Add a Photo

Photos (527)
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I had to wait until the 16th before I could publicly say anything about a product that Influenster had sent me to try. I have over my 40 some odd years used many different lip products to keep my lips moisturized and especially in winter it seemed like a never ending battle especially at night. I use a CPAP for sleep apnea along with O2 when I sleep. Apparently my apnea is pretty bad, I had no real problems adjusting to wearing a full mask to sleep because after one night of being able to really sleep and wake up fairly rested with no headache or racing heart was pretty damn cool! My one problem with wearing a cpap is the constant air blowing keeps my nose, mouth/lips and sometimes my eyes super dry which is REALLY uncomfortable! It took several attempts to find the right combination for my nose and eyes as the dry eye problem is an ill fitting mask issue. My CPAP has the option of adding a cool or warm mist humidifier to my nightly routine. Along with Ayr nose spray those issues were dealt with easily. However, no matter what I did for my lips I would always have chapped, cracked and super dry lips. The best thing I had found was an Avon lippie that was a conditioning balm I bought years ago. I don't even know if they sell that formula anymore but even with that I would have to reapply each time I was up during the night for a potty run or a drink of water. That is until I got my Voxbox from Influenster with this little gem inside. When I opened the package I was first disappointed in the packaging and the 'flavor'. I would have never chosen a lip balm in a tin nor in a Rosy flavor. They have other flavors such as aloe and cocoa butter. This one has a very slight rosy tint but again i would NOT have chosen any of this for myself. I read the instructions Influenster had sent me and followed them as stated not to discuss anything about this publicly until January 16th. I have a germ issue so to use a lip balm out of a tin seemed gross to me but I quickly got over that issue, I would further suggest this is the one thing I would change about this product and put it perhaps in one of those tubes like carmex uses. But back to the formula, this stuff is A freaking MAZING! I put it on my lips and decided to take a nap as we had been gone all morning for doctor appointments and it was after 2 in the afternoon. When I woke my lips felt like I had just put the lip balm on before I laid down. I kinda chucked that off as being because it was a short nap. Went on about my business of cooking supper and doing my pretty much every afternoon routine. When it was time to wash my face, brush my teeth and get ready for bed again that night my lips still felt hydrated. Then after washing my face I again used the Vaseline lip balm in Rosy Lips before going to bed for the night. The taste is very, very light and the scent is as well. It is just enough! Getting up 2-4 times every night is something I REALLY wish I didn't do but for this reason it worked out! lol. Each time I woke my lips were still hydrated, very much unlike what I had experienced before I was sent this product to try. All they asked was for an unbiased review written on the Vaseline.us website. I can sure do that! This has become one of the small things in my night time routine that makes my skin and lips happier when I use them. It has YET to fail me and I can not recommend it more! Plus, the price is amazing considering what I used to sink into carmex, blistex, chapstick you name it! to try and keep my lips from getting super dry and cracking. I can't Thank Influenster enough for introducing me to this product!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Jan. 19, 2016, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: Vaseline® Original Lip Therapy Minis
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My opinions shared in this review are my own and are unbiased. Four version of the Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Tins were distributed for review. I received the Vaseline lip therapy original. It is unscented, unflavored, and colorless. When I became aware of the other three more exciting tins (Aloe, Rosy Lips, Cocoa Butter) I was initially a little bit disappointed. But as it turns out what I did receive perfectly fit my needs. I always keep a lip product next to my bed on my nightstand. To be honest, it is usually a low quality, free chapstick that I was given at an event. They coat the lips, but provide no therapeutic benefit and don't absorb into the epidermis . This product is lightweight and soothing.

I've been using the Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Tin every night for two weeks now. I like that this formula is specifically designed for lips and it is not thick and goopy like the regular Vaseline that we all grew up using from the tub. Every night I apply to my lips and the area around my lips, those corners of my mouth that can get dry in this winter season. The product glides on, it is smooth and has nice slip. I really like it and it has been very beneficial to me. Of course you can use it out and about during the day. The slim tin fits perfectly on your pocket or purse. You can keep one in your desk drawer or in you car during the colder months. It is very portable. If you ladies keep it in your purse I suggest storing it in a small section (this way if the top pops off most of your items will be unaffected). I also think it is great to apply this product at the start of the day. It provides a great base for lip liner and lipstick.

I personally use this product at home because I prefer not to stick my fingers into a gloss and then apply it to my lips when I'm out and about during the day. When I use it at night or in the morning at home my hands are clean so I'm not really concerned about germs, etc. FYI if you are using this at home in the morning you could always apply it with a lip-brush.

