Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin

Les boîtes métalliques Vaseline contenant un baume pour les lèvres Lip Therapy Lèvres Rosées possèdent de remarquables parfums de rose, de vanille et de baies rouges. La formule hydratante peut aider à réparer les lèvres sèches. Visitez notre site Web pour en savoir plus.

Does this change the colour of the lips ?
Start your review of Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Best product for chapped lips! And it leaves a light pink tint. The smell is also light and not obnoxious. I normally use Vaseline lip therapy lip balm for anything like dried skin, minor cuts etc., but because of the pink tint, I stick to only lips.in reviews
...I apply at night before I go to sleep, perfect for removing cracked & dry skin cause by cold weather. I take this EVERYWHERE I go. It's also a great lip conditioner for lipstick. Just apply 30 mins before you apply your lipstick & it goes on like butter!!. I completely recommend! It will change your life!in reviews
This is a wonderful lip balm. It is very hydrating and also comes in a cute tiny packages.in reviews
Love the smell! Love the color it leaves on lips. And it last forever once you reapply once it makes your lips so soft and desirable.in reviews
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Jaclyn W.
I like the scent and color of this lip balm. It's a pleasant rose scent and color. I also like the way it feels on my lips. However, i prefer the aloe version because it's much more soothing. There isn't really anything wrong with this, but I don't think i would buy this version again.
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
When it comes to moisturizing the lips, I recommend using this product. It gives you a feeling of freshness, it hydrates for a long time and you can use it before applying your lipstick, especially if it is matte because this way your lips are not mistreated and the lipstick will look super good. Especially this one that has a light pink color makes it a very important product that we must have ... it is like a therapy for the lips and we already know the quality that Vaseline has. 100% recommended!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,761 reviews
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love lip balms especially ones with a slight tint to it. While shopping at Dollar Tree I got this Vaseline lip therapy rosy lips tint. However, I got the one that comes in a tube form, not the one you dip your finger in. It has hydrating ingredients like Castor oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, as well as hydrating oils like olive oil, rose flower oil, Sweet Almond oil among others. I love how it’s non sticky, or greasy and is made from pure Vaseline to lock in moisture. Great product, and even more great at $1!
Julia L.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Julia L.
Purchased at: Target
Lovely scent, very moisturizing! In a pinch, this works well as a sleeping lip mask if you slather on a ton before bed. Not sure if I would recommend this as a daily tinted lip balm since it’s in a tin form and therefore less convenient to apply.
Veronica L.
Irvine, CA
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Veronica L.
Purchased at: CVS
I was skeptical about trying this out because rosy scented items are usually overpowering. This is subtle and make your lips feel soft and smooth. I really enjoy wearing, there’s no tint to your lips. Comfortable to wear with a slight glossy look
Dawn K.
Nolensville, TN
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Dawn K.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Dawn K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the whole idea of this product, and the execution for the most part. It is not nearly as thick or heavy as most Vaseline products, and is made with specifically use on lips in mind. I love everything about this, especially the price! So happy I randomly discovered this on Amazon ❤️
Natalie J.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Natalie J.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product! It makes my lips feeling healthier and nice. It also gives my lips a bit of a tint as well. This definitely moisturizes your lips and gives them a softer feeling. It also smells pretty nice too kind of like a rose scent. I like this product a lot.
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Julia B.
Purchased at: CVS
love this lip balm!! it is such a pretty color— it’s a really nice pink that is light but still present. it really moisturizes my lips and helps keep them soft and pretty
Stephany U.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Stephany U.
I kept this baby on me during the Texas Winter storm that hit recently. I never dealt with chapped lips and felt my lips feel so soft during the extreme temperatures. I reach for this every night before I go to bed and it makes my lips look supple in the morning. Worth having it on you at all times!
Shaniah P.
LA
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Shaniah P.
Purchased at: Target
Not something for completely chapped lips but a great tint to use over a more hydrating chapstick. Love the deep pink color that stays on for a long period of time. Very inexpensive. I love the tin container it comes in. But only purchase this when needing a slight tint rather than a hydrating product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kaina E.
Nimes
il y a un mois
Nichole K. il y a un mois
It does have a rose scent. If you like rose scent is great. I didn't at first, but I got used to it. The Vaseline Lip Therapy line is one of the most moisturizing scented products I've used, but if you're like me and have very dry lips, I'd go for products that are fragrance free. They have one in this line or Aquaphor Lip Repair and O'Keefe Lip Repair are my go-to. If my lips are really bad, I use Lansinoh nipple cream (weird but it works).
Nary N.
il y a 6 mois
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin Where can I get this and when?
Natalie E. il y a 6 mois
Hi, most supermarkets/pharmacies will sell this Vaseline rosy lips, it has a lovely scent & keeps your lips super soft!