BY VASELINE #9 in Lip Care

For Healthy Looking Lips Today and Tomorrow Lip Therapy® For Soft Pink Lips Instantly softens lips and leaves behind a sheer pink tint Locks in moisture so lips feel better over time Made with pure petroleum jelly and has a light rose fragrance. see more...

• Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original ...3 Answers
  • Hi influensters ,I m new here hope is going to be a goood experi...1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to Dior's Cremè De Rose lip balm?1 Answers
Amanda S.
Lorain, OH
This producthad one major pro and con. My mother always told me to start with the con first, so that the pro smoothed it over. The smell of roses is crazy strong, artificial and overwhelming. So much so that you almost don't want to put it on your lips for fear of the taste should you accidentally touch it with your tongue. Which we all inevitability do. If you can get past that, i rally enjoyed the texture. It's not like any lip balm our moisturizer that I've ever personally tried. It's smooth and soft, which is promising for how it'll leave my lips. I didn't think it was really all that long lasting, and I probably won't be purchasing ur again, but overall...it wasn't the WORST product out there.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
Review for: Rosy Lips more...
I received this as a gift from a friend. I am truly a lip balm hoarder. However, I can't hand strong rose smells. So when I tried this, I had a feeling that it wasn't going to be a good match for me, but i figured I would try it out and let everyone know what I thought. Over all, it's just like any other vaseline, but with a very very strong rose smell. As soon as I put it on, that's all I could smell. I took it off directly after and I could smell it for the rest of the day. It was very bad and strong. However, if you really like the smell of roses then you will like this product. It's just too strongly scented of a smell I don't like for me to enjoy it.
Nikki R.
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips I bought this item at Target after Christmas for $0.89, I'm not sure how much it is regular price. I'm so glad I stocked up because I love the way it moisturizes my lips. During the winter my lips tend to get super chapped and I have tried multiple products and this is one is one of my favs. The only bad thing is that you have to apply with your finger. I'm not a fan of applying any lip product with my finger. Other then that it last a good amount of time which i personally like.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Perfect inexpensive lip tint without being a lip tint! If I’m feeling thrifty this is my go to product. Also, if you are shopping for someone younger that wants to experiment with makeup because come on ladies who wasn’t diving into their mom’s makeup HANDS first when you were 11???? This is the perfect product for the little ones that want to feel like they are wearing both a gloss and a lipstick, but don’t get me wrong it’s great for all age groups. It’s also a nice stocking stuffer for that person that likes that effortless natural makeup look as well. I think the tint is amazing and often leave the house with my brows, mascara, and just a little bit of this product and I feel like I am ready for the day!
Ariana E.
Orlando , FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
I use this lip care product at night before I go to bed and I always wake up with soft and smooth lips. It met my expectations because even when I feel a little dehydrated in the morning I don't have to worry about my lips being dry or chapped, especially in the winter months. I buy it in the mini tub form, not the tin, which I love because it's so cute! It also hold a lot in such a small container!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone who loves lip care products, especially during the winter months!
Brittany, M.
Ridgeland , MS
This is my favorite drugstore lip balm. Although it's still vaseline, so it has that thick, oily feel (it's up to you if that's your jam), it has a wonderful scent that's light and pleasant. It's definitely just as good as the rosebud salve you can get at place like Urban Outfitters for about 3x the price.

It slightly tints your lips, but if you re-apply repeatedly, the light pink tends to cake on your lips. However, it doesn't happen very easily, and the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
Maria N.
Review for: Rosy Lips, Lips more...
Absolutely beautiful! This gives off the perfect rosy feminine shade that most Lippincott enthusiasts desire. You won't go wrong with the formula since it's the trustworthy Vaseline-petroleum formula. The rosy lips in the circular packaging is less buttery than the mini-vaseline packaging.

If you want buttery and a thick moisturized layer, go for the original Vaseline packaging.

If you prefer a more matte and packed feeling, go with the circular packaging.

Vivian S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Rosy Lips more...
The chapstick was great it’s self!!! It did everything it said it would... but the only part I did not like was the color in the chapstick... for me it looked really patchy and greasy... the other thing I did not like was the container it was in... it left my fingers gross and greasy... also this is going to sound gross but I wash my hand the usual amount ( before I eat and after I go to the bathroom) but I had to wash my hands every time before using it because I don’t want any gross bacteria getting in my chapstick...
Chanaejennae B.
Review for: Lips more...
This rosy lip Vaseline  therapy is one of my favorites. This product is similar to many other Vaseline products,they all moisture’s and heal dry and damaged lips. This product however has something a little special, it adds a hint a round to lips,making it look as if you were a tint or a tinited blam. this a must have winter essential it takes washes it faces and adds a pop of color and moisture. Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips
Caitlin W.
How pigmented is this? Is it very sheer or does it have some color to it?
Elizabeth R.
How long does this last? Does it rub off on clothing?
Rachel A.
I have yet to see this in stores. Where did you get yours??
Brianna Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Im so interested in this! Does it smell good too? And does it only come in that size?
Analise J.
Does this actually have a color to it and what does it smell like?