The tins are super cute and I like the colors that they come in. I'm not sure what I would use it for, but these tins look like they can be reused for other purposes once all of your Lip Therapy is finished.

I think I'd like to also try the Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Tin.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Sept. 18, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: Vaseline® Original Lip Therapy Minis
I have the rose version and I love it. It has a really light tint of pink on my lips; barely noticeable colour. Actually, I wish the colour would be a bit more bold. It has a slight scent that I don't particularly enjoy but it doesn't linger. The tin is really easy to open and close without any hassle at all. I use a lip brush to apply the vaseline instead of using my hands and find it works pretty well.

I also love the formula because it keeps my lips supple and hydrated for 2-3 days after one application. I never knew a lip balm could do that! I was so used to having to reapply over and over because other lip balms can dry out your lips, unfortunately. But with the vaseline I can go days after an application without needing more lip balm.

The only thing is, the formula can feel a little greasy on your lips compared to other lip balms, but not more than Nivea in my opinion. It is a different formula than the Vaseline that you can buy in a tub. It feels a little more buttery and sinks in a little faster. Would 10/10 buy again, but my tin is definitely going to last me a while.

I purchased this at Shopper's Drug Mart.
Elena A.
Elena A.
Miami, Florida
Sept. 29, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Vaseline® Original Lip Therapy Minis
I like this product !, I feel my lips leaves a very pleasant texture, before applying the product floor exfoliate lips with a little scrub (if I can not use sugar with honey and olive oil scrub) and leaves and lips very soft, then with a towel recall any excess product that has on the lips, then I the hydrate with a good salve (if not I use coconut oil, the oil droplets Josie Maran are also excellent and also me fascinated a cream that is Guerlain's Orchidée Impériale which is for under the eyes and lips) after my lips are well hydrated remove excess moisturizer with a paper and I apply the lip (when I have a special event where I need the absolutely lipstick last all day I apply the Too faced Lip Insurance serving as pre base and lipstick lasts me all day). product quality seems incredible !! is of very good quality, price seems excellent for the quality of product you get in return, difuiminar Easy? I do believe that if as if you put a little product on your finger and apply it gives you a natural look on your lips.
stacey l.
stacey l.
Excelsior, MN
I have the Vaseline Lip Therapy - Coco butter. The Coco Butter is great at nourishing my lips, as well as really dry spots like feet, elbows, and knees. it is a small jar and I do not anyone else use it as, of course, you have to dip your finger into it. Unlike others that are similar, the Vaseline Lip Therapy's ease of use is much better in that the jar is the proper shape conducive to putting your finger in or a Q-tip. The size is great! I keep it in my purse and it does not overwhelm - I can find it easily and it does not take up too much space. I put it on my lips in addition to my other lip balms when my lips are particularly dry. And when it comes to Pedicure time, I use it on my toes as they get really dry on the top and the cuticles. It is great for your hands too! It moisturizes your cuticles excellently, but beware....you have to let it soak in before you apply polish. I love this little jar - a little goes a long way! I think I got it at Walgreens and the price was a no-brainer - cheap! Go for it!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I have been using Vaseline Lip Therapy since I was a child to help with dry lips. I have really been a fan of all of the packaging from the plastic squeeze tube to the tiny Vaseline pot. The new lip balm tins may be the best yet! You get so much product in the tins and it is really easy and satisfying to apply. I bought a variety pack for the whole family and we picked out our favorite flavors. I really like the cocoa butter flavor. It is a sweet vanilla type of scent without being too overpowering. The texture of the lip balm is what I like the most. It feels so smooth, thick, and nourishing on your lips. It coats dry, irritated lips and feels velvety. I regularly use at night to help prevent chapped lips all year around. I usually prefer a lip balm made with plant-based ingredients, instead of petroleum, but this lip balm is exactly what I am looking for. I always go back to it.
Ksenia I.
Ksenia I.
Richmond Hill
Sept. 14, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Vaseline® Original Lip Therapy Minis
Vaseline is a well-established company that has delivered quality for years. I have purchased the aloe-flavoured lip tin and have been testing it out for the past 3 months. There are both pros and cons to this product.

Pros: It is very moisturizing and will keep your lips chap-free and soft. It also does a great job at protecting lips from cold and windy weather.

Cons: The tin configuration of the packaging leaves the product a bit hard to use. If you have long nails, be prepared that this product will get underneath them. In addition to that, you cannot use this product under any lip colour (liqiud or stick formula) because the formula is quite heavy and takes a while to absorb so it will dilute your lip colour and make the application patchy.

I recommend this product for someone with is not using any lip colour but needs a very moisturizing and portable chopstick alternative.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, the rose scented one is literally the