Add a Photo

#931 in Lotion
Photo (1)
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.

Okay so I'm not a man. So what?! This was the lotion my boyfriend had and when I had an allergic reaction to some face makeup, this was the perfect solution to calm my skin down. It added so much moisture and honestly even using it once a day for a week straight, you notice a difference. Plus it smells manly which I kinda love. My boyfriend gave me the extra one that he had and I love it.
Alan B.
Alan B.
Lewisville, TX

I like the smell of this product unlike some lotions it does not have the chemically smell just a good sent. Vaseline men extra strength body and face lotion moisturizes very well, but tends to leave you feeling a little greasy and oily. The spout of the bottle is very small and starts draining out even when you tip it over without squeezing.
Johnny T.
Johnny T.
Tucson, AZ

Used this a few times. It is extra strength and gets your skin moisturized but is a little oily. I find if I haven't used it in awhile, that more of a clear oily liquid comes out with my first squeeze and it usually requires a good vigorous shaking. It works but a little too oily for my preference.
Yoraily D.
Yoraily D.
Bronx, NY

My skin tends to get really flaky in the winter and though I have tried countless moisturizers, few have felt as great on the skin (and smelled as such too) as this does. brb going to the store to get some more.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Elmhurst

it works well on my partner with no issues but on my is burns too much for me to use so when i do get this i only get it for him but it works as well as other brands that i can use
Akhil P.
Akhil P.

This is one of my favorite lotions. I usually have pretty dry skin, especially in the winter. This lotion keeps my skin moist all day long and on top of that it has a great scent
Alan A.
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD

It's hard to find a masculine high quality lotion. This lotion is rich and it smells great. But the best part is my hand aren't greasy after I apply the lotion.
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Atlanta, GA

Dry skin begone. I never cared much about my skin health but after using this lotion I really enjoyed how it made my skin feel. This really helped me out.
Janel I.
Janel I.
Las Cruces, NM

My Fiance has extremely dry skin and this really helps especially with massaging him and doesn't leave him oily. I really like this lotion for him
Alejandro P.
Alejandro P.

ME ENCANTA ES MUY BUENO ME GUSTARIA PROVAR OTROS TIPOS HABER QTAL SABEN Y SI SON BUENOS PARA RECOMENDARLOS A MIS CLIENTES

Join Now