Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Cream, Dual Action Alpha Hydroxy Formula 4 Fl Oz (Pack of 4)

BY VASELINE

kodie g.
kodie g.
Gales Ferry, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I have this in my purse always, at my job I have to put my hands in a sanitizer about a million times a day and it really really dries out my hands to the point of cracking sometimes. I bought this a couple months back to hope it was a really good one and I was not let down! the only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I don't like the greasy feeling afterwards but that is to be expected when using a Vaseline product. it Def does its job when it comes to rehydrate your hands.
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Bristol, VA
This cream is so light on my skin! when I need that extra protection, this formula really helps keep me feeling light and cool while nourishing my skin in next the way it needs. I stumbled on it while getting my groceries but this product is so nice, I'm coming back to get it when I run out of this package! that won't take long, considering how much I use it.
Heather
Heather
New York, Ny
I've been using a lot of Vaseline lately, particularly their Petroleum Jelly on my lips and body due to Taking Accutane. These products have really helped my skin to be remained hydrated regardless of how dry it could be. Their cream has saved my life. I had severely dry skin while on Accutane before I found this product. It's very moisturizing! I love it.
Lamonica H.
Lamonica H.
Edgemoor, SC
I am a rare buyer of Vaseline products, however when I buy products I like to look for things that will actually help to keep me looking and feeling healthy, and are not just trying to promote for money. The Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Cream is great for when you are looking for a gentle feel that's like lotion but isn't, and it leaves the skin moisturized.
Sage I.
Sage I.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I do really like this cream I just found it too thick. It;s practically scent less and goes on smooth its just too thick to spread without using a whole tube though. I got this one at walmart a while ago but I've seen them at rite aid too. I find it helpful only for realllyyy dry cracked skin and would not recommend it for daily use of healthy skin.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Batesburg, SC
I enjoy using this product when the weather turns cold and my skin begins to dry out. It usually gives a good moisture that lasts throughout the day, but I have found that it will become greasy if too much is applied. I will buy this product again and use it in much smaller amounts and probably just on my elbows, knees, and hands.
Jane M.
Jane M.
This stuff really saves me during our Minnesota winters. I use it especially on my feet and hands of course, but really anyplace that needs it. It smells nice and feels soothing, too. I will always be a customer and am glad to have found this product. It is so affordable which is good as I use so much of it!
Vika S.
Vika S.
Ridgefield, WA
As a girl who has a full face of makeup three to four days a week, I feel like having Vaseline jelly cream is important, I use it every time I have to remove makeup!!! But also as moisturizer for my feel, I like to just rub my feet with it and put socks on and go to sleep for some super different, Love it!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Bloomfield, NY
We used this on my son for his circumcision so he didn't stick to his diaper and it worked great because it's in a tube not a jar it was very easy to get out and there was less fussing from him. It's also very reasonably priced and is still the same Vaseline we have used for years
Joan P.
Joan P.
East Bernstadt, KY
I clean houses sometimes for extra money. I have this in my car. My hands are in water and/or cleaning products constantly. I put this on as soon as I get in the car. It makes my hands soft & hydrated. I don't like the greasy feeling but it soaks into my skin after a few minutes.