BY VASELINE #22 in Lip Care

Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips Tin has been clinically proven to help heal dry lips, and it gives your lips a natural, rosy shine. This tinted lip balm has a non-sticky formula that melts into lips to lock in moisture while enhancing your lip color. Our Vaseline® lip balm tins are convenient, so you can take them with you in your bag, purse, or pocket, and moisturize whenever your lips feel dry.

Natural, Rosy Shine
When you have dry lips, the last thing you want is to make them worse. Vaseline Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips truly moisturizes while also bringing out lips' natural rosy tones. This tinted lip moisturizer provides a glossy look with a hint of pink – and you'll love the scent that has elements of rose, vanilla, and red berry.

Made with the Original Wonder Jelly
Like all Vaseline® lip products, this formula is made with pure Vaseline® Jelly that has been protecting and helping to heal dry skin since 1870. This product brings you the dry skin healing benefits of our original Jelly in a formula custom designed for lips, so Vaseline Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips is a lip balm you can trust.

Locks in Moisture
The top protective layer of skin on your lips is thinner than on the rest of your body, and can be more susceptible to dryness. Vaseline® Rosy Lips tin is a moisturizing lip balm that penetrates into lips rather than simply sitting on the surface. The formula locks in moisture to support your lips' natural recovery from dryness.

• I really want to try this one , is it good for sensitive ...10 Answers
  • vaseline lip therapy rosy lips Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Ori...5 Answers
  • Hi influensters ,I m new here hope is going to be a gooo...1 Answers
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips Tin
  • "Best product for chapped lips! And it leaves a light pink tint. The smell is also light and not obnoxious. I normally use Vaseline lip therapy lip balm for anything like dried skin, minor cuts etc., but because of the pink tint, I stick to only lips." in 1721 reviews
  • "I stand by this tiny tub! I will never use anything else! It is so hydrating, it has the perfect thickness, & it smells Soo good! I get the best results when I apply at night before I go to sleep, perfect for removing cracked & dry skin cause by cold weather. I take this EVERYWHERE I go. It's also a great lip conditioner for lipstick. Just apply 30 mins before you apply your lipstick & it goes on like butter!!. I completely recommend! It will change your life!" in 1319 reviews
  • "This is a wonderful lip balm. It is very hydrating and also comes in a cute tiny packages." in 639 reviews
  • "Love the smell! Love the color it leaves on lips. And it last forever once you reapply once it makes your lips so soft and desirable." in 281 reviews
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is basically vaseline mixed with gulf wax and a ton of perfume with a slight tint.  It works, and rehydrates, but smells like you have been kissing bars of the "good soaps" in your grandmas bathroom (you know, the ones we were NEVER supposed to use because they were for guests, even though if a guest used them she would lose her mind because they were just for looks but made the whole room smell like a flower factory... yeah... thats what you will smell all day, grandmas bathroom).  In answer to some of the other reviews I have read on here, if it looks patchy, you are globbing it on.  You dont need that much.  Just a thin coat is all that you need, and will protect and heal your lips.  Giving this 4 stars because of the smell!
Alyssa H.
These vaseline lip tins are amazing amd i love the rosy lips one the best too. It keeps my lips nice and hydrated and soft and gives my lips a nice rosy tint. My lips are normally very light colored so i like chapsticks or lip balms that are tinted and this is one i always have in my purse. It nice and small in ur purse but has a good amount of lip balm in it amd the price is great as well. It isnt sticky either it goes on smooth and stays smooth. I also luke that it doesnt stick to my teeth either. I have very bad enamel and if a lip balm is too sticky it tend sto stick on my teeth after a bit but this dont. This is defidently a great and affordable lip balm
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Perfect inexpensive lip tint without being a lip tint! If I’m feeling thrifty this is my go to product. Also, if you are shopping for someone younger that wants to experiment with makeup because come on ladies who wasn’t diving into their mom’s makeup HANDS first when you were 11???? This is the perfect product for the little ones that want to feel like they are wearing both a gloss and a lipstick, but don’t get me wrong it’s great for all age groups. It’s also a nice stocking stuffer for that person that likes that effortless natural makeup look as well. I think the tint is amazing and often leave the house with my brows, mascara, and just a little bit of this product and I feel like I am ready for the day!
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
This stuff smells good not too over bearing but I usually pop the tin open take a sniff and apply. It is very very lightly tinted- makes your lips look Lucius as heck! Very kissable lips when you have this stuff on. Not to mention it stays on for a very long Time. It moisturizes your lips fabulous! I am. Flight attendant and flying dries you up! Having chapped lips is horrible! - that being said and due to my uniform requirements I can wear this alone to make my lips look nice or apply it over matte lipsticks that need a little bit of help through the day with drying out! I hope this never goes away
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
I use this lip care product at night before I go to bed and I always wake up with soft and smooth lips. It met my expectations because even when I feel a little dehydrated in the morning I don't have to worry about my lips being dry or chapped, especially in the winter months. I buy it in the mini tub form, not the tin, which I love because it's so cute! It also hold a lot in such a small container!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone who loves lip care products, especially during the winter months!
Sophia R.
Miami
This is a great product for your lips if you want good looking lips. Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips Tin
I like to use it when i go out because it makes my lips look smoother and its very good if you apply it and put lipstick on top. It makes it look 10 times better.
Kelly t.
Has a strong floral scent to it but it is the most hydrating lip balm I have ever tried so far. In addition it also adds the prettiest pink tint to the lips that’s slightly lighter pink than the packaging. I’m not sure if they make this in a tube but I am giving it four stars because I’m not a fan of lip balm solids and would much rather a tube. I would highly recommend this for the winter time to keep in your back pocket and even for a quick wash of pink on the lips because I really love the tint.
Maria N.
Absolutely beautiful! This gives off the perfect rosy feminine shade that most Lippincott enthusiasts desire. You won't go wrong with the formula since it's the trustworthy Vaseline-petroleum formula. The rosy lips in the circular packaging is less buttery than the mini-vaseline packaging.

If you want buttery and a thick moisturized layer, go for the original Vaseline packaging.

If you prefer a more matte and packed feeling, go with the circular packaging.

💋
Jessyca M.
Fremont
I loved how this product had a bit of a pinkish/reddish tint to it, but I don’t feel it’s as long lasting as some of their other products. I also wasn’t a huge fan of their packaging. Maybe it was just the one I purchased, but I found that the top would slip off most of the times & then product would get all over other things I had in my bag. More of a at home or desk balm where it won’t be moved and the top won’t slip off.
Chyna B.
Detroit, MI
I really like this product. I started buying it after bath and body works discontinued the rose salve they had(the two are very similar). Its just the right consistency. Its doesn’t have a bad smell to it either. Its my daily lip balm. The only thing i dont like is that its in a tin and the tin can sometimes be hard to open. I would love if it came in a plastic tube that you could squeeze it put onto your finger.
Caitlin W.
How pigmented is this? Is it very sheer or does it have some color to it?
I really want to try this one , is it good for sensitive lips?
Elizabeth R.
How long does this last? Does it rub off on clothing?
Rachel A.
I have yet to see this in stores. Where did you get yours??
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this work as well as their coconut one?

back