BY VASELINE #5 in Lotion

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.

Buy on Amazon
Dreama W.
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
Ok so I admit I bought this at first because it was just cute and was like a Buck $1. This was definitely an attention getter and we all know Vaseline is an awesome skin barrier for your lips, and your face, yes I said it your face. I have had to use this as a moisturizer more than once. This is also perfect for cracked skin weather it be your lips or your hands it’s right in your bag and is the perfect size. Now my son is bad for biting on his lip, yes a bad habbit especially for winter but he was happy to pack this around and I make him apply it every hour. Especially in the winter months because winters here are horrible and not only chape your lips but your skin as well, and very fast before you know it. You will love this it’s perfect for your budget and it’s perfect to pack around. I have to say and it’s cute, so it really grabs the eyes. I explain it like this. It’s like when you are used to being around big kids and adults and then someone walks in with a fresh new baby, what do u do? It automatically attracts u too it, because it’s so tiny not like seeing the big ones you see daily. Ha. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin on a budget.
maría f.
maría f.
Miami
The best thing you could do is to keep Vaseline on your purse or in our emergency kit? Wanna know why? Because it has soooo many benefits;
1.- You can add sugar to it and exfoliate your lips.
2.- you can put them on your feet put socks on and go to sleep and the next day they'll be extremely softy
3.- you can make hair grow in small amounts! (Eyebrows or eyelashes) add it with a little brush or fingers if needed and leave it all night clean it next day and keep doing it for 1 to 2 months for them to grow!
3.- it makes perfume last longer! Put a little of it on your neck arms or whenever you are going to put perfume, add then the perfume and that's it! A hack for more smell in least times!
4.- the normal use people gives it to lubricate or soft areas. :)

If you can, please like this post!:)
Koya M.
Koya M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Everyone knows about the tried and true, ride or die, hold you down strength of petroleum jelly. It has been a staple in American households for decades. Vaseline has really cornered the market on providing us with quality petroleum jelly. Recently, they've implemented a worldwide initiative to spread care in the form of petroleum jelly to third world countries and impoverished nations. I don't have to tell you what it's used for (basically EVERYTHING) and I won't try to convince you to purchase it. This review is basically praise for a job well done on one of the most popular products known to man. 10/10
Julie O.
Julie O.
Concord, CA
This product is an absolute must-have for me. It is extremely versatile and I use it every morning and night. I get chapped lips very easily, so this really helps prevent that, especially at night. All I do is apply it on my lips and they stay moisturized until morning. Another thing I do, especially in the summer when the air is extra dry is put some in my nostrils to prevent nose-bleeds which are fairly common for me when the air gets dry. One thing that is a bit different from the other uses of Vaseline is that I put it under my perfume so it lasts longer. Many people don't do that, but it works for me. Now if you don't have this product then WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! Go get it now!
Anastasia J.
Anastasia J.
Amazing product! I also have a bigger size for me to use at night. Cold days leaves my skin,especially my hand, and lips very dry. Using this product has really made a difference with my skin. It leaves my skin moisturize and very smooth. It makes me want to touch my hand and my lips all day long. Werid but the product works. Travel size has really worked me; whenever I feel my lips dry I apply and it's good to go. Perfect size to give someone as a gift.
MrsBussinessWomen R.
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
I absolutely love this stuff this is something I curry in my handbag everywhere,the size is also convenient...my lips are always getting chapped and extremely dry through the day especially in the sun so I'm always popping this on my lips and it does wonders for my lips...I get smooth soft lips and also it looks like I have applied lipgloss as it gives he shine...this is also very handy when it comes to my eyebrows and eyelashes as I have heard applying Vaseline to your eyebrows and eyelashes helps the hair grow long and healthy so everything night be bed I apply to the very tips of my eyelashes and rub a good amount through my eyebrows...amazing
Daiane C.
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
I love this Vaseline, after shave I always use that to refresh my legs. Is effective for you use in your legs, under arms, also in your skin. When it's cold you can use in your lips too. Because the Vaseline protect your skin. Believe me this is a good product and brand. Very easy to use, very cheap the small size. You can find in target, Walmart, drugstores, also it's different sizes you can find too. Try this Vaseline in your skin!
Logan E.
Logan E.
Fort Pierce , FL
One of my all time favorite lip products right here! I have it in the "rosy lips" shade and nothing, I mean NOTHING, has ever moisturizer my lips like this stuff does. The packaging freaks me out a bit, I wish it was in a stick form because I feel like the tub form is a bit gross. Dipping your finger in and grabbing some product doesn't seem very sanitary. I turn the other cheek when it comes to this product because instead of drying your lips like most chap sticks and lip balms, this really moisturizers them.
Jade P.
Jade P.
This mini version is great because the big ones last forever and can have nasty build up over time. I use Vaseline as the last step in my routine at night, as a facial sleeping mask. I mix a thin layer with moisturizer if I want the Vaseline to absorb. If I put it on by itself, it will remain heavy on my skin and get all over my pillows throughout the night. It works by trapping in the moisturizer and other serums for better penetration. It gets the job done, however, it won't do much when used just by itself.
Nayeli B.
Nayeli B.
Mena, AR
I used this on my lips for about 3 months and for a while it worked great! I have really chapped lips so I thought I found my holy grail lip product. Unfortunately I would put it on and nothing would happen. My lips stayed super chapped and it felt like I just had something sticky on them. Now, it could have been the weather seeing as it went from really hot and humid to cold and dry. I might give it another try, but on the other hand my husband LOVES it. He uses no other lip balm.
Takwa J.
Takwa J.
kairouan
 uhh , Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review ???????Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini