BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into m...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does th...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "My husband has been battling dry skin these past few months with the harsh winter we have had. He and I were very impressed with how quickly it was absorbed in the skin. I sprayed it on his arms and he rubbed it in. I immediately touched his arms and nothing transferred to my hands. He has hairy arms, so when he uses other lotions, it turns his arm white and doesn't absorb well. We were both impressed with the spray. He liked how quick it was and that he didn't have to fuss with squeezing or pumping a bottle. It does have a light manly scent which my husband liked but I wasn't a fan of. It isn't overwhelming thankfully, because my husband will be using it a lot! Overall a great product! I did receive a bottle of this complimentary in my JAdoreVoxBox for testing. " in 21 reviews
  • "As soon as my husband got home, I made him take off his shirt and I sprayed him down! He has a very itchy back normally and this easy way to apply lotion will be very nice for him. This is something we will continue to buy! I'm so glad I received it in my influenster box to test" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Tina W.
So smooth for the cheap cost!! Quick and easy to apply because you just spray it on and it dries very quickly. I use it after I shower and it stays moisturized until the morning. Very gentle on the skin since it's a spray. I just rub in lightly
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband is not the biggest fan of this. It is easy for his job to spray on when he needs it otherwise he says it is hard to rub and soak into the skin. He still prefers pump lotion
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
I received this complimentary form Influenster in my #JAdoreVoxBox and my husband fell in love. It goes on evenly with a very faint scent. It doesn't leave his skin oily. This is the first lotion I've been able to get him to use regularly.
Jessica B.
Crescent City, FL
I love how i don't have to get my hands greasy putting it on (yes i used it instead of my husband) i love the smell too! i will definently be buying more of the girls spray on lotions.I received this product complimentary from influenster.
Paige V.
Morriston, Fl
OMG! This has a smell that is amazing! Seriously, this is wonderful! It leaves the skin silky soft too so I seriously think I am going to start using it, at least around the house! I will stick to my girly scents outside of the house. At $7.99 it is very reasonably priced!
Sprays in a direct line, and does absorb into skin very fast. When using on face I advise spraying it into your hand then applying on face. Leaves a slight greasy feeling, but supplies a great moisture, works well for women too especially after shaving your legs
Nikki G.
Spring Valley , CA
Great lotion for men. Me partner suffers from very dry skin but refuses to apply lotion because of the "sticky" feel. This however works wonders. Quite application and a quicker dry without that ducky feeling! Highly recommend!
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
I love this product. Winter is fast approaching and you have to keep your skin hydrated. I have dry skin and in winter it becomes worst. Like that I can rely on this product.
Maria Carmela D.
Rowlett, TX
My brother has recently been using this and he likes it so much. You don't need to make an effort to spread it to your body. It is not sticky. It has a cool feeling.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
Since the product does say MEN on it I made my boyfriend test it out! He loved it ! he says its a bit messy but once you get the hang of it, it does the job right.
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?