Add a Photo

By VASELINE
#4 in Lip Care

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Tin has been clinically proven to help heal dry lips, and it gives your lips a natural, rosy shine. This tinted lip balm has a non-sticky formula that melts into lips while enhancing your lip color. The formula locks in...

Photos (64)
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Lawrenceburg, TN

I had to wait until the 16th before I could publicly say anything about a product that Influenster had sent me to try. I have over my 40 some odd years used many different lip products to keep my lips moisturized and especially in winter it seemed like a never ending battle especially at night. I use a CPAP for sleep apnea along with O2 when I sleep. Apparently my apnea is pretty bad, I had no real problems adjusting to wearing a full mask to sleep because after one night of being able to really sleep and wake up fairly rested with no headache or racing heart was pretty damn cool! My one problem with wearing a cpap is the constant air blowing keeps my nose, mouth/lips and sometimes my eyes super dry which is REALLY uncomfortable! It took several attempts to find the right combination for my nose and eyes as the dry eye problem is an ill fitting mask issue. My CPAP has the option of adding a cool or warm mist humidifier to my nightly routine. Along with Ayr nose spray those issues were dealt with easily. However, no matter what I did for my lips I would always have chapped, cracked and super dry lips. The best thing I had found was an Avon lippie that was a conditioning balm I bought years ago. I don't even know if they sell that formula anymore but even with that I would have to reapply each time I was up during the night for a potty run or a drink of water. That is until I got my Voxbox from Influenster with this little gem inside. When I opened the package I was first disappointed in the packaging and the 'flavor'. I would have never chosen a lip balm in a tin nor in a Rosy flavor. They have other flavors such as aloe and cocoa butter. This one has a very slight rosy tint but again i would NOT have chosen any of this for myself. I read the instructions Influenster had sent me and followed them as stated not to discuss anything about this publicly until January 16th. I have a germ issue so to use a lip balm out of a tin seemed gross to me but I quickly got over that issue, I would further suggest this is the one thing I would change about this product and put it perhaps in one of those tubes like carmex uses. But back to the formula, this stuff is A freaking MAZING! I put it on my lips and decided to take a nap as we had been gone all morning for doctor appointments and it was after 2 in the afternoon. When I woke my lips felt like I had just put the lip balm on before I laid down. I kinda chucked that off as being because it was a short nap. Went on about my business of cooking supper and doing my pretty much every afternoon routine. When it was time to wash my face, brush my teeth and get ready for bed again that night my lips still felt hydrated. Then after washing my face I again used the Vaseline lip balm in Rosy Lips before going to bed for the night. The taste is very, very light and the scent is as well. It is just enough! Getting up 2-4 times every night is something I REALLY wish I didn't do but for this reason it worked out! lol. Each time I woke my lips were still hydrated, very much unlike what I had experienced before I was sent this product to try. All they asked was for an unbiased review written on the Vaseline.us website. I can sure do that! This has become one of the small things in my night time routine that makes my skin and lips happier when I use them. It has YET to fail me and I can not recommend it more! Plus, the price is amazing (1.74 or so) considering what I used to sink into carmex, blistex, chapstick you name it! to try and keep my lips from getting super dry and cracking.
Victoria Y.
Victoria Y.
Raleigh

So far I really like this lip balm. Its hydrating and it makes my lips softer (like any good balm should). My lips also look more voluminous after using it. The only thing I dislike so far is the scent. I was hoping that this would be a nice dupe for the Dior Crème de Rose, but it's not quite what I wanted. Still, it's pretty nice and my first impression of it is that I like it for a drug store balm. I don't find the need to spend a lot of money on balm/chapstick products. I don't know if I'll repurchase this. There is a lip balm by Nivea that I tried a few years ago that is so much nicer and a lot more hydrating. It was the Lip Butter in Raspberry Rosé Kiss and it smells amazing, plus it keeps my lips hydrated longer than the Vaseline version. I don't think they make the Nivea Lip Butter any more, but if not, this is a good replacement for it.
Cecille W.
Cecille W.

I'm a sucker for anything rose scented and this product is no different. The balm is hot pink in color but when you put it on your lips, it gives a subtle pink tint and moisturizes them very well!

