BY VASELINE

Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Tin is clinically proven to help heal dry lips. The non-sticky formulas of Vaseline tins are invitingly soft and melt onto lips. The Vaseline Original lip tin comes in iconic packaging that fits neatly in your pocket or purse, so you can hydrate on-the-go. Made with the Original Wonder Jelly With its original formula, Vaseline Lip Therapy is a lip balm you can rely on that provides long-lasting relief from dryness. This everyday essential for healthy-looking lips is made with 100% pure Vaseline Jelly, just like all Vaseline lip products.

• Does this joint really work? I ain't got that much money ...5 Answers
  • Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Tin I really like this ...2 Answers
  • Who love this all year round especially during the cold w...3 Answers
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Tin
  • "One of the best lip balms. Not greasy. The container is amazing. Plus it's easy to carry when you have to travel. My lips are never dry and it's very affordable and easy to get at you local CVS or Walgreens. " in 1109 reviews
  • "this lip balm is so good for really dry and chapped lips!!! i've been on accutane for a while now and my lips have been so dry and this lip balm is really moisturizing and makes my lips feel so soft. i get very cracked lips which can be painful but this stuff helps so much!" in 238 reviews
tiara c.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m a chapstick hoarder! Vaseline lip therapy is super healing and leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. I gave it 3 stars instead of 5 because my favorite part about healing lip therapies is the cooling mint sensation that it leaves on your lips and this lacks that.
Riley B.
Lima, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Got these for Christmas 2 years ago and still have the rose one! Great smell, great formula and super smooth and great for chapped winter lips. Makes a great Christmas present for all ages. You can never go wrong with it!
Lily F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this small tin because it’s easy to travel with but hard to lose because it’s big enough to see. I think the formula in here is exactly like the large tubs which is exactly what I want from a formula!
Ashley J.
lake placid
I Most Highly recommend Vaseline for lips I been using for over 3 years and have got rid of dark spot lip blister pimples I have no problem with using Vaseline very moisturizing and relaxing on lip
Angela T.
Long Is City, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Its a great go to, simple lip balm that lasts a long time. It's petroleum jelly based, so this lip balm provides a protective layer in order to retain the moisture in your lips. The additional shea butter also moisturizes your lips! The only thing I don't like about this is that you do need to use your fingers and dust can fall into it. You just need to make sure that your fingers are clean. Since this is mostly petroleum jelly, I like to melt it so it can look like new.
Ahvie E.
This product is a simple style saver if I feel like doing a natural glam look for the day. It’s cheap and easy to find at most drugstores and the thin metal tin it comes in is sleek and easy to store in purses and pockets. I would definitely recommend this to those who like simple looks and value moisture and absolutely will be buying again!
Luana R.
Davenport, FL
I don't hate this product, I just didn't see the results that I hoped to see with it. I had high hopes for it, everyone was telling me that it's great for chapped lips. Don't get me wrong, it made my lips soft and nice when I didn't have problems with my lips but once they get chapped I felt like it made it worse rather than better.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I use this product religiously. After the shower, before bed after I brush my teeth. I apply it and wake up with beautiful , plump lips. A bunch of ladies I know with lip fillers use this in between lipstick applications . It is a staple in my everyday routine, would not live without it.
Erica A.
These tins are great to keep your lips soft and healthy. The only downside is how hard it is to open the tin. The outside will get greasy after the vaseline gets there and is almost impossible to open. Besides that I recommend vaseline. but not in tins because it is hard to open.
Alicia D.
Atlanta
This is the lip balm that I keep in my purse for daily use. It works great and keeps my lips very moisturized, especially during these drier months. It’s a standard Vaseline product, so there’s no smell or taste to it. It works for someone who just wants some hydration.
Alex D.
Mcallen, TX
Does this joint really work? I ain't got that much money but my lips chap as hell
Danny m.
Who love this all year round especially during the cold winter months??
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
Does this lip balm leave your lips sticky? I can't stand when I use lip balm and my lips stick together!
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
Is this the same thing as the cute mini version of the Vaseline container? Those containers are cute, but not wide enough to use a flat finger (I get the balm under my nail, it's gross).
sofia O.
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Tin I really like this product as it really helps i have been using this for four years now and can see improvement before i used to bad chapped lips but now its soft and looks wayy better so i recommend this for people with chapped lips

Amazon