BY VASELINE

Absorbs in just 15 seconds.
Moisturizes to keep dry skin healed for 3 weeks*
*Proven after 4 weeks daily use in clinical study

• Fast-absorbing + non-greasy

BEST FOR: DRY SKIN

Every day, your skin takes a battering from extreme temperatures and windburn – or both – and loses moisture. Vaseline® Men Healing Moisture Fast Absorbing lotion is specifically engineered to moisturize and help protect even the most sensitive, dry skin from the elements. Made with micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly and powerful moisturizers that absorb deeply to moisturize and heal your skin from within.* Fast acting, non-greasy healing moisture for healthy resilient skin.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love this lotion! I currently am on my college swim team and I swim twice a day. I use this lotion to help with my dry skin due to the chlorine from the pool. It does the job well in removing all irritation from my skin. I would recommend this product for anyone that wants softer smoothr skin!!! " in 92 reviews
  • "My fiancé loves the texture and smell. He has sensitive skin but this works great for him. Doesn't leave a residue or oily feeling behind either!" in 18 reviews
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
This is by far the worst smelling lotion ever!!!! I just purchased this and no where on the bottle did it say anything about having a fragrance. I'm the back where it has the list of ingredients it has in small print "fragrance" the smell was so strong and did not fade it made me physically sick!!! it gave me a headache and I started spinning and I even had to go throw up because I could not get rid of the smell. I will not EVER purchase baseline brand lotion again!!!! WORST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE
Kaytlyn H.
My husband loves this! He suffers from dry skin and cracked feet and this is super moisturizing. He has seen an improvement in his skin because of this. My husband works outside as a tree climber all year every day and it takes a toll, I highly recommend
Brittney S.
Sterling, VA
My boyfriend uses this and he loves it! He keeps a bottle at home and an extra bottle at work. This lotion has a great formula and scent. It is very affordable! We purchase it over and over again from Walmart! You won’t be disappointed!
Shannlyn A.
I live using Vaseline men's healing moisture lotion. Men's lotion works so much better, since it's meant for rough hands and feet. I am never disappointed with this lotion. Have used it for years.
Megan D.
Cleveland , OH
This is awesome lotion. It’s rich, fast absorbing, gentle, and it’s super effective after one use. This is amazing for dry skin and works sooo well. This is men’s product so it smells like a men’s product, personally I think it smells heavenly. You get a great amount of product for the price. If you have dry skin, this will seriously make a difference!
Mikki D.
Glendale, AZ
My husband has been using this lotion since we met now everytime I smell this scent, my mind instantly replays the little moments we had in his room on the floor playing his play station when we were 17. Other than having emotional attachment to the scent lol It is a great moisturizer with the perfect amount of scent.
Samantha L.
I love it, I don't have to worry about getting my clothes wet when I get dressed in a hurry. I don't have to worry about getting "ashy" again with the Vaseline product. It's worth it, anything cheaper would be watery, but I definitely would recommend for American's with dry skin problems.
Jason H.
Corning
Same issue I have with most Vaseline products is this brand is so one note and boring. The scents are boring. The packaging is boring. Same stuff that has been on market for years. The plus side is the formula is super hydrating and does work. Also it comes at a good price point.
Vicky L.
muskogee
My husband has very sensetive skin and this is our go to it does the job long lasting gentle and really helps, and the smell is yummm like cologne  and the price its very affordable and worth the buy or try and we will always use this he could not live without it, Lol
Anita M.
This is my husband’s go to lotion after his shower! He loves how it goes on and the smell is AMAZING! He uses it after every shower! There could be more product in the bottle, but other than that it’s a repeat buy!
Dustin C.
Is this scented and does anyone find it to be oily? I really don't want a lotion that is scented or is oily.
Allysa S.
Rhinelander, WI
What is so special about it