BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into m...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does th...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "My husband has been battling dry skin these past few months with the harsh winter we have had. He and I were very impressed with how quickly it was absorbed in the skin. I sprayed it on his arms and he rubbed it in. I immediately touched his arms and nothing transferred to my hands. He has hairy arms, so when he uses other lotions, it turns his arm white and doesn't absorb well. We were both impressed with the spray. He liked how quick it was and that he didn't have to fuss with squeezing or pumping a bottle. It does have a light manly scent which my husband liked but I wasn't a fan of. It isn't overwhelming thankfully, because my husband will be using it a lot! Overall a great product! I did receive a bottle of this complimentary in my JAdoreVoxBox for testing. " in 21 reviews
  • "As soon as my husband got home, I made him take off his shirt and I sprayed him down! He has a very itchy back normally and this easy way to apply lotion will be very nice for him. This is something we will continue to buy! I'm so glad I received it in my influenster box to test" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Sarah J.
Glasgow, KY
I received the Vaseline Men spray to review from influenster. I must say it works well as long as you are not excessively dry. I am sure if you are just needing basic moisturizing than this would be a great product for you. The locking lid is great design along with the ease of the product. Spray and go is an excellent design. The scent is a nice manly scent that reminds me of Irish Spring soap. The scent does last a good amount but is not over powering.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
I received this in the J'adore VoxBox! I have used the womens' before, and love it so I was excited to gift this to my Husband for his opinions! The scent is wonderful, and while it is a bit pricey the spray lotion is so much more convienient than trying to spread a thicker lotion. It doesn't leave a greasy feel and lasts all day!
Stephany W.
Richmond, KY
I bought this for my dad. Where he is getting older, he goes through a LOT of lotion. But he can never reach his back, so with these spray on lotions he can apply it more himself. Plus its Vaseline brand, which is really reliable and effective. You should try it!
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband isn't big on putting lotion on but he works outdoors so in the cold weather his skin gets pretty dry. I bought him this to try and he loves it. Gives him the moisture he needs without the hassle of lotion!
Amanda F.
Stephens City, VA
I got this in my J'Adore VoxBox. My husband was very skeptical of a spray lotion. But, he tried it and liked it. He said "smelled manly", which does not apparently mean like bacon and beer. Rather, like aftershave.

Again, I received this product complementary from Influenster through my J'Adore VoxBox
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
Work really well. The spray gets a wide range still have to run it in but that's not too bad. My boyfriend seems to like it when he's in a rush instead of using a regular lotion. Great for dry skin and smells good
Nanda H.
Miramar, FL
This was a product my husband and son used. They loved that it was super easy to use. You spray it on and hardly have to work to rub it in. The only con which is huge, is that you get less product and its messy.
Cassie H.
Temple, TX
My husband tried this as part of the JAdoreVoxBox I received from influenster, and it does work as a lotion spray, but he found it was pretty heavily scented which he didn't care for. He also thought it didn't work as easily as a traditional lotion/cream on hairier parts like legs/arms.
Lindsey P.
Homestead, FL
This is the best moisturizing lotion. My husband has dry skin and to him this is the best lotion he has ever tried. He uses the lotion in the morning and it has an all day effect. Recommend this product!!!!
Kathryn T.
Cincinnati, OH
After receiving the Vaseline Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing, my husband used it right away. He was very pleased with it and has continued to use it on a daily basis. We need to get more. :D I would recommend this lotion to any male out there!! It makes your rough dry skin nice.
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Rochelle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?