BY VASELINE #18 in Lip Care

Clinically proven to help heal dry lips. Comes in a premium steel tin inspired by our original look.

• Provides long-lasting moisturization to help heal dry lips
  • Non-sticky, non-greasy formula spreads on smoothly
  • Unscented formula
  • Gives lips a natural, glossy shine
  • Provides the healing benefits of Vaseline® Jelly in a formula custom-made for lips

• Who love this all year round especially during the cold winter mo...2 Answers
  • Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Tin I really like this product ...1 Answers
  • Does this joint really work? I ain't got that much money but my l...3 Answers
Brittany, M.
Ridgeland , MS
I naturally have very dry lips. As a kid, they were always split and bleeding. (Attractive, I know). Now that I am adult, I try many things to keep my lips from flaking and peeling away like the crust of a croissant. Croissants are good, but they are not something you want to kiss! I would also like to note, I am on an antibiotic for acne (which is drying), as well as Rentin-A (which is also drying), plus I do a wash with 10% benzoperoxide (also drying) every morning. So you can imagine why my poor lips go through.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
This is a truly solid brand and product...hence its popularity for both babies and the elderly alike (as well as every age in between). That said due to being a former subscription box addict...meaning I used to get pretty much every box on the market I've been spoiled by high end and organic/cruelty free products...and I have come to prefer some of those...but at the end of the day this stuff right here does just the trick and at a price point that I can completely get behind.
Vanessa G.
It is great. It is awesome. It is cheap. It is small. You can carry this everywhere if you want to. It literally make your life more easier because chapped lips equals bad life. Plus, if you loose this, it is okay because it is not breaking the bank. Buy another and another. One for you and your mom and your mom’s mom and yours’ neighbors, mom. What more can you ask for. You need this. Take my word. One of theses a day can save a life of another’s lip.
hope h.
This product was creamy, moisturizing and small so it's easy to travel with. The container is flat so it's easy to slide into your already packed makeup bag. The container can be hard to open so if you don't like hard to open products i wouldn't recommend it. If you like products that work when it comes to moisturizing your lips then i highly recommend Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Tin.
Laurel B.
Portsmouth, VA
I consider this to be a general lip balm. I don't think there is anything specifically special about it. I generally prefer tinted lip balm but will use this over a lip stain for some protection. I think when I out it over another lip product it's a great protectsnt (no stains on glasses when I drink) but I wouldn't recommend for use on it's own.
Luana R.
Davenport, FL
I don't hate this product, I just didn't see the results that I hoped to see with it. I had high hopes for it, everyone was telling me that it's great for chapped lips. Don't get me wrong, it made my lips soft and nice when I didn't have problems with my lips but once they get chapped I felt like it made it worse rather than better.
Christi B.
The product itself is great. It works really well and I have used two scents. The only thing I would change is adding some scent to this one. I know it's the original scent, so I can't complain too much because there are three other scents as well. But if you're sensitive to smell, this is definitely what you're looking for.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Using vasoline on my lips was something my grandma used to tell me to do. My brother used to lick his lips so bad in the winter he would get this horrible reds painful ring around his lips. And my granny would come over with her giant tub of vasoline and slather it all over his lips and face. And shed always put it on him before he went out. It stopped him from licking his lips. And it healed it so quickly. He always had the softest lips and it helped the pain and burning feeling as well. So this will always be a staple in my purse and ill always think of my granny when I use. I appreciate the little tubs they come in so we don't have to carry around the giant tub of it anymore. Haha.
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
I feel like this Vaseline lip treatment is great to use right before going to bed. It definitely helps heal dry and cracked lips and keep them moisturized. I will continue to use this product and I Hooghly recommend it.
Malekan A.
Woodland Hls, CA
One of my absolute favorite lip bombs. I think I have all the flavors because of how good it is. When I have really dried and chapped lips I put on the original Vaseline on before I sleep and wake up to my lips being perfect. It's like magic. It hydrates the lips and takes care of them. I also love the lotion too it is perfect for dehydration.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
Does this lip balm leave your lips sticky? I can't stand when I use lip balm and my lips stick together!
Alex D.
Mcallen, TX
Does this joint really work? I ain't got that much money but my lips chap as hell
Danny m.
Who love this all year round especially during the cold winter months??
sofia O.
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Tin I really like this product as it really helps i have been using this for four years now and can see improvement before i used to bad chapped lips but now its soft and looks wayy better so i recommend this for people with chapped lips
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
Is this the same thing as the cute mini version of the Vaseline container? Those containers are cute, but not wide enough to use a flat finger (I get the balm under my nail, it's gross).