BeautyBodyBody CareVaseline
Vaseline Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing

Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

How does it work on sensitive skin??
I have been looking for a hand lotion that helps ease dry hands,is this Vaseline men spray lotion good for dry skin?
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Start your review of Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing!
Product Highlights
My husband has been battling dry skin these past few months with the harsh winter we have had. He and I were very impressed with how quickly it was absorbed in the skin. I sprayed it on his arms and he rubbed it in. I immediately touched his arms and nothing transferred to my hands. He has hairy arms, so when he uses other lotions, it turns his arm white and doesn't absorb well. We were both impressed with the spray. He liked how quick it was and that he didn't have to fuss with squeezing or pumping a bottle. It does have a light manly scent which my husband liked but I wasn't a fan of. It isn't overwhelming thankfully, because my husband will be using it a lot! Overall a great product! I did receive a bottle of this complimentary in my JAdoreVoxBox for testing. in reviews
As soon as my husband got home, I made him take off his shirt and I sprayed him down! He has a very itchy back normally and this easy way to apply lotion will be very nice for him. This is something we will continue to buy! I'm so glad I received it in my influenster box to testin reviews
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. in reviews
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing Got this spray lotion for my boyfriend because he’s really lazy when it comes to applying anything on his body. I think the idea is smart since it’s super lightweight and it goes everywhere very fast vs a slather or lotion that needs to be rubbed in deeply.
Melissa P.
Midlothian, VA
I felt a tiny bit went a long way in the smell department. I would not recommend this to a man who has a signature scent as the combo of the two would be too much!!
Amanda F.
Stephens City, VA
I got this in my J'Adore VoxBox. My husband was very skeptical of a spray lotion. But, he tried it and liked it. He said "smelled manly", which does not apparently mean like bacon and beer. Rather, like aftershave. Again, I received this product complementary from Influenster through my J'Adore VoxBox
Tina S.
Raleigh, NC
That is the question. I received this in my J'adore Vox Box. My husband tried it after getting out of the shower. He said he felt like he was putting suntan lotion on. No complaints on the scent.
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing uploaded by Stacey C.
Awesome product for men. This product has a mild manly scent and leaves my husbands skin hydrated and free from flaking.
Nerline G.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vaseline has always been one of my favorite brand. Imagine my excitement when I received this men spray lotion in my voxbox. I give this product 5 stars. It does everything it promises.
Justine M.
This product is AMAZING!! IT SMELLS GREAT. It goes on smooth and not greasy. My man is extremely picky about lotion and he loved this. We bought it on sale and it was totally worth it.
Jenn Z.
Addison, TX
After using spray lotion, there's no way I can go back to a typical squeezy tube or pump! This is so convenient and fast-absorbing - I can get dressed right away, it's gentle on my skin and I like that it's unscented so I can layer with my own perfumes! I will definitely be repurchasing this body lotion again and again!
Alina M.
Santa Clarita, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing stuff! It's fast absorbing yet leaves your skin moisturized and not greasy. My husband loves it
Helena S.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this product in the jadorevoxbox. It moisturizers really well and my husband enjoys it for the most part. I'm not a big fan of the scent. It's not too strong but it just reminds me of a little old man. My husbands elbows have improved greatly so I guess I can't complain too much!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...