BeautyBodyBody CareChickAdvisor
Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly

Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly

by ChickAdvisor

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteedGentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won���t clog pores)Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.For more info, visit Vaseline.

Does anyone engage in "slugging" with Vaseline as part of your face care? If so, what benefits have you seen? Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly
Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly ? How do you use vaseline? For slugging, the lips, cracked hands?
Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly ? What uses do you have for this?
Start your review of Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly!
How would you rate this product?
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly uploaded by Natalie L.
Purchased at: Target
How have I not reviewed this yet?! 5 stars all the way, obviously. A must for dry, chapped, irritated skin. I put it on my lips, my eczema, and any other skin that's irritated. This helps heal them really well, and soothes them immediately. Honestly it works better than some of the topical prescriptions I've been given at healing my eczema. I don't really put it on my face, but I can put it on my nose when it's chapped in the winter and it's never broken me out. The uses are endless! I feel bad about the petroleum, but I just haven't found anything else that compares. Great price, I have several different sizes stashed all over the place.
Lisa B.
Granbury, TX
Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly uploaded by Lisa B.
Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can’t say enough good things about Vaseline. Have used this since I was young . Just turned 51 and I swear this has kept my skin looking great . I have dry skin on the perimeter of my face , but an oily t-zone . And this has never caused me break outs . The secret is to apply after skin care to lock it all in . However more times than not , I’ve used it by itself . I promise you , it works . Try it one night . Put some over a wrinkle , then in the morning feel of it . You will notice it’s more plump and the wrinkle is not as visible. 🥰Hope this helps some ❤️Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly
Brenda V.
Woodward, OK
Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly uploaded by Brenda V.
me gusta mucho usar la vaselina porque es muy buena para bastantes cosas una de ellas es lo rosado de mi bebe ya tengo bastante usandola y siempre me da buenos resultados usala.
Angela  D.
Honolulu, HI
Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly uploaded by Angela  D.
Purchased at: CVS
If you want baby soft feet look no further than vaseline pertonimun jelly. Simply rub a thin layer of vaseline on the bottom of your feet and put socks on before bed. You can have silky smooth feet all year round. This will also heal the driest, cracked and calloused feet in 10 days or less. Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly.
Lina T.
Orlando, FL
Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly uploaded by Lina T.
This jelly is cheap and a little goes a long way. This is the best moisture. I put it on top of my skin after putting on serum and moisture to keep my skin hydrated all night. This jar is huge
Shonda D.
Kannapolis, NC
Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly uploaded by Shonda D.
Great for people with IBS when you “go too much”. I apply when I experience irritation and experience quick relief. I like the opening of the container. It makes it very easy to use one hand when I’m caring for my little one. It also keeps the contents moisturized over time for storage. I highly recommend this product for the quality and ease of use.
Megan D.
Purchased at: Target
It's one of my staples in my bag and it's so versatile to use. Have chap skin? Use Vaseline. Have dry skin?.use Vaseline. Chapped lips? Vaseline will take care of that. Doesn't have a scent and doesn't cause irritation to the skin. I always buy it and have a stock of it.
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
IVaseline Original Petroleum Jelly is a classic product. My mother used it as diaper rash treatment for me when I was a baby, and I used it on mine too. Now I use it as a lip balm and to protect dry and damaged skin. It does exactly what it’s made to do just as it has for years.
Madina S.
Naperville, IL
I like how oily & how quickly absorbs, no smell. Sometimes I use it for diaper rush and my husband uses for cracking hands in winter time. Anything specific
Brenda A.
Hamilton Avenue
Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly uploaded by Brenda A.
En esta temporada de frío es importante mantener la piel humectada para que la piel se mantenga saludable 🤚 .Esté producto es el mejor para este invierno.🌨🌨🌬❄❄ me encanta .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina D.
Cayuga, NY
il y a 5 mois
Jessica B. il y a 4 mois
I don’t put petroleum (other names used for this too), on my face and not often anywhere on my body, however, I’m even switching from Aquaphor for my hands at times, (per my doctors and more than one dermatologist) to something else. Petroleum is not something that is actually good for my body and I often instruct others to do their research on all the chemicals and ingredients they’re putting on/in their body. INCIDecoder, Byrdie, ewg.org, thinkdirty, & cosDNA are some to start with. Best wishes❣️🎉😊
T S.
il y a 7 mois
Chrissy R. il y a 4 mois
I use this instead. All natural/ without petroleum. Works even better. I order from Amazon.
Kendall E.
Hull, North Humberside
il y a un an
Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly ? What uses do you have for this?
Raven A. il y a un an
Lips, dry feet with socks on overnight, use around hairline when coloring hair, keep eyebrows in place
Samrah J.
Lawrenceville, GA
il y a un an
Is Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly good to apply on all over the face as per shown on tiktok virals for deep moisturization?
Amy M. il y a un an
It isn’t really a moisturizer itself. It’s an occlusive and seals in moisture. I think it’d be a better idea to put apply some over your regular moisturizer if your skin is especially dry. I prefer aquaphor myself and sometimes put it on top of moisturizer.
Lisa M.
London, ON
il y a un an
Slugging might be a new concept to some, or a new name to an old trick. Slugging is the act of applying an occlusive layer of petroleum jelly at the end of your nighttime skin care routine, so on-top of all serums, oils and moisturizers. BENEFITs; Locks in moisture Prevents water loss Helps repair your skin barrier Allows your products to stay hydrated which in turn allows the products a longer time to do there job Soothing to the skin (I often use slugging when I feel itchy and dry and the relief is almost instant when applied) HOW TO; Begin with a clean area Apply usual skincare routine. ie. moisturizers, lotions. Apply a thin layer of Vaseline/petroleum jelly (you shouldn't be feeling overly sticky or slimy. Honestly a little goes a long way.) MYTH BUSTED; Many have a firm belief that applying Vaseline would cause breakouts. Petroleum jelly is non comedogenic which means it does not clog pores, this is due to the molecules of the product being too large to even penetrate the pores. Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly FROM HEAD TO TOE; I've begun applying this technique to other parts of my body after night time showers and baths. It's a great way to refresh my hands and feet for the next day and helped to keep them hydrated so they are not cracked and irritated the next day. I've also found after shaving my legs applying my lotion and then a layer of Vaseline helps ease the irritation from the razor I often have. BE AWARE OF; make sure your skin is cleaned before applying. You are creating a seal on your skin while slugging which means everything is trapped under that seal, the good and the bad, so make sure your starting with a clean slate. * If you have any active breakouts, or sebum acne, applying an occulsive layer such as petroleum jelly will lock in bacteria or other strong actives making them even stronger which in turn may disturb the pH of your skin so in those cases slugging is not advised. ?
Joanne P. il y a un an
Love this! I’ve been using the REN Evercalm balm which has the Vaseline consistency at the end of my night time routine-very soothing when I’m having a dry skin kinda day. I think I may have to give it a go with Vaseline especially at a fraction of the price 😘