BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into m...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does th...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "My husband has been battling dry skin these past few months with the harsh winter we have had. He and I were very impressed with how quickly it was absorbed in the skin. I sprayed it on his arms and he rubbed it in. I immediately touched his arms and nothing transferred to my hands. He has hairy arms, so when he uses other lotions, it turns his arm white and doesn't absorb well. We were both impressed with the spray. He liked how quick it was and that he didn't have to fuss with squeezing or pumping a bottle. It does have a light manly scent which my husband liked but I wasn't a fan of. It isn't overwhelming thankfully, because my husband will be using it a lot! Overall a great product! I did receive a bottle of this complimentary in my JAdoreVoxBox for testing. " in 21 reviews
  • "As soon as my husband got home, I made him take off his shirt and I sprayed him down! He has a very itchy back normally and this easy way to apply lotion will be very nice for him. This is something we will continue to buy! I'm so glad I received it in my influenster box to test" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
rachel c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff lasts so long!!!! Nice price.... good sturdy packaging? And Amazing product!!!! Not much more to ask for !!!
Antoinette C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion more...
Found this at Gabes. Too bad it's been discontinued. It works well for son and husband's dry skin. It also makes it easy for them to moisturize themselves as they tend to forget to lotion up.
Vanessa D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion more...
It is OK but it’s very watery and it’s not long-lasting I found it on clearance but tried it anyway
Ashley M.
Odenton
Ah!! This lotion is the bomb! My boyfriend uses this all the time to keep his skin moisturized. He hates how certain lotions feel but he is obsessed with this! It's so fast and he doesn't get that thick consistency, it's very lightweight. You should definitely grab your significant other one, it's amazing!!!
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awesome product for men. This product has a mild manly scent and leaves my husbands skin hydrated and free from flaking.
Stewart P.
In my experience, this really is a poor quality lotion. It has a very strong cologne smell which is not unpleasant but very overpowering. I prefer any aroma I give off to come from a high-quality cologne rather than a cheap lotion. The real problem though is that I get almost not moisturizing from this lotion. It is very thin and my skin is left just as dry after application, although slightly greasy. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, especially when there are other options that are both cheaper and more effective. If you want to smell like a man via your lotion, buy lotion from Baxter of California.
Erin G.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband LOVES this stuff and he never use to wear lotion. He smells so good too. Not too strong
Justine M.
This product is AMAZING!! IT SMELLS GREAT. It goes on smooth and not greasy. My man is extremely picky about lotion and he loved this. We bought it on sale and it was totally worth it.
Really good lotion when your skin is dry I would recommend this product it makes you feel healthier
Shelbt I.
Talladega, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this I just love the smell of it so much it's gentle very gentle Not harsh at all
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?