BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into m...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does th...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "My husband has been battling dry skin these past few months with the harsh winter we have had. He and I were very impressed with how quickly it was absorbed in the skin. I sprayed it on his arms and he rubbed it in. I immediately touched his arms and nothing transferred to my hands. He has hairy arms, so when he uses other lotions, it turns his arm white and doesn't absorb well. We were both impressed with the spray. He liked how quick it was and that he didn't have to fuss with squeezing or pumping a bottle. It does have a light manly scent which my husband liked but I wasn't a fan of. It isn't overwhelming thankfully, because my husband will be using it a lot! Overall a great product! I did receive a bottle of this complimentary in my JAdoreVoxBox for testing. " in 21 reviews
  • "As soon as my husband got home, I made him take off his shirt and I sprayed him down! He has a very itchy back normally and this easy way to apply lotion will be very nice for him. This is something we will continue to buy! I'm so glad I received it in my influenster box to test" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Steve C.
Manassas Park, VA
I received this as a gift from my wife. She sprayed it on my back. You do need to spray a bit more than you think, but I didn't have any issues with it not feeling like enough. She sprayed once down each side of my back and rubbed it in. My back didn't itch after that! She uses it on her legs sometimes and it works better than her regular lotion.
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I sneak this on occasion from my husband but am not all that thrilled with it. It covers ok and does dry very quickly but I feel like there is a greasy bit that gets left behind and it definitely clogs up the nozzle. It just wouldn't be my first choice.
Lisa B.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in my #JAdoreVoxBox, very surprised to see a man's product. I grabbed it tonight and told my husband he had to try. I sprayed him down. Very impressed. Went on smoothly, absorbed in to skin FAST. The scent at first spray was manly, however not long lingering (so it won't interfere with Cologne). My husband said he would definitely use it.
Theresa G.
I received this complementary product from Influenster. And my son is in love! It is a great way to get him using lotion without him pouring the whole bottle onto his skin. Smell great and leaves his sling well moisturized in this hard winter cold.
Dayna T.
He says I don't have the time but he itches from the winter dry skin, so solve it own it and use it....now he's hooked no more dry itchy skin! He's hooked and takes seconds to apply. The best time to use a cream , any kind is just after the shower. Absorbs fast without that greasy feeling he can't stand....another beauty blogger to the rescue!
Lizeth V.
Clayton, NC
My boyfriend loved this spray. At first he wasn't so sure since its a spray but after the first use he loved it. We liked that it was easy to use and wasn't greasy at all. The smell is very pleasant, I loved it. It was really fast absorbent. It really helps dry skin.
"I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product! It doesn't leave a thick oily feeling like a lot of lotions do. It's light and easy to apply and I forget I'm wearing any shortly after I apply it, which is great if you don't like the scents that a lot of lotions come in
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This sprays on fine but you still have to use your hands to rub in so I feel like that defeats the purpose. Also, the moisturizing affect didn't last all day long. I'd say skip it and but it in the bottle to actually get your money's worth.
Kat O.
Cleveland, OH
I received this in my Influenster J'Adore VoxBox and gave it to my husband to try. He came to me to specifically show me how soft his skin was! I was surprised a spray lotion could be so wonderful! I will be buying more of this for my husband!
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
I received this in the J'adore VoxBox! I have used the womens' before, and love it so I was excited to gift this to my Husband for his opinions! The scent is wonderful, and while it is a bit pricey the spray lotion is so much more convienient than trying to spread a thicker lotion. It doesn't leave a greasy feel and lasts all day!
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?