BY VASELINE

Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips Tin has been clinically proven to help heal dry lips, and it gives your lips a natural, rosy shine. This tinted lip balm has a non-sticky formula that melts into lips to lock in moisture while enhancing your lip color. Our Vaseline® lip balm tins are convenient, so you can take them with you in your bag, purse, or pocket, and moisturize whenever your lips feel dry.

Natural, Rosy Shine
When you have dry lips, the last thing you want is to make them worse. Vaseline Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips truly moisturizes while also bringing out lips' natural rosy tones. This tinted lip moisturizer provides a glossy look with a hint of pink – and you'll love the scent that has elements of rose, vanilla, and red berry.

Made with the Original Wonder Jelly
Like all Vaseline® lip products, this formula is made with pure Vaseline® Jelly that has been protecting and helping to heal dry skin since 1870. This product brings you the dry skin healing benefits of our original Jelly in a formula custom designed for lips, so Vaseline Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips is a lip balm you can trust.

Locks in Moisture
The top protective layer of skin on your lips is thinner than on the rest of your body, and can be more susceptible to dryness. Vaseline® Rosy Lips tin is a moisturizing lip balm that penetrates into lips rather than simply sitting on the surface. The formula locks in moisture to support your lips' natural recovery from dryness.

• I really want to try this one , is it good for sensitive ...10 Answers
  • Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips Tin Vaseline® Lip Therap...5 Answers
  • Hi influensters ,I m new here hope is going to be a gooo...1 Answers
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips Tin
  • "Best product for chapped lips! And it leaves a light pink tint. The smell is also light and not obnoxious. I normally use Vaseline lip therapy lip balm for anything like dried skin, minor cuts etc., but because of the pink tint, I stick to only lips." in 1721 reviews
  • "I stand by this tiny tub! I will never use anything else! It is so hydrating, it has the perfect thickness, & it smells Soo good! I get the best results when I apply at night before I go to sleep, perfect for removing cracked & dry skin cause by cold weather. I take this EVERYWHERE I go. It's also a great lip conditioner for lipstick. Just apply 30 mins before you apply your lipstick & it goes on like butter!!. I completely recommend! It will change your life!" in 1319 reviews
  • "This is a wonderful lip balm. It is very hydrating and also comes in a cute tiny packages." in 639 reviews
  • "Love the smell! Love the color it leaves on lips. And it last forever once you reapply once it makes your lips so soft and desirable." in 281 reviews
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is basically vaseline mixed with gulf wax and a ton of perfume with a slight tint.  It works, and rehydrates, but smells like you have been kissing bars of the "good soaps" in your grandmas bathroom (you know, the ones we were NEVER supposed to use because they were for guests, even though if a guest used them she would lose her mind because they were just for looks but made the whole room smell like a flower factory... yeah... thats what you will smell all day, grandmas bathroom).  In answer to some of the other reviews I have read on here, if it looks patchy, you are globbing it on.  You dont need that much.  Just a thin coat is all that you need, and will protect and heal your lips.  Giving this 4 stars because of the smell!
Maryleise M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product it smells amazing and feels amazing on your lips it lasts a long time I have had mine for more than half a year and it still works amazing and smells really good and has a small tint of pink to it
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Perfect inexpensive lip tint without being a lip tint! If I’m feeling thrifty this is my go to product. Also, if you are shopping for someone younger that wants to experiment with makeup because come on ladies who wasn’t diving into their mom’s makeup HANDS first when you were 11???? This is the perfect product for the little ones that want to feel like they are wearing both a gloss and a lipstick, but don’t get me wrong it’s great for all age groups. It’s also a nice stocking stuffer for that person that likes that effortless natural makeup look as well. I think the tint is amazing and often leave the house with my brows, mascara, and just a little bit of this product and I feel like I am ready for the day!
G̤̈ℓєииι¢є 💕.
Palmdale
This is my everyday lip treatment that i use. It heals chapped lips so easily. Especially in the winter. This product doesnt dry out your lips like out chapstick brands which is amazing. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
deleted d.
This right here is lip balm miracle 😍👌🏻 I love this product so much just like other Vaseline lip balms it keeps lips nice and soft and a touch of pink color. Only problem I have with this product is the packaging it’s kind of hard to open. So I definitely will not be buying it just because of the hard to open container.
Bonita G.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
Great product. Same feel as other Vaseline lip products except I don’t like how messy it can get at times. After I bought it I think I prefer going back to the stick form for Vaseline :). But overall product is great!!!
Erin K.
712 Country Village Drive Apt 1A Bel Air, MD 21014
I use this lip care product at night before I go to bed and I always wake up with soft and smooth lips. It met my expectations because even when I feel a little dehydrated in the morning I don't have to worry about my lips being dry or chapped, especially in the winter months. I buy it in the mini tub form, not the tin, which I love because it's so cute! It also hold a lot in such a small container!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone who loves lip care products, especially during the winter months!
Jumana H.
nashville
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the Vaseline rosy lip therapy because it’s smooth compact and is good not only for your lips but when they get irritated in the winter it also lives your lips smooth and with a rosy kind of tint.
Maria N.
Encino, CA
Absolutely beautiful! This gives off the perfect rosy feminine shade that most Lippincott enthusiasts desire. You won't go wrong with the formula since it's the trustworthy Vaseline-petroleum formula. The rosy lips in the circular packaging is less buttery than the mini-vaseline packaging.

If you want buttery and a thick moisturized layer, go for the original Vaseline packaging.

If you prefer a more matte and packed feeling, go with the circular packaging.

💋
Emaley R.
Albany
This is the product I’ve been using most recently. It cost almost nothing and I only have to apply a little which lasts quite a while. It’s in a nice little tin which is nice and compact. It actually hydrates my lips and lasts. I don’t have to apply it super often. The only con I would say is that you have to apply it with your finger and so you have to make sure you have something to wipe it off on unless you want it getting on your jeans.
Caitlin W.
How pigmented is this? Is it very sheer or does it have some color to it?
I really want to try this one , is it good for sensitive lips?
Elizabeth R.
How long does this last? Does it rub off on clothing?
Rachel A.
I have yet to see this in stores. Where did you get yours??
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this work as well as their coconut one?

Walmart