BY VASELINE #7 in Lip Care

The skin on your lips is thinner than other parts of your body, so it loses moisture faster, making it prone to becoming dry and dull. Vaseline® Lip Therapy Rosy instantly softens and soothes, helping to repair – not just coat – your lip barrier. Made with Vaseline® Jelly, a sheer pink tint, and a light rose fragrance, it locks in moisture for beautiful, soft pink, healthy looking lips.

Petrolatum, Flavor, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake.

• Does this make your lips this color or does it just have ...3 Answers
  • Have any one tried using this as abase for lipstick??4 Answers
  • Is this product worth purchasing or a waste of money?4 Answers
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Mini
  • "I love vaseline in general for helping chapped lips. Once I got this portable one I was in love. Vaseline is the best for chapped and broken lips and this product also adds a little color." in 151 reviews
  • "Love this balm. Cheap and effective. Smells nice like flowers. It doesn’t add much color to my lips but whenever my lips are hurting or super dry this is the balm I reach for relieve. One of the best balms to make my lips soft and healthy. I love to apply it before I use a supper matte lipstick so my lips don’t look dry." in 27 reviews
Jennie w.
San Francisco
This is my go-to lip balm. It's a little bit of a hassle to have to dip your finger in the product to apply, since it comes in a tin rather than a tube, but it's really nice to lather your lips in this product at night and apply a thinner layer during the day. It has a nice, subtle cool rose pink tint so the pop of color is a bonus but does transfer to my sheets when I sleep lol. There's a light, inoffensive scent and no real taste. It leaves my lips feeling so soft and hydrated and never feels drying or like it's just sitting on top of my lips. I have this in the tin and it's lasting me forever even though I use it daily. Would definitely recommend, also recommend the cocoa butter one and the aloe vera one.
Leah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE!! I just scraped the bottom of the one I have and need to by a new one. This is the only lip balm I’ve ever used completely (which that’s also partly because I lose them all lol) I keep it on my vanity and usually use it twice a day, and I love that it’s thicker and really feels like it moisturizes your lips. The only downside is that I don’t usually take it out places because you have to use your finger to get it out. I work as a nurse and won’t take it to work for that reason but at home I love using it! I’ve gone through two so far and gotta go buy the third!
Morgan S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is honestly my favorite lip balm. It is great for those morning when you don’t want to deal with makeup because it gives you a little color and makes your lips look soft. Only downside is that once you make it halfway through the container it starts to get into your nails. I just keep some tissues nearby.
Tess O.
Limestone
I love the tiny original Vaseline container it comes in. The packaging was cute and colorful. My only complaint with any Vaseline product is I felt it didn’t soak in to my lips. Great for keeping lips moist and protecting them but if you have dry, chapped, cracked lips, maybe not the best choice for treating them. Vaseline only ever sits on the surface. But otherwise this has a great taste and perfect for winter.
gabby. h.
it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them. it’s okay. doesn’t heal chapped lips. only moisturizes them.
Asia D.
Starkville
I think this is great for days when I don’t want to wear a full face of makeup, or go without makeup at all, but still want some lip color (or even a little cheek color- yes I put this stuff on my cheeks sometime- it’s like a subtle highlight and blush for those days when you roll out of bed and need to run errands). Downside is that I do have to stick my finger in it, but that’s not too bad!
Hema S.
New York
As I’ve stated in other Vaseline reviews, I have relied on this for many years for chapped lips and minor cuts. The rose tint of this particular Vaseline is also a nice touch. However what has always been frustrating is that it doesn’t last very long and has to constantly be reapplied. Aquaphor® Healing Ointment works much better overtime and doesn’t require reapplying nearly as much.
Adia D.
Livingston, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells amazing and it’s perfect for when your lips need Some TLC But don’t have the time for regular chapstick to do its job. I put this on at night and then next morning I still have some on, meaning it doesn’t budge or rub off during the night so my lips are constantly hydrated. The light pop of rosy pink is also beautiful and it adds color to your lips so you don’t need lipstick
Ceci M.
San Francisco
The packaging is cute and small. But it might be a bit too small. When you are half way done with the product, you need to dig into it with your finger to get some product. I don't like getting some in my fingernail so I use a q-tip. But it would be great if the package have a bigger opening. The product has a great smell and makes your lip soft and smooth after using it.
barbara n.
Irvine
ALL TIME FAVORITE lip product. First of all it is a perfect size for your purse (Which is great if you like having a little of everything in there) But, I mostly love it because it feels SO moisturizing and healing at the same time if you have cracked lips. On top of that it leaves your lips slightly tinted for a subtle natural pink tone. Smells amazing too!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Is this product worth purchasing or a waste of money?
Nada A.
Rabigh, Jeddah
Have any one tried using this as abase for lipstick??
Dhara p.
Does this make your lips this color or does it just have a scent ?

Amazon