Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Blue Seal With Cocoa Butter (100ml)

When skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich color below the surface, enabling it to literally glow. But when skin is dry, its surface becomes uneven and rough, leaving it looking dull. Cocoa Butter Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly works naturally with your skin to keep it visibly healthy and glowing all day. Weight 0.106 kg.

Vaseline Jelly Cocoa Butter locks in moisture to help dull, dry skin heal with a light cocoa fragrance.; Keeps your dry skin healthy-looking and glowing all day. Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed.; Contains cocoa butter, which is known to nourish your skin. Best for dull skin, cracked skin, or dry skin.; Gentle on your skin, dermatologist tested, and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores).; Dimensions - 7 x 4 x 6.5 cm.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Blue Seal With Cocoa Butter (100ml)!
Lehigh Acres
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this so much. Vaseline is such a good lip moisturizer. I only use this for my lips now. Also the cocoa butter has such a nice smell. You do not have to reapply this super often. I would recommend this to everyone.
Mountain View, AR
This is the only thing I have found that works great for chapped lips, it lasts for a really long time, leaves my lips moisturized, not greasy or wet feeling, really soaks in to heal my lips. Affordable & easy to find.
Pomona, CA
This stuff is so powerful, I apply it to my nucleus, my lips, nose, face, everywhere! I’ll apply it at night and wake up with still some on me. My fiancé loves it too. Super creamy and just wonderful!
Hudsonville, MI
This is a great quality product . It doesnt bother sensitive skin conditions and moisturizes. It smells fantastic. It is available at many stores
Rexburg, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really good product and it’s very inexpensive. It smells good and can be used for many things. I use it for my lips at night
Tonawanda , NY
Purchased at: CVS
Everyone should have this in their home. I have used this for so many issues like dry feet, elbows, knees. It helps and smells good.
Portland, OR
Great for chapped lips. Used it before i went to bed and woke up with soft lips. Got rid of my burning chapped lips.
I love using this when it’s too dry and cold. It really seals in the moisture after a nice shower and scrub.
Satellite Bch, FL
1,407 reviews
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients! This product is great for all skin types!
Saint Helens, OR
The small travel size of this is great! It smells awesome and Always helps my chapped lips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...