BY VASELINE

Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Tin is clinically proven to help heal dry lips. The non-sticky formulas of Vaseline tins are invitingly soft and melt onto lips. The Vaseline Original lip tin comes in iconic packaging that fits neatly in your pocket or purse, so you can hydrate on-the-go. Made with the Original Wonder Jelly With its original formula, Vaseline Lip Therapy is a lip balm you can rely on that provides long-lasting relief from dryness. This everyday essential for healthy-looking lips is made with 100% pure Vaseline Jelly, just like all Vaseline lip products.

• Does this joint really work? I ain't got that much money ...5 Answers
  • Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Tin I really like this ...2 Answers
  • Who love this all year round especially during the cold w...3 Answers
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Tin
  • "One of the best lip balms. Not greasy. The container is amazing. Plus it's easy to carry when you have to travel. My lips are never dry and it's very affordable and easy to get at you local CVS or Walgreens. " in 1109 reviews
  • "this lip balm is so good for really dry and chapped lips!!! i've been on accutane for a while now and my lips have been so dry and this lip balm is really moisturizing and makes my lips feel so soft. i get very cracked lips which can be painful but this stuff helps so much!" in 238 reviews
Riley B.
Lima, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Got these for Christmas 2 years ago and still have the rose one! Great smell, great formula and super smooth and great for chapped winter lips. Makes a great Christmas present for all ages. You can never go wrong with it!
Lily F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this small tin because it’s easy to travel with but hard to lose because it’s big enough to see. I think the formula in here is exactly like the large tubs which is exactly what I want from a formula!
Ashley J.
lake placid
I Most Highly recommend Vaseline for lips I been using for over 3 years and have got rid of dark spot lip blister pimples I have no problem with using Vaseline very moisturizing and relaxing on lip
Angela T.
Long Is City, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Its a great go to, simple lip balm that lasts a long time. It's petroleum jelly based, so this lip balm provides a protective layer in order to retain the moisture in your lips. The additional shea butter also moisturizes your lips! The only thing I don't like about this is that you do need to use your fingers and dust can fall into it. You just need to make sure that your fingers are clean. Since this is mostly petroleum jelly, I like to melt it so it can look like new.
Ahvie E.
This product is a simple style saver if I feel like doing a natural glam look for the day. It’s cheap and easy to find at most drugstores and the thin metal tin it comes in is sleek and easy to store in purses and pockets. I would definitely recommend this to those who like simple looks and value moisture and absolutely will be buying again!
Erica A.
These tins are great to keep your lips soft and healthy. The only downside is how hard it is to open the tin. The outside will get greasy after the vaseline gets there and is almost impossible to open. Besides that I recommend vaseline. but not in tins because it is hard to open.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I use this product religiously. After the shower, before bed after I brush my teeth. I apply it and wake up with beautiful , plump lips. A bunch of ladies I know with lip fillers use this in between lipstick applications . It is a staple in my everyday routine, would not live without it.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
I actually got this in a voxbox I really wish I could have recieved one of the flavored ones the original was nice but was just like regular Vaseline. Don’t get me wrong Vaseline is a wonderful product but for my lips I like something with a smell or taste or something
Courtney C.
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing variety set. Theae tins are very small easy for on-the-go purposes. Each one is very moisturizing and this is a good thing to buy if you're not sure which one you want to have is a full-size product. I definitely recommend this variety set!
Brittany, M.
Cleveland , MS
I naturally have very dry lips. As a kid, they were always split and bleeding. (Attractive, I know). Now that I am adult, I try many things to keep my lips from flaking and peeling away like the crust of a croissant. Croissants are good, but they are not something you want to kiss! I would also like to note, I am on an antibiotic for acne (which is drying), as well as Rentin-A (which is also drying), plus I do a wash with 10% benzoperoxide (also drying) every morning. So you can imagine why my poor lips go through.
Alex D.
Mcallen, TX
Does this joint really work? I ain't got that much money but my lips chap as hell
Danny m.
Who love this all year round especially during the cold winter months??
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
Does this lip balm leave your lips sticky? I can't stand when I use lip balm and my lips stick together!
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
Is this the same thing as the cute mini version of the Vaseline container? Those containers are cute, but not wide enough to use a flat finger (I get the balm under my nail, it's gross).
sofia O.
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Tin I really like this product as it really helps i have been using this for four years now and can see improvement before i used to bad chapped lips but now its soft and looks wayy better so i recommend this for people with chapped lips

Amazon