Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly Aloe Fresh uploaded by Chayma B.

BY VASELINE

Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly Aloe Fresh is a unique light, fast-absorbing jelly that keeps your skin feeling fresh and hydrated all day long. Not only is it non-greasy, but it is also incredibly gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (i.e. it will not block your pores). Like all other Vaseline petroleum jelly products, it has been triple purified to ensure the highest possible quality.

Purnima D.
Review for: Vaseline - Light Hydrating Jelly (Aloe Fresh) 250ml more...
This smells so good! It’s my favorite Vaseline. It helps my face feel smoother. It has a very nice scent and it works well. It is long lasting as well. It is great to use and I would definitely recommend it.
Hana S.
Review for: Vaseline - Light Hydrating Jelly (Aloe Fresh) 250ml more...
This product is very good to use for many things. It help protect the skins from burns and many more. It is very gentle on the skin. I buy it from a dollar store at a very good price. The scent is very light and would recommend it to customer to use for their skin.
Broke G.
['Gatesville', 'TX'], TX
I actually use this product for my lips, believe it or not! I use to prime my lips right before I put on my liner, and my liquid lipstick! This makes the liner go on very smoothly, without any cracks, and makes my liquid lipstick stay on so much longer!!
Jackie A.
I like this product this product works very great and you can use it for many things and its not even expensive it is a good price i use it often mainly when i cant find my chapstick and i just use it for my lips and it leaves them wonderful aswell not only that hut you can also use it for your eyelashes and it will help them stay healthy and grow
Sarah M.
A Use this product on my lips in place of chapstick. I like how there is little to no smell. Vase line brand is an affordable way to keep your lips smooth and protect against the dry air of winter. Use it sparingly because a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend this product.
Johanna R.
I Never have a bad thing to say about Vaseline. The amount of times I have used Vaseline for random needs from blisters loosening a tight lid. Vaseline never disappoints.
Gabriella F.
Canyon Lake
Vaseline petroleum jelly is so versatile, it's awesome, I don't think there's ever been a time I could go without it! Definitely a necessity in my purse!
Jessica A.
Reno
I use Vaseline for everything. I live in a very dry climate and can use it to pack my nose on a cold winter day.
Valarie V.
I've used this product for when I have dry lips and on my feet. Works good both areas. Soft and smooth results
Fatma ف.
Review for: Vaseline - Light Hydrating Jelly (Aloe Fresh) 250ml more...
I like this better than the classic Vaseline because it’s lighter in texture and less sticky especially with this heat where I live. It is a little pricier than the other available petroleum jelly with aloe available in the department store where I shop. To be honest I only buy this Vaseline when I don’t find my preferred brand of petroleum jelly.