BY VASELINE #3 in Lip Care

Petroleum Jelly Vaseline 3.75 oz. Jar NonSterile see more...

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, 3.75 oz.
  • "I’m giving Vaseline a reluctant five stars because it is so incredibly useful for so many things. I try not to use it as it’s not great for the environment, that being said it’s perfect for when I dye/henna my friends’ hair as it keeps the dye from going over the hairline if you apply it along the hairline before dyeing. It also helps when I have incredibly dry sling but I’ve since found more eco conscious products that work better for me." in 17 reviews
Amanda G.
Grove city, OH
This is a product that you're able to use for so many different things it's crazy. I have been using this around my eyes and on my lips and on my skin since I was a teenager and I'm now an adult with a child that's almost a teen. I really think the reason I look 10 years younger than my age is because I started using this around my eyes as a teenager. I was watching Oprah and Tyra Banks was on telling her modeling secrets and she said she uses Vaseline for everything especially around her eyes. After that I always use Vaseline around my eyes and I still do to this day and it seems to work better than some high-end items. I put it on every night before I go to bed in my eye area always stay smooth and soft and I haven't aged like a lot of other women my age have. This is a secret anti-aging product that every woman should be using
Katniss G.
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly = Multifaceted
This stuff has been around for ages, 1865 to be exact. It can be used for just about anything. Just like WD40 (though I wouldn't put it on or in my body) it's genius at its best.

Vaseline is great for softening lips and skin, lubing whatever your heart desires, removing makeup, keeping nail polish off your skin when applying it to your cuticles before painting your nails, etc.

Did I mention it's cheap too!

It clogs pores, which is why I gave it 4-stars and not 5.
Angel B.
North Charleston

This product is so versatile and will last you forever! It is available in nearly all drugstores and is so inexpensive. I use it as a chap-stick because I tend to get very dry lips, but you can use it to make a hair mask or add moisture back into your skin as well. It is a great product and all households should have at least one of these on hand, if not more!
Katie M.
Madison
I use vaseline for when my lips are extremely dry. Vaseline is so hydrating and makes me lips feel so soft. I have been using it for years! I don't even know when the first time I used it was! The only thing I don't like is that it can be greasy. To use it, you have to finger your hand in the tub and then your hand feels greasy afterwards. But if you're near a sink it's easy to wash off so it's not too much of a problem! I will always have vaseline in my stash and continue to purchase for life!
Jennifer M.
Dartmouth
This is the most tried and true product I think anyone has ever used. I’ve been using Vaseline since I was young you can use it for everything. I use it when I have a cut or any minor abrasion because it helps seal it right up and keep the area from getting any infections. It’s also great to condition lashes if you put it on a clean mascara wand and apply it to your lashes it is a great conditioner. You should always have Vaseline in your house no matter what because it can be used for so much.
Alexis R.
I use this on my lips at night and they’re so soft in the morning. I also use this on my kid’s eczema. You can apply a thin layer and still see great results. Comes off easily when you wash your hands, so you don’t have to worry about leaving greasy finger prints everywhere. I always keep a jar on my night stand and take a mini with me when i travel. If i don’t use it for a night, my lips definitely feel it the next day.
Estrella Q.
Odessa
I use this product to help stop bloody noses, on my very rough feet, and cracked lips. Even on my kids after they take a bath and get dry all over, no matter how much they hate it. The next day they don’t even have to wear lotion because their skin is so soft. Love to repurchase over and over, one big tub can last me at least 6 months to a year. We especially use it in the winter.
Sandra V.
San Antonio
I used to use Vaseline as a lip balm, but have since found other, less greasy ones that I like better. However this is still one of the most effective balms around, and since it is so versatile- it can be used in a variety of ways. You can use it to lock in moisture on your hands, under your eyes, in the hair, to smooth over eyebrows as a gel and of course on my lips.
Emma S.
Overland Park
This product is so versatile and will last you forever! It is available in nearly all drugstores and is so inexpensive. I use it as a chapstick because I tend to get very dry lips, but you can use it to make a hair mask or add moisture back into your skin as well. It is a great product and all households should have at least one of these on hand, if not more!
Erika B.
This is a great product to use at home. I would use it on my lips and face and it’d last a long time. However, it’s not ideal for travel/on-the-go; the tub is too big and the Vaseline gets messy from exposure and constantly having to dip your fingers in to use it. Again, it’s a great product for home use, so I always have one in my bathroom cabinet.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
When do you use this product the most?