BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin f...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does the scent ...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "My husband has been battling dry skin these past few months with the harsh winter we have had. He and I were very impressed with how quickly it was absorbed in the skin. I sprayed it on his arms and he rubbed it in. I immediately touched his arms and nothing transferred to my hands. He has hairy arms, so when he uses other lotions, it turns his arm white and doesn't absorb well. We were both impressed with the spray. He liked how quick it was and that he didn't have to fuss with squeezing or pumping a bottle. It does have a light manly scent which my husband liked but I wasn't a fan of. It isn't overwhelming thankfully, because my husband will be using it a lot! Overall a great product! I did receive a bottle of this complimentary in my JAdoreVoxBox for testing. " in 21 reviews
  • "As soon as my husband got home, I made him take off his shirt and I sprayed him down! He has a very itchy back normally and this easy way to apply lotion will be very nice for him. This is something we will continue to buy! I'm so glad I received it in my influenster box to test" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
We found this, tried, and the hubby LOVED!!! He has a pretty bad problem here with dry hands. He is always looking for a little lotion to take on the go, but will not make his hands greasy or slippery when at work. He loves this lotion, and takes it with him to work in his bookbag!
Nicole M.
My husband absolutely hates lotion! He doesn't like the feel
Of it because of the after sticky feel of thick lotion. But his job is really
Tough on his skin and it dries out a lot..I bought this for him and he actually uses it! He says it's nothing like regular lotion and it actually feels hydrating! I use the Vaseline spray and go in aloe and cocoa butter everyday! We love this line of spray and go!
Tamara F.
Got this in my Jadore Voxbox and was pleasantly surprised there was something in it for my hubby. He's not one for taking care of his skin but I conned him into using it. He actually really enjoys using it! He loves the smell and says it makes his skin feel smoothr. I tried a little spray on my hand and it felt really good after rubbing it in. Didn't like the smell though cause I'm a woman. But it smells good on him. He's started to use it on a regular basis!
Gina S.
Centralia, IL
This product moisturizes very well like many Vaseline products, but has an overpowering scent. The scent does not mix well with other toiletries but is ideal for a guy who wants one product to do it all.
Cathy T.
We use this for our son. He has eczema that flares if his skin gets dry. We have tried everything we can possibly think of and nothing has worked as well as this spray lotion. It smells great, leaves his skin moisturized enough that his eczema doesn't flare. My husband and other son use the same product, only in the regular lotion form in a tube. Love this product!
Rachel W.
Provo, UT
My husband always lathers his body with lotion outta the shower so this was a great product for him to try. He liked it for the most part, put still prefers the non-spray lotion. It has a great manly smell, but it's really cold. Especially for an out of the shower lotioner. Also, if it doesn't get on your body, it's getting on the floor or counter which equal slippery.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
My husband is not a fan of lotion. However, when I received this product complimentary of influenster for testing purposes, he has not stopped using it. He loves how it's easy to use due to it being a spray. He also says that it doesn't leave skin really oily like many lotions do. And the fragrance is amazing! I love smelling it on him! Go Vaseline! Awesome product!
Megan T.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in my J'Adore VoxBox and begged my hubby to try it. The second he start spraying I started gagging. Maybe I just have a sensitive nose but the scent was just too strong. On the plus side he loved how non-greasy and quick absorbing it was.
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
This lotion is nice for a quick application. I don't know if it really hydrates all that well. However, my boyfriend liked it to just apply and go. So if you're looking for lots of hydration this is not the lotion for you. On the plus side, the smell is nice!
Lisa B.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in my #JAdoreVoxBox, very surprised to see a man's product. I grabbed it tonight and told my husband he had to try. I sprayed him down. Very impressed. Went on smoothly, absorbed in to skin FAST. The scent at first spray was manly, however not long lingering (so it won't interfere with Cologne). My husband said he would definitely use it.
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Rochelle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?