BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin f...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does the scent ...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "My husband has been battling dry skin these past few months with the harsh winter we have had. He and I were very impressed with how quickly it was absorbed in the skin. I sprayed it on his arms and he rubbed it in. I immediately touched his arms and nothing transferred to my hands. He has hairy arms, so when he uses other lotions, it turns his arm white and doesn't absorb well. We were both impressed with the spray. He liked how quick it was and that he didn't have to fuss with squeezing or pumping a bottle. It does have a light manly scent which my husband liked but I wasn't a fan of. It isn't overwhelming thankfully, because my husband will be using it a lot! Overall a great product! I did receive a bottle of this complimentary in my JAdoreVoxBox for testing. " in 21 reviews
  • "As soon as my husband got home, I made him take off his shirt and I sprayed him down! He has a very itchy back normally and this easy way to apply lotion will be very nice for him. This is something we will continue to buy! I'm so glad I received it in my influenster box to test" in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Stewart P.
In my experience, this really is a poor quality lotion. It has a very strong cologne smell which is not unpleasant but very overpowering. I prefer any aroma I give off to come from a high-quality cologne rather than a cheap lotion. The real problem though is that I get almost not moisturizing from this lotion. It is very thin and my skin is left just as dry after application, although slightly greasy. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, especially when there are other options that are both cheaper and more effective. If you want to smell like a man via your lotion, buy lotion from Baxter of California.
Ashley M.
Odenton
Ah!! This lotion is the bomb! My boyfriend uses this all the time to keep his skin moisturized. He hates how certain lotions feel but he is obsessed with this! It's so fast and he doesn't get that thick consistency, it's very lightweight. You should definitely grab your significant other one, it's amazing!!!
Antoinette C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion more...
Found this at Gabes. Too bad it's been discontinued. It works well for son and husband's dry skin. It also makes it easy for them to moisturize themselves as they tend to forget to lotion up.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
This was my first time trying a spray lotion and I really thought it was pretty great. I was sent this bottle of Vaseline Men's Spray Moisturizer complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes, but I was actually really excited to finally get a bottle in my own hands. It had a nice, light, manly scent. It would have been nice if it were scentless. It also made a little bit of a slippery patch on the floor where I sprayed myself, but I'll just go ahead and blame that on operator error.
Emily P.
Lewis Center, OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for my husband to try. He hates regular lotion that leaves him feeling greasy. He loved this product and liked how easy it is to use. He said it doesn't leave a greasy feeling at all. The one downside is that the lotion is very strongly scented so you have to be careful if your man is wearing any cologne or other scented products. I wish it wasn't so strong so I could steal some to use!
Alissa C.
Roscoe, IL
I received this product courtesy of the J'adore Voxbox! (I know it was technically for the 'man in my life' to use but I took ownership!) This was the first product I noticed in the box and was very excited to try it. I loved it. It smells wonderful, it goes on light and is not greasy! It also dries very quickly and the smell remains on your skin for quite some time. I have it right on my desk in my home office and use it frequently. I like that I can spray it on and rub it in and immediately go back to my work without my mouse being all greasy and slimy! The $8.00 retail price is reasonable as well.
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this item as part of the February J'AdoreVoxBox
my husband shaves his head, but also works outside frequently, so poor thing tends to have a dry head and body from wind and such.
this product applies in a nice thin layer, so you don't feel greasy and slippery, it has a nice scent that even I like, and the cap closes so he can throw it in his travel grip and not worry about it going all over the inside of his bag.
honestly? once i run out of the other lotion we've been using as a family, I'll prob get another of this and a less masculine scent for myself. i really like the spray
Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
I received this product for my husband to test from influenster. He said about the Spray and Go "I've been waiting for a product like this. I can never reach everywhere to manually apply moisturizer to my back. In the winter when my skin is particularly dry, I can get rough patches there that can be painful. Spray & Go is easy to use to reach those areas and even works upside down. I just bought this recently, so I don't know how long a bottle will last (can't comment on value) but I will definitely keep this on hand for daily use and recommend it."
Valerie Z.
Bakersfield, CA
This is about the 3rd bottle of lotion spray my boyfriend has now gone through. He loves this stuff so much. It does exactly what it claims. It absorbs quickly once applied and moisturizes. He has a tough job where it has left his skim super dry, but this has helped him with that issue. Now you have to be consistent and apply this on everyday for you to see results. That's just honesty. But over all this product works great. I even wear it myself sometimes.
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Rochelle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?