BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into m...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does th...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "My husband has been battling dry skin these past few months with the harsh winter we have had. He and I were very impressed with how quickly it was absorbed in the skin. I sprayed it on his arms and he rubbed it in. I immediately touched his arms and nothing transferred to my hands. He has hairy arms, so when he uses other lotions, it turns his arm white and doesn't absorb well. We were both impressed with the spray. He liked how quick it was and that he didn't have to fuss with squeezing or pumping a bottle. It does have a light manly scent which my husband liked but I wasn't a fan of. It isn't overwhelming thankfully, because my husband will be using it a lot! Overall a great product! I did receive a bottle of this complimentary in my JAdoreVoxBox for testing. " in 21 reviews
  • "As soon as my husband got home, I made him take off his shirt and I sprayed him down! He has a very itchy back normally and this easy way to apply lotion will be very nice for him. This is something we will continue to buy! I'm so glad I received it in my influenster box to test" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
Works great. Pretty easy to use, but when you spray it on, it doesn't feel like it's enough, takes a couple sprays to get enough. When you first put it on you don't really notice it, but after a few minutes you can definitely.It smelled kinda funny, kinda like bug spray.
*I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Amanda D.
Clarksville, VA
I received this product free for testing purposes in my J'Adore Vox Box. The fact that this lotion is a spray is wonderful - my husband always uses lotion to moisturize after showers and after he washes his hands, etc. and this is not only easy to apply, but has lasting moisturizers that work immediately. I love the fresh scent - it's manly without being harsh, and his skin feels wonderful after he uses this! Vaseline has outdone themselves- we will for sure be buying this lotion in the future.
Destiny R.
Rio Grande, NJ
I got this product in my J'Adore Voxbox and my hubbie loves it! He previously had the regular Vaseline lotion, and even though it did it's job, he loves the spray even more! He loves how easy it is to apply, and it also smells really good! He loves it and I love how it makes his skin look and feel. We will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
After using spray lotion, there's no way I can go back to a typical squeezy tube or pump! This is so convenient and fast-absorbing - I can get dressed right away, it's gentle on my skin and I like that it's unscented so I can layer with my own perfumes! I will definitely be repurchasing this body lotion again and again!
Anisha S.
Howell, NJ
Since this lotion doesn't have a manly scent anyone can use this! I love how it's a spray lotion, it's so cool! It absorbed very quickly and it did not make my skin feel greasy at all. It made my skin feel very soft and I noticed a change in my skin after a few uses of this! It lasts for a long time and it is very moisturizing. I saw these on sale in a few stores, so be sure to get them before it goes away! I recommend this to anyone who has dry skin and is in need of a pick me up!
Helena S.
Mobile, AL
I received this product in the jadorevoxbox. It moisturizers really well and my husband enjoys it for the most part. I'm not a big fan of the scent. It's not too strong but it just reminds me of a little old man. My husbands elbows have improved greatly so I guess I can't complain too much!
Maryann M.
Victorville, CA
I am so surprised by how great the smell of this lotion is. My husband absolutely loves it and wears it all the time. He has told me it is non greasy, great smelling, long lasting and very moisturizing for the skin. I love the way he smells when he puts this on and skin is so soft. I would definitely recoommend this product for those men who love to smell great for their women and love having soft skin at the same time. Great price also for this product!
April P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband usually hates lotions because he doesn't like feeling greasy or smelling like a girl. He tried this out when it came in my vox box and he loves it... been using it daily! He says it doesn't leave a greasy feeling and it smells man enough for him. He also likes that it's so quick and easy to use.
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
I received this in my #JadoreVoxBox and it came at the most awesome time! I gifted it to my hubby on Valentine's Day(the day the box came). He had recently mentioned a few times that he wanted a moisturizer that isn't "girly"(his words lol) He usually uses mine after he shaves. He really liked this product and says he likes that it doesn't leave his skin feeling greasy. He also mentioned that he liked the smell.
Nicole M.
My husband absolutely hates lotion! He doesn't like the feel
Of it because of the after sticky feel of thick lotion. But his job is really
Tough on his skin and it dries out a lot..I bought this for him and he actually uses it! He says it's nothing like regular lotion and it actually feels hydrating! I use the Vaseline spray and go in aloe and cocoa butter everyday! We love this line of spray and go!
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Rochelle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?