BeautyBodyBody CareVaseline
Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin

Les boîtes métalliques Vaseline contenant un baume pour les lèvres Lip Therapy Lèvres Rosées possèdent de remarquables parfums de rose, de vanille et de baies rouges. La formule hydratante peut aider à réparer les lèvres sèches. Visitez notre site Web pour en savoir plus.

Does this change the colour of the lips ?
Start your review of Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Best product for chapped lips! And it leaves a light pink tint. The smell is also light and not obnoxious. I normally use Vaseline lip therapy lip balm for anything like dried skin, minor cuts etc., but because of the pink tint, I stick to only lips.in reviews
...I apply at night before I go to sleep, perfect for removing cracked & dry skin cause by cold weather. I take this EVERYWHERE I go. It's also a great lip conditioner for lipstick. Just apply 30 mins before you apply your lipstick & it goes on like butter!!. I completely recommend! It will change your life!in reviews
This is a wonderful lip balm. It is very hydrating and also comes in a cute tiny packages.in reviews
Love the smell! Love the color it leaves on lips. And it last forever once you reapply once it makes your lips so soft and desirable.in reviews
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Jaclyn W.
I like the scent and color of this lip balm. It's a pleasant rose scent and color. I also like the way it feels on my lips. However, i prefer the aloe version because it's much more soothing. There isn't really anything wrong with this, but I don't think i would buy this version again.
Micatia O.
Pompano Beach, FL
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Micatia O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
When it comes to moisturizing the lips, I recommend using this product. It gives you a feeling of freshness, it hydrates for a long time and you can use it before applying your lipstick, especially if it is matte because this way your lips are not mistreated and the lipstick will look super good. Especially this one that has a light pink color makes it a very important product that we must have ... it is like a therapy for the lips and we already know the quality that Vaseline has. 100% recommended!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,179 reviews
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love lip balms especially ones with a slight tint to it. While shopping at Dollar Tree I got this Vaseline lip therapy rosy lips tint. However, I got the one that comes in a tube form, not the one you dip your finger in. It has hydrating ingredients like Castor oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, as well as hydrating oils like olive oil, rose flower oil, Sweet Almond oil among others. I love how it’s non sticky, or greasy and is made from pure Vaseline to lock in moisture. Great product, and even more great at $1!
Julia L.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Julia L.
Purchased at: Target
Lovely scent, very moisturizing! In a pinch, this works well as a sleeping lip mask if you slather on a ton before bed. Not sure if I would recommend this as a daily tinted lip balm since it’s in a tin form and therefore less convenient to apply.
Veronica  L.
Irvine, CA
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Veronica  L.
Purchased at: CVS
I was skeptical about trying this out because rosy scented items are usually overpowering. This is subtle and make your lips feel soft and smooth. I really enjoy wearing, there’s no tint to your lips. Comfortable to wear with a slight glossy look
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Amaya M.
I don't have the tin, but I got this one from Dollar Tree and it is amazing! Once again Vaseline did what it needed to do and that is moisturize my lips! I love Vaseline's lip balms. I have tried almost all of the different flavors/scents. So, far they are all really good for making sure my lips are not chapped. I use this regularly and I highly recommend it to others who are in desperate need of a pick-me-up for their lips!
Jenna M.
Russellville, AR
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Jenna M.
I really love this mini travel size Vaseline lip therapy in the rosy lips color. I swear by Vaseline products, and often use it as a basic moisturizer for my face overnight. I just love having this tinted lip therapy that I can take in my purse or my backpack or wherever I’m going. Highly recommend these products, and I feel that you get a great product for the price
Dawn K.
Spring Hill, TN
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Dawn K.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Dawn K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the whole idea of this product, and the execution for the most part. It is not nearly as thick or heavy as most Vaseline products, and is made with specifically use on lips in mind. I love everything about this, especially the price! So happy I randomly discovered this on Amazon ❤️
Natalie J.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Natalie J.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product! It makes my lips feeling healthier and nice. It also gives my lips a bit of a tint as well. This definitely moisturizes your lips and gives them a softer feeling. It also smells pretty nice too kind of like a rose scent. I like this product a lot.
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Julia B.
Purchased at: CVS
love this lip balm!! it is such a pretty color— it’s a really nice pink that is light but still present. it really moisturizes my lips and helps keep them soft and pretty
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kaina E.
Nimes
il y a un an
Zane U. il y a 3 mois
In my opinion it smells amazing. Like a little bit flowery or mixed with Cherry scent.
Nary N.
il y a 2 ans
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin Where can I get this and when?
Sophiya V. il y a un an
Hi you may find this on Amazon too depending on where you live. But any supermarket or pharmacy should have it like Walmart, Shoppers drug mart (Canada), Rexall, Walgreens, etc.