BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.

Buy on Amazon
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
Ok so I admit I bought this at first because it was just cute and was like a Buck $1. This was definitely an attention getter and we all know Vaseline is an awesome skin barrier for your lips, and your face, yes I said it your face. I have had to use this as a moisturizer more than once. This is also perfect for cracked skin weather it be your lips or your hands it’s right in your bag and is the perfect size. Now my son is bad for biting on his lip, yes a bad habbit especially for winter but he was happy to pack this around and I make him apply it every hour. Especially in the winter months because winters here are horrible and not only chape your lips but your skin as well, and very fast before you know it. You will love this it’s perfect for your budget and it’s perfect to pack around. I have to say and it’s cute, so it really grabs the eyes. I explain it like this. It’s like when you are used to being around big kids and adults and then someone walks in with a fresh new baby, what do u do? It automatically attracts u too it, because it’s so tiny not like seeing the big ones you see daily. Ha. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin on a budget.
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
I absolutely love this stuff this is something I curry in my handbag everywhere,the size is also convenient...my lips are always getting chapped and extremely dry through the day especially in the sun so I'm always popping this on my lips and it does wonders for my lips...I get smooth soft lips and also it looks like I have applied lipgloss as it gives he shine...this is also very handy when it comes to my eyebrows and eyelashes as I have heard applying Vaseline to your eyebrows and eyelashes helps the hair grow long and healthy so everything night be bed I apply to the very tips of my eyelashes and rub a good amount through my eyebrows...amazing
Jade P.
This mini version is great because the big ones last forever and can have nasty build up over time. I use Vaseline as the last step in my routine at night, as a facial sleeping mask. I mix a thin layer with moisturizer if I want the Vaseline to absorb. If I put it on by itself, it will remain heavy on my skin and get all over my pillows throughout the night. It works by trapping in the moisturizer and other serums for better penetration. It gets the job done, however, it won't do much when used just by itself.
Crismill C.
perth amboy
Me encanta tus labios super suaves y libre de resequedad me encanta usarlo en invierno porque por el clima mis labios se ponen super secos y nadie quiere unos labios asi amo este producto y la manera como deja mis labios 💘//I love it your lips super soft and free of dryness I love wearing it in winter because by the weather my lips become super dry and nobody wants a lips so I love this product and the way it leaves my lips💘
Jasmeet S.
Richmond, VA
This is one of the best lip moisturizing product I have. It is gentle on your lips but is very effective at moisturizing. I bought mine in a variety of flavors at my local Walmart. These bottles are a great value for their price, and I have boughten and used over 30 so far! I will continue buying this product and recommend it highly. The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is because it can be a little inconvenient to have sticky fingers after applying this product by having to dip your finger in the vaseline.
Logan E.
Fort Pierce , FL
One of my all time favorite lip products right here! I have it in the "rosy lips" shade and nothing, I mean NOTHING, has ever moisturizer my lips like this stuff does. The packaging freaks me out a bit, I wish it was in a stick form because I feel like the tub form is a bit gross. Dipping your finger in and grabbing some product doesn't seem very sanitary. I turn the other cheek when it comes to this product because instead of drying your lips like most chap sticks and lip balms, this really moisturizers them.
Nayeli B.
Conway, AR
I used this on my lips for about 3 months and for a while it worked great! I have really chapped lips so I thought I found my holy grail lip product. Unfortunately I would put it on and nothing would happen. My lips stayed super chapped and it felt like I just had something sticky on them. Now, it could have been the weather seeing as it went from really hot and humid to cold and dry. I might give it another try, but on the other hand my husband LOVES it. He uses no other lip balm.
Nicole W.
The mini vaseline is really good for traveling and to put in your backpack for school. It is gentle on you lips and makes them soft and well nourished. The price was very affordable considering this product lasted me a couple months. I have at least three of these mini vaseline lip therapies. Overall if you are looking to soften up and nourish your lips at an affordable price but also be able to travel with it, the mini vaseline is the perfect product for you.
Lilly w.
Vaseline Mini ! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size! There's something aesthetically pleasing about Vaseline...maybe it's how it can be used for plenty of things. It could even simply be the results it gives you when used as a lip balm or even as a replacement for lotion on your elbows,knees,hands etc. If you for sure love Vaseline then I recommend you buy a mini sized container that you can take pretty much anywhere! It's small enough to place in your purse or backpack!
mindy s.
Boiling Springs
I love using Vaseline. It is so great not only for my lips but also for my face. I use Vaseline on my face when its really dry, or on acne if theyre sore or open. It hydrates your skin and lips. I use it on a daily basis. Also if you want to make your eylashes grow longer and fuller gently add vaseline to the top and bottom lashes. when you wake up wash the vaseline off and after a couple days you should start to see some improvement
Takwa J.
kairouan
 uhh , Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review ???????Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini