BY VASELINE

Vaseline® Cooling Men 24-Hour Moisture Body Lotion.
Actively cools & hydrates.
Stratys 3™.
Multi-layer moisture. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kelly C.
Cortland, NY
My fiance loves Vaseline Men's 24-hour Moisture Cooling Body Lotion. I've had to purchase two more bottles for him since I first intro diced him to it. I've purchased this from Target and CVS. I think the price can be a little high, but there are always sales and coupons to make this very affordable. The light scent is slightly masculine, but it is not overpowering. I have even used it on occasion and though I felt the benefit throughout the day, the masculine scent did not linger on me. I will continue to purchase this for him for as long as he wants to use it! T
Jason W.
Olive Branch, MS
I keep a big container of this in my bathroom and I use it when I get out of the shower. I love that it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling and smells amazing.

The lotion keeps my skin soft for a long time. I picked mine up at Wal-Mart, but it’s available at other places as well.

Most guys tend to not like putting on lotion, but this stuff is one they should try.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
Veseline us a great product but I don't think that this one kept up with the Vaseline name very well. My husband used it three times to see if he liked it and then ended up setting it to the side and giving it away. He said it was definitely cooling but it didn't moisterize him like he would have liked so it wasn't a good buy for us.
Kelly S.
Hampton, VA
This is the only lotion the my husband will use. It works amazing on his dry skin and smells amazing. His skin dries out in the winter so bad but this products helps so much! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for a great moisturizer at a great price.
stephanie r.
San Jose, CA
Love the smell and leaves my husband skin soft my son also likes to use it when he gets out of the shower or when we go out. For the price I think its worth it. Has a very manly smell but its not overwhelming. I would definitely keep on buying it whenever they run out.
Cheyenne C.
Clintwood, VA
I bought this product for my husband and it works great. Sometimes I will put it on my feet after a long days work. For a man's smell it smells amazing. I would recommend to any woman looking for a good moisturizer for their man.
Antwanett H.
Little Elm, TX
I send this to school with my son since he is in athletics and has to shower at school. It works well and isn't expensive so if he loses it at school I am not too upset. It keeps his skin moisturized and he loves how it feels.
Lauren H.
Marrero, LA
This is the only lotion that my boyfriend buys! It moisturizes and smells amazing! It's not too greasy and absorbs fast. The pump is convenient and leaves for no mess. Great product by Vaseline. Will continue to buy.
Vanessa R.
Smells so good, i buy this for my fiance he likes the way it smells leaves his skin soft, i tend to use it also wheni run out iof lotion. I like the packaging good product. Worth it. The smell is so amazing its manly
Jim O.
Ferndale, MI
Price is reasonable packaging fits the target market the actual product itself works well keeps things cool and moisturized it's a product I'll buy again well worth a try if ya haven't already
Tk K.
Does this lotion have a cooling effect after its applied for a while ?