I don't like to use lipstick everyday so this gives me the perfect flush of color and Vaseline always keeps my lips feeling soft. I love the scent, smells like roses but it's not too overpowering. The only reason I docked off one star is for the packaging. I don't really like using lip balm tins because it can be unsanitary to always dip your finger in the tin. I have tried the little jar too but since I usually have long nails I can barely use that either so the tin would be my only option. I would love to see this in a stick form if they ever decide to change up the packaging!
Kimmy K.
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN

I got this hoping it would be a dupe for the ever so raved Smiths lip balm salve (pictured below) which I absolutely love. I was trying to get and easier to find and cheaper alternative. This worked perfectly fine, but I should've been smart enough to not buy a tin. When I put it in my car, I assumed the tin would keep it from leaking on hot days. I was wrong. The tin was now greased with Vaseline, and impossible to open. When I did open it, the Vaseline got all over my hands and it was a big mess. The product is good, but getting to it is difficult (even when it isn't covered in Vasaline). Also, I wouldn't say it was a dupe. The flavor was good, but it seemed to have more chemicals in the taste. Very strong.
Kellycious H.
Kellycious H.

BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR LIPS!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love the fact that it adds a light pink tint to your lips in addition to providing a nice sheen without looking too greasy. I always look for a lip product that provides my lips with LOTS and LOTS of moisture and it does exactly that for hours without reapplication. And it smells like roses! It can't get any better than that!

There is one down side...I wish they made this into a squeezee chapstick sized bottle. I don't like the idea of dipping my finger into the container then applying it to my lips. I feel like it contaminates the product and if I'm not careful, I'll get it on my clothes!

PLEASE MAKE THESE INTO SQUEEZEE BOTTLES!!!!!!!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Spokane, WA

I love using vaseline lip therapy rosy lips! I've always been a faithful user of carmex chapatick but seeing these new ones from vaseline on sale I decided to give it a try and now I'm hooked! It smells so amazing, gives my lips the perfect amount of pink tint for everyday use and it makes my lips super soft! I went and bought another one right after so I wont run out 😊 I love having soft lips it gives me. The only thing I would recommend to change would be to add an applicator brush or make a container similar to carmex squeeze tubes so I dont have to get my finger covered in chapstick to apply it. So i always carry kleenex with me to when I'm on the go to clean my finger off after.
Amal H.
Amal H.

This has become a staple on my night stand and in my bag! I've used vaseline my entire life and always worried about contamination (being a germaphobe) when using the bigger tubs for more than just my lips so I was super excited for these mini vaselines for lips. I've been using these since the product was released and they work so well for my lips. Keeps my lips hydrated all day (I personally put some one every night before bed and every morning before I leave the house. I love this particular one because it has a light scent but it doesn't linger and does not have a bad taste, certainly not the petroleum jelly taste of plain vaseline.
Christine C.
Christine C.

Lots of people swear that Vaseline works wonders for your lips, and I was so ecstatic that they came out with a smaller product that is much more portable and even has this beautiful rosy pink tint! This lasts a long time, and I absolutely love the color. I hate lip balms where I have to stick my finger into the product, but for this one, I'm willing to make the exception. I don't use it all the time, but I tend to reach for this when I have dry, chapped lips. I use it almost like a lip mask while I sleep and just remove the excess in the morning when I wake up, making sure to drink a lot of water the night before.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I seriously love this stuff. My lips were so cracked and blistered after using one of my Maybelline Baby Lips balms, and this did a good job of healing my lips back to normal. I just wish it lasted longer so I don't have to reapply all the time. And I wish it came in a different packaging. I don't really like the tub container because I don't like having to put it on my fingers to apply. A tube would be more ideal. It's a really nice product though, very smooth and the slight rosy tint is awesome since my lips can get pretty pale sometimes. Overall it's a great balm for making lips feel smoothr and softer.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Peculiar, MO

I can honestly say I bought this product on impulse because the packaging was just so dang cute. That being said, the packaging has turned out to be an issue for me. I wear acrylic nails the majority of the time, and with them on I can't get and of the product out of the jar to put on my lips without it all getting stuck under my nail, since the opening is so small. Other than that the product itself is just okay, it claims to have a tint but there isn't really any color there and it's very very sticky.

With all those things combined I just don't ever find myself reaching for this product.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.

How pigmented is this? Is it very sheer or does it have some color to it?
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

How long does this last? Does it rub off on clothing?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.

I have yet to see this in stores. Where did you get yours??
Brianna Y.
Brianna Y.
Las Vegas, NV

Im so interested in this! Does it smell good too? And does it only come in that size?
Heather G.
Heather G.

I am always looking for the perfect lip balm. So, is this just flavored Vaseline? or better?

Join Now