2 colors available

BY VASELINE

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I ...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does the scent st...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "He says I don't have the time but he itches from the winter dry skin, so solve it own it and use it....now he's hooked no more dry itchy skin!" in 7 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Jenn Z.
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
After using spray lotion, there's no way I can go back to a typical squeezy tube or pump! This is so convenient and fast-absorbing - I can get dressed right away, it's gentle on my skin and I like that it's unscented so I can layer with my own perfumes! I will definitely be repurchasing this body lotion again and again!
Stephany W.
Stephany W.
Richmond, KY
I bought this for my dad. Where he is getting older, he goes through a LOT of lotion. But he can never reach his back, so with these spray on lotions he can apply it more himself. Plus its Vaseline brand, which is really reliable and effective. You should try it!
Sprays in a direct line, and does absorb into skin very fast. When using on face I advise spraying it into your hand then applying on face. Leaves a slight greasy feeling, but supplies a great moisture, works well for women too especially after shaving your legs
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
This lotion is nice for a quick application. I don't know if it really hydrates all that well. However, my boyfriend liked it to just apply and go. So if you're looking for lots of hydration this is not the lotion for you. On the plus side, the smell is nice!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Greenwood, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this in a previous box and was curious how it would apply. I love it!! I have bought others since. Definitely recommend it for everyone. My husband hates the way lotion feels on his hands, but with this he doesn't have to have that "gross" feeling.
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this product! It doesn't leave a thick oily feeling like a lot of lotions do. It's light and easy to apply and I forget I'm wearing any shortly after I apply it, which is great if you don't like the scents that a lot of lotions come in
Tayler K.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This sprays on fine but you still have to use your hands to rub in so I feel like that defeats the purpose. Also, the moisturizing affect didn't last all day long. I'd say skip it and but it in the bottle to actually get your money's worth.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Blacksburg, SC
Work really well. The spray gets a wide range still have to run it in but that's not too bad. My boyfriend seems to like it when he's in a rush instead of using a regular lotion. Great for dry skin and smells good
Nanda H.
Nanda H.
Miramar, FL
This was a product my husband and son used. They loved that it was super easy to use. You spray it on and hardly have to work to rub it in. The only con which is huge, is that you get less product and its messy.
Roxy F.
Roxy F.
I love this lotion. I am a woman but I love this men's lotion because of the scent (it smells like cologne which I love) and also because of the moisture it gives my skin. I use this lotion everyday!
Tabby L.
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Heavener, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Jeremy W.
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!