Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Diana J.Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by ZAWANAH O.Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin uploaded by Tiril Brinch P.See all 74 photos

BY VASELINE #12 in Lip Care

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Tin has been clinically proven to help heal dry lips, and it gives your lips a natural, rosy shine. This tinted lip balm has a non-sticky formula that melts into lips while enhancing your lip color. The formula locks in...

• Just wondering if this type of Vaseli...Yes it does its not real dark ... 1 Answers
  • Does it leave the wax type feeling or...It's smooth 2 Answers
  • Does this make your lips goopy or doe...I think this Vaseline is for p... 2 Answers
Photos (74)
Kimmy K.
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
Oct. 10, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin
I got this hoping it would be a dupe for the ever so raved Smiths lip balm salve (pictured below) which I absolutely love. I was trying to get and easier to find and cheaper alternative. This worked perfectly fine, but I should've been smart enough to not buy a tin. When I put it in my car, I assumed the tin would keep it from leaking on hot days. I was wrong. The tin was now greased with Vaseline, and impossible to open. When I did open it, the Vaseline got all over my hands and it was a big mess. The product is good, but getting to it is difficult (even when it isn't covered in Vasaline). Also, I wouldn't say it was a dupe. The flavor was good, but it seemed to have more chemicals in the taste. Very strong.
Kellycious H.
Kellycious H.
June 30, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: Rosy Lips .25Oz
BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR LIPS!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love the fact that it adds a light pink tint to your lips in addition to providing a nice sheen without looking too greasy. I always look for a lip product that provides my lips with LOTS and LOTS of moisture and it does exactly that for hours without reapplication. And it smells like roses! It can't get any better than that!

There is one down side...I wish they made this into a squeezee chapstick sized bottle. I don't like the idea of dipping my finger into the container then applying it to my lips. I feel like it contaminates the product and if I'm not careful, I'll get it on my clothes!

PLEASE MAKE THESE INTO SQUEEZEE BOTTLES!!!!!!!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Spokane, WA
I love using vaseline lip therapy rosy lips! I've always been a faithful user of carmex chapatick but seeing these new ones from vaseline on sale I decided to give it a try and now I'm hooked! It smells so amazing, gives my lips the perfect amount of pink tint for everyday use and it makes my lips super soft! I went and bought another one right after so I wont run out 😊 I love having soft lips it gives me. The only thing I would recommend to change would be to add an applicator brush or make a container similar to carmex squeeze tubes so I dont have to get my finger covered in chapstick to apply it. So i always carry kleenex with me to when I'm on the go to clean my finger off after.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Jan. 28, 2016, 3:13 a.m.
Review for: Rosy Lips
Lots of people swear that Vaseline works wonders for your lips, and I was so ecstatic that they came out with a smaller product that is much more portable and even has this beautiful rosy pink tint! This lasts a long time, and I absolutely love the color. I hate lip balms where I have to stick my finger into the product, but for this one, I'm willing to make the exception. I don't use it all the time, but I tend to reach for this when I have dry, chapped lips. I use it almost like a lip mask while I sleep and just remove the excess in the morning when I wake up, making sure to drink a lot of water the night before.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
May 11, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Rosy Lips
I seriously love this stuff. My lips were so cracked and blistered after using one of my Maybelline Baby Lips balms, and this did a good job of healing my lips back to normal. I just wish it lasted longer so I don't have to reapply all the time. And I wish it came in a different packaging. I don't really like the tub container because I don't like having to put it on my fingers to apply. A tube would be more ideal. It's a really nice product though, very smooth and the slight rosy tint is awesome since my lips can get pretty pale sometimes. Overall it's a great balm for making lips feel smoothr and softer.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Peculiar, MO
April 1, 2016, 8:24 a.m.
Review for: Rosy Lips .25Oz
I can honestly say I bought this product on impulse because the packaging was just so dang cute. That being said, the packaging has turned out to be an issue for me. I wear acrylic nails the majority of the time, and with them on I can't get and of the product out of the jar to put on my lips without it all getting stuck under my nail, since the opening is so small. Other than that the product itself is just okay, it claims to have a tint but there isn't really any color there and it's very very sticky.

With all those things combined I just don't ever find myself reaching for this product.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
March 31, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Rosy Lips
This is much more then a lip balm to me. The texture is amazing and it feels as if you had a lip mask on. I have the little portable container that lasts almost 6 months for me and i use it multiple times a day. The smell is great and it is cheap which i love! I get mine at CVS or Walgreens but I'm sure Target or Walmart or any other drugstore would have them. They come in different scents but personally this one smells so fresh and I really do love it! Plus if your not wanting a full lip color some days, this gives a very subtle tint to make your lis look plump and pretty.
Anna T.
Anna T.
March 4, 2016, 7:57 p.m.
Review for: Rosy Lips
I have one of these little tubs in every bag i own. They last forever and are great for your lips. Unlike chapstick brands, vaseline stays on your lips for a long time and feels so much smoothr. People try to say is bad for your lips but it's not. Vaseline is highly-refined, triple-purified and regarded as non-carcinogenic. Other petroleum jelly brands are the ones that may not be as refined but Vaseline is cheap so I don't know why anyone would need to use a different brand. It can suffocate your pores though so don't use it on your skin other than your lips.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
May 19, 2016, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Rosy Lips
This has been my spring go to lip care. I live in the mountain desert and my lips are constantly dry. I love Vaseline brand anything but this is got an added bonus to the typical soothing I expect from this brand. It's got a tint of pink! Just a hint. Enough to look natural and beautiful for everyday wear. I get people asking me all the time what I'm wearing because it looks so nice. Also, this is a MUST have if you fly on planes a lot. It's compact and is discreet . It helps ease the dryness of the canned air they pump into the plane. Love this product.
Scarleth N.
Scarleth N.
May 31, 2016, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: Rosy Lips
This is my FAVORITE lip therapy balm that I use when I am not wearing any lipstick, sometimes I will be wearing a full face of makeup and wear this under my lipstick or matte lips. It is an affordable product and worth the price. If you have chapped lips you need this product in your life. It will not only leave your lips feeling smooth, I've noticed its healed my "once upon a time" dry lips, you can apply as much as you want or you can go crazy. My lips never feel sticky. I am in love with this product & HELL YEAH I definitely recommend it.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
How pigmented is this? Is it very sheer or does it have some color to it?
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
How long does this last? Does it rub off on clothing?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
I have yet to see this in stores. Where did you get yours??
Brianna Y.
Brianna Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Im so interested in this! Does it smell good too? And does it only come in that size?
Heather G.
Heather G.
I am always looking for the perfect lip balm. So, is this just flavored Vaseline? or better?