Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

Do any women use this even though its for men?

Stewart P.
Stewart P.
1 year, 4 months ago
Smell is much too strong and like a cheap cologne for a female, in my personal opinion.
Aleksandra G.
Aleksandra G.
San Jose, CA
1 year, 10 months ago
I tried it as well. The smell is overpowering. I'd even say it's too strong for a man to use, but for me... it was a no-go solely because of the smell. Too much...
Kanchan J.
Kanchan J.
Columbus, OH
3 years, 7 months ago
I had tried this ..not feel good bcoz it's little bit thick than my lotion .. If u r good with heavy lotion than it's good for u.. But i like to use light one..