Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersVaseline
Lotion Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant

Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant

La lotion Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant hydrate la peau sèche et terne pour aider à la réparer. Notre lotion est absorbée rapidement, sans sensation grasse. Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.

Why is this has zero stars?
Does this moisturizer smell good?
I love Vaseline products! I've never given this one a try though. Is the smell nice? Does it leave a greasy or sticky residue on the skin?
Start your review of Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This lotion is good for all year round moisturizing. It is not greasy so it is nice in the summer time as well when it is hot. It smells SOOO good, and the scent doesn't linger so you can wear perfume without having mixed scents. Highly recommend thisin reviews
...great, smells good, and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I have sensitive/dry skin and I absolutely love it. in reviews
This lotion works wonders for dry and sensitive skin! I love that it has a soft smell. The smell of this lotion is not strong at all! I used this lotion throughout my pregnancy and I did not get any stretch marks at all!! Since it's winter I would say to use this all winter! in reviews
Agatha S.
Katonah
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant uploaded by Agatha S.
I absolutely love his product! I come from a hot country and when I moved to the U.S. my skin got really dry and it hurt! I found out this product and since then my skin has been as soft as it can be! I put it on every day after the shower and I’ll be keep buying this!
Yinanyela M.
Honey Brook, PA
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Target
Amazing. It smells great but it’s not a very strong smell and personally I prefer it that way. It leaves my skin really soft and hydrated.
Omoge O.
Katy, TX
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant uploaded by Omoge O.
I loooove this lotion! It is my bedtime lotion after I shower. I love the smell of cocoa butter and it's the perfect combo of thickness and added moisture without being too greasy.
Diana H.
1,115 reviews
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my favorites, but it gets the job done. It's made with pure coaco coco butter. It heals dry skin and give it a glow. Vaseline is very affordable [product:vaseline-lotion-vaseline®-intensive-care®-cocoa-radiant]
Gloria R.
Orlando, FL
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant uploaded by Gloria R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love to keep my skin hydrated, it has a pleasant aroma and it is not greasy or sticky, it does not leave residue. It recomended it Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion 13.52 oz
Mafe E.
scarsdale
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant uploaded by Mafe E.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is so excellent that I have to recommend them. I love how my skin leaves super soft and free of fat. It is perfect for sensitive skins. I have sensitive skin and it works spectacularly. The smell is incredible.
Kathy Lee C.
Alexandria, VA
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant uploaded by Kathy Lee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not overly greasy, moisture lasts for a long time, and a little bit of product goes a long way. Perfect for use after a shower. I love this lotion, but the packaging design is severely flawed. The price is not bad. You can find it at many retailers.
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant This lotion goes on really easy and doesn’t leave you with a nasty or sticky feel. The scent is really nice too, it kind of reminds me of a subtle vanilla. Definitely recommend since it also gives your legs and arms a nice silky look.
Ashlea C.
Smiths Sta, AL
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant uploaded by Ashlea C.
Vaseline Intense Care Cocoa Radiant body lotion is a great product. Just like the bottle says, it is non-greasy and I like that about it. Leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. I recommend trying it.
Rasmely P.
Maspeth, NY
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant uploaded by Rasmely P.
I always have super dry skin during the winter. So I have to look for a lotion that keeps my skin hydrated and soft. So this cream provides me with both and does not feel irritated all the time. I love this lotion.

176 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dilruba S.
Cambridge, MA
il y a 4 mois
Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant Does this lotion make you feel greasy or break out? I’ve got arm acne issues and don’t want to aggravate it with oily products on my skin!
mei may C. il y a 3 mois
It’s not greasy and dries within 5 minutes! I have used this for more than 5 years and it has never broken me out.
member-a6a4e2