suggested searches

Vaseline

Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy...
16969 Reviews
me and my bf use this everyday when our lips are chapped it works really great. it has a great smell to it also. totally recommend!
This is my favorite lip balm BY FAR. It feels lightweight, yet very hydrating on the lips. Will recommend to friends and family!
I’m not a fan of Vaseline as I simply just don’t like the texture personally, but the product does what it says. It left my lips feeling moisturized after having dealt with severe windburn
I love this lip balm! It provides subtle color & keeps your lips moisturized without a sticky feeling! It has clean ingredients & surely won’t disappoint!
It help with dry lip. My lips is very dry on winter season and this help a lot. I sometime use it as a mask for my lip to easily take dry skin off my lip.
Loved the silky-smooth texture and amazing smell loved that my lips were so soft after using. Wish it was a little bit bigger and more flavors were available.
I love Vaseline Product, it is nutritious for my skin and this lip paste word great on my lips. But the rosy smell is not so great. Smell artificial.
I loved it..I never left a oily feel. In which most lip care leave you with that feel. Waldo the smell as good were most have a funny smell to it
This little thing has become a makeup skin care routine ritual its amazing. DRY CHAPPED LIPS BE GONE ! buy this little baby
I have a small little tub of this Vaseline and I wish I had more it’s so good it hydrates and adds a little glow and tint to my lips