BY VASELINE #68 in Lip Care

Clinically proven to help heal dry lips. Comes in a premium steel tin inspired by our original look.

• Provides long-lasting moisturization to help heal dry lips
  • Non-sticky, non-greasy formula spreads on smoothly
  • Unscented formula
  • Gives lips a natural, glossy shine
  • Provides the healing benefits of Vaseline® Jelly in a formula custom-made for lips

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

• Who love this all year round especially during the cold winter mo...2 Answers
  • Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Tin I really like this product ...1 Answers
  • Does this joint really work? I ain't got that much money but my l...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
Such a great item to toss in your bag leaving your lips healthy and happy- protected from the elements of these crazy winter months where the weather can be so up and down, up and down and take such a toll on your skin. Easy to keep in your purse, car, gym bag. Everywhere!
Grayson A.
Grayson A.
In the past I always used the regular Vaseline bottle on my lips, I'm so very glad they finally created a specific type just made for lips. Always leaves my lips soft and looking healthy for hours. Love the other flavors too!
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Atlanta, GA
One of the best lip balms. Not greasy. The container is amazing. Plus it's easy to carry when you have to travel. My lips are never dry and it's very affordable and easy to get at you local CVS or Walgreens.
Briana H.
Briana H.
This is one of the best products to use for your lips it's a oldie but a godie ! Seriously keeps your lips hydrated and looking great! This product is budget friendly and can be found at any local drugstore
Lily F.
Lily F.
Bastrop, TX
Amazing makes lips so extremely soft !! It's not pricey at all , you get a lot for your money. It's my favorite chapstick out there. The packaging is so sleek and cute. I would definitely buy again!
I use vaseline all the time and I love it !!! I've used it just to moisturizer my sling and it works so well. so I could only imagine what it would do for my lips it has to be heaven !
Paige K.
Paige K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love this product! It leaves my lips super soft and moisturized. It's not sticky or oily, which I hate when it comes to lip balms. One of my favorite lip care products out there!
Juli N.
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these. They are great for smooth lips in a container that you can easily find in your bag. The only downside is that you have to apply with your finger
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Probably one of the best products to use in your lips! It's an oldie but a goodie! Vaseline can also be used for many other things!
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
This is very handy to have in your purse. The ultimate lip balm or dry and sensitive lips. You can't beat the price too!
Alex D.
Alex D.
Mcallen, TX
Does this joint really work? I ain't got that much money but my lips chap as hell
JoAnna R.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
Does this lip balm leave your lips sticky? I can't stand when I use lip balm and my lips stick together!
Danny m.
Danny m.
Who love this all year round especially during the cold winter months??
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
Is this the same thing as the cute mini version of the Vaseline container? Those containers are cute, but not wide enough to use a flat finger (I get the balm under my nail, it's gross).
sofia O.
sofia O.
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Tin I really like this product as it really helps i have been using this for four years now and can see improvement before i used to bad chapped lips but now its soft and looks wayy better so i recommend this for people with chapped lips