13 oz

Vaseline Jelly is the original skin protectant, it has been used to protect, help heal, and lock in moisture for dry skin since 1870. To this day, it effectively cares for your skin. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original is triple-purified and hypoallergenic, and is the ideal product for a multitude of uses, including sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic Pure Petroleum Jelly. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original is a product you can trust. Its triple-purification seal guarantees each jar of Vaseline Jelly has been purified not once, but three times to remove impurities. It is dermatologist recommended and has been given the U.S. National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance as appropriate for use by those with eczema and people with sensitive skin. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original is fragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and non-comedogenic (it won't clog your pores). Vaseline Jelly Uses. Original Vaseline Jelly has many uses, including personal care, baby care, and beauty. By sealing in moisture, it assists the skin's natural recovery to help dry skin heal. This can rejuvenate visibly dry skin and help reduce the appearance of fine, dry lines. Vaseline Jelly creates a protective barrier that protects skin against environmental factors, such as windburn - and has been used for over 100 years to protect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Many of Vaseline's dry skin lotions contain petroleum jelly, to give your skin the extra care it needs. Explore the range and enjoy the healing power of Vaseline.

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original is clinically proven to help heal dry, damaged skin; Vaseline Petroleum Jelly provides dry skin relief and protects minor cuts; Made with 100% pure petroleum jelly. Purity is guaranteed with our triple-purified formula; Vaseline is the #1 Dermatologist recommended pure petroleum jelly; Vaseline Jelly can be used on dry skin, stressed skin, and sensitive skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, Original, 13 oz!
Vildana C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I like Vaseline and I thought I loved it on my sons super dry skin because it did help make a noticeable difference. But after trying a few other things, even tho it helped, it didn’t help even close to another product
Natalia C.
Provo, UT
I like it so much, was really good for my baby’s rash, and his dry skin, this don’t go away so keep protecting for so long the skin.
Erica R.
Louisville, KY
I really like this product. I use it everyday on my lips and eyebrows. Sometimes I use it on my eyelashes to help them grow. I have been using it for over 10 years now.
Allissa M.
Madisonville, TN
I love this stuff! I put this on my face every night to keep it very moisturized throughout the winter!
Brandy T.
Battle Creek, MI
My son had very sensitive skin to where his pee would irritate his skin, so I tried different expensive products that didn't work. But when I started using this and it worked. Every time I changed him I would put this on him, and he didn't have a problem with irritated skin.
Alexis S.
Baltimore, MD
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, Original, 13 oz uploaded by Alexis S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to. I love how subtle it is . My skin is super super sensitive so I hate putting anything with perfume on my face . This product is definitely safe for babies so you know it’s ok for you to use. Keeps my skin feeling smooth and it’s affordable.
Beverly P.
Anniston, AL
For me Vaseline is my must in our house i use it for lots of things and leaves my skin very soft and silky I love to massage this into my skin after I've just shaved makes my skin feel great love this
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been a staple in our home for many years. We use it from everything from dry skin, to chapped skin to diaper rash. Excellent product. Recommend to anyone who has a child with severe diaper rash. It will help. Love this product.
Bervely J.
Bronx, NY
love the baby smell is so good i use it on my babies to prevent diaper rash for their skin as a lip balm for dry peeling skin i will never switch to any other product this is the truth i’m Vaseline Gelée de pétrole pour bébé Vaseline® satisfied with the brand vaseline and its many products are amazing
Cristina G.
Esto es lo mejor para la hidratación, me ayuda cuando mis pequeños se rozan por el pañal, y a mi me gusta por que me funciona para mantener hidratados y saludables mis pies...

Looking for your answer?