BY VASELINE #29 in Lip Care

Clinically proven to help heal dry lips. Comes in a steel tin inspired by our original look.

• Provides long-lasting moisturization to help heal dry lips
  • Non-sticky, non-greasy formula spreads on smoothly
  • Sweet fragrance with hints of rose, vanilla, and red berry
  • Gives lips a light tint and natural, glossy shine
  • Provides the healing benefits of Vaseline® Jelly in a formula custom-made for lips

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

• Hi influensters ,I m new here hope is going to be a goood experi...1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to Dior's Cremè De Rose lip balm?1 Answers
  • Does this have a waxy feel on lips or thick feeling on your lips? 3 Answers
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
I got this hoping it would be a dupe for the ever so raved Smiths lip balm salve (pictured below) which I absolutely love. I was trying to get and easier to find and cheaper alternative. This worked perfectly fine, but I should've been smart enough to not buy a tin. When I put it in my car, I assumed the tin would keep it from leaking on hot days. I was wrong. The tin was now greased with Vaseline, and impossible to open. When I did open it, the Vaseline got all over my hands and it was a big mess. The product is good, but getting to it is difficult (even when it isn't covered in Vasaline). Also, I wouldn't say it was a dupe. The flavor was good, but it seemed to have more chemicals in the taste. Very strong.
Kellycious H.
BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR LIPS!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love the fact that it adds a light pink tint to your lips in addition to providing a nice sheen without looking too greasy. I always look for a lip product that provides my lips with LOTS and LOTS of moisture and it does exactly that for hours without reapplication. And it smells like roses! It can't get any better than that!

There is one down side...I wish they made this into a squeezee chapstick sized bottle. I don't like the idea of dipping my finger into the container then applying it to my lips. I feel like it contaminates the product and if I'm not careful, I'll get it on my clothes!

PLEASE MAKE THESE INTO SQUEEZEE BOTTLES!!!!!!!
Jennifer S.
I seriously love this stuff. My lips were so cracked and blistered after using one of my Maybelline Baby Lips balms, and this did a good job of healing my lips back to normal. I just wish it lasted longer so I don't have to reapply all the time. And I wish it came in a different packaging. I don't really like the tub container because I don't like having to put it on my fingers to apply. A tube would be more ideal. It's a really nice product though, very smooth and the slight rosy tint is awesome since my lips can get pretty pale sometimes. Overall it's a great balm for making lips feel smoothr and softer.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This has been my spring go to lip care. I live in the mountain desert and my lips are constantly dry. I love Vaseline brand anything but this is got an added bonus to the typical soothing I expect from this brand. It's got a tint of pink! Just a hint. Enough to look natural and beautiful for everyday wear. I get people asking me all the time what I'm wearing because it looks so nice. Also, this is a MUST have if you fly on planes a lot. It's compact and is discreet . It helps ease the dryness of the canned air they pump into the plane. Love this product.
Scarleth N.
This is my FAVORITE lip therapy balm that I use when I am not wearing any lipstick, sometimes I will be wearing a full face of makeup and wear this under my lipstick or matte lips. It is an affordable product and worth the price. If you have chapped lips you need this product in your life. It will not only leave your lips feeling smooth, I've noticed its healed my "once upon a time" dry lips, you can apply as much as you want or you can go crazy. My lips never feel sticky. I am in love with this product & HELL YEAH I definitely recommend it.
Grace V.
I have mixed feelings on this product. I looked and looked for it, and finally found it in the 4th store I went to. It only cost $1.80. The packaging is a tiny vaseline container, and it is adorable! Moving past the looks, I just don't know how I feel. It is a nice consistency, I think. I like the subtle pink tint it gives me. It doesn't moisturize very well, though. I feel like it just sits there and fades away. I put a thick layer on before bed, and I woke up and my lips almost felt DRYER than they were before. I would not purchase again.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff is awesome! The super moisturizing formula of Vaseline, but specially formulated for the lips so mine don't feel dried out after it's worn off like regular Vaseline does. The smell is a light rosy scent, and the rose colour translates on the lips a little, so it's nice for a quick dash of colour. If you don't like dipping your finger into a tub you might not like this, but I don't mind that. The size of the tub is super convenient as well, as it can fit into a small niche in my purse or even my wallet. Would recommend😊
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love how tiny the packaging is!! As for price I have no idea if it is affordable or not. Mine was a freebie. This lip balm has a light scent and pink tint. Also long lasting and very hydrating. It is sticky, so a little goes a long way. After a lip scrub, or before applying a drying matte lip formula; this balm is a must for me! When I run out, I would definitely go out and buy another. I used to use ChapStick overnight lip treatment before the Vaseline Lip balm. Now I have a new favorite!! 😊
Kelly M.
Fargo, ND
I loooove this stuff! I've gone through 3 or 4 little containers already. The price is great. I love the smell. I use it at night before I go to bed and I always have soft lips. It has a nice pink tiny too. You can pick it up anywhere: Target, Walmart, etc. Do yourself a favor and try it out. You just dab it on with your finger and you're good to go. It's nice for those low key makeup days too because it gives that slight color and some shine. I will never stop buying this stuff it's my favorite!
Katie H.
This does a great job of moisturizing dry cracked lips. This also leaves a very subtle pink tint to your lips which is nice. The price is also great and fairly cheap compared to other lip balms. The only complaint that I have is the scent. The scent is so incredibly overpowering. I love the smell of roses but this is just out of control, and the smell does not go away unless you take the product off. If they made the scent more subtle I would be able to give this product a 5 star review.
Caitlin W.
How pigmented is this? Is it very sheer or does it have some color to it?
Elizabeth R.
How long does this last? Does it rub off on clothing?
Rachel A.
I have yet to see this in stores. Where did you get yours??
Brianna Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Im so interested in this! Does it smell good too? And does it only come in that size?
Analise J.
Does this actually have a color to it and what does it smell like?