Vaseline Lotion Vaseline Men® Extra Strength

La lotion Vaseline Men Formule Ultra Hydratation réparatrice pour le corps répare la peau très sèche en l’hydratant pendant 5 jours. Cette lotion à absorption rapide est formulée de micro-gouttelettes de gelée de pétrole Vaseline et aide à garder la peau sèche réparée et bien hydratée. Cliquez pour en savoir plus.

How is this for cracked hands ?
Who else loves this, don't u just love the smell?
Does this have a "manly" smell or is it unscented?
Start your review of Vaseline Lotion Vaseline Men® Extra Strength!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have a friend who uses this for his dry skin. And it works and smells good too. The smell is a bit strong though.in reviews
This is another amazing Vaseline product! Absorbs insanely fast, extremely moisturizing, and great scent! Only thing I never understand: is how affordable all Vaseline products are! Awesome products.. Awesome. 💛 in reviews
Kara B.
Manchester, MI
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline Men® Extra Strength uploaded by Kara B.
This is a great lotion but the smell is very strong, and it leaves a very oily base on your skin, which then clogs the skins pores and makes the average person sweat from it, my husband likes this lotion but it leaves him sweating after use.
Danielle F.
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline Men® Extra Strength uploaded by Danielle F.
I have very dry feet and sensitive skin. Vaseline Men Extra Strength Lotion applies smooth and creamy and hydrates my skin and feet for a long lasting hydration. I don't have to reapply or feel oily. It has a very natural scent and isn't overwhelming. Was referred to me by a friend and I have used it for years. Great quality at an affordable price. Highly recommend.
Casey W.
Council Blfs, IA
Works well... I cannot compare to other similar products as I rarely use lotions. This particular product spread nicely and absorbed fairly well. The scent wasn't too bad, wasn't the greatest, but I have smelled worse (a LOT worse). Overall, nice product and would certainly purchase again. 4/5 stars only because the scent was stronger than I prefer.
Michael S.
Bushkill, PA
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline Men® Extra Strength uploaded by Michael S.
This lotion does the job! I tend to have rough hands but one application gives my hands a smooth texture. It has definitely helped heal my dry hands especially during the winter months. The texture is non greasy and there is a masculine scent but isn’t strong.
Amanda R.
Metairie, LA
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline Men® Extra Strength uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I buy this for my husband and sons! They love using it! Healed dry skin quickly and only have to use a little!
Estella H.
Hanford, CA
Don't know why the picture is showing the men's lotion but the one we use is the Aloe lotion. We all love it.
Molly W.
Des Moines, IA
My husband uses this and I use it on his back and feet for him. It smells good and moisturizers well.
Giovanni  E.
Anthony, TX
Love that it's not greasy feeling and it has more of a cologne scent which I prefer. Also is really good at moisturizing.i use this on the daily
Nichole  D.
Stuttgart, AR
I like this lotion for my husband because it smells good and he likes it because it is not greasy and it is fast absorbing but also last awhile . It makes his skin softer as well.
REGINA P.
Okmulgee, OK
Moisturizes well. One step for the man who does not want to spend time with more than one product. Smells nice too.