BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin f...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does the scent ...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "My husband has been battling dry skin these past few months with the harsh winter we have had. He and I were very impressed with how quickly it was absorbed in the skin. I sprayed it on his arms and he rubbed it in. I immediately touched his arms and nothing transferred to my hands. He has hairy arms, so when he uses other lotions, it turns his arm white and doesn't absorb well. We were both impressed with the spray. He liked how quick it was and that he didn't have to fuss with squeezing or pumping a bottle. It does have a light manly scent which my husband liked but I wasn't a fan of. It isn't overwhelming thankfully, because my husband will be using it a lot! Overall a great product! I did receive a bottle of this complimentary in my JAdoreVoxBox for testing. " in 21 reviews
  • "As soon as my husband got home, I made him take off his shirt and I sprayed him down! He has a very itchy back normally and this easy way to apply lotion will be very nice for him. This is something we will continue to buy! I'm so glad I received it in my influenster box to test" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
Wow! It is an amazing product! Great scent, non greasy or oily on my skin, and it moisturizes! The price is great as well and it helps when I'm rushing.
Zuleima A.
I recently purchased this for my husband because he hates the hassle of regular lotion. This products is non greasy and absorbs onto your skin instantly!
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I NEVER TRIED THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT DIDN'T COME INCLUDED IN MY J'ADORE ,INFLUENSTER VOXBOX . I CONTACTED INFLUENSTER, BIT I HAVE NOT HAD A REPLY.
Anthony K.
Garnerville, NY
This is great! Hate how so many lotions have that greasy feeling. The spray is so easy to use and skin stays moisturized without being slimy
Ryan T.
Most people on here don't like the scent. I for one love it. It's convenient and I take it with me whenever I go to the pool, which is a lot.
Emiley W.
Slaughter, LA
Got this in my vox box! It smells great, and makes hubby's skin soooo soft! I even used it on my freshly shaved legs and it works great!
Annie S.
Harleton, TX
And I like it too! It isn't messy at all and it smells so amazing. Its convenient for the manly type that doesn't really like lotions.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this for my husband for his feet and legs mostly because they were dry. It works very well and the smell is great! He loves it!
Britteney D.
Clear Brook, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is convenient for me and my boyfriend! it's so easy to spray and go, we barely have to rub it in. It smells great too!
Adam G.
Rome
Very simple yo use very quick my messy or slippery lotion on your hands anymore just spray it rub it bin AMD go on about your day
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Rochelle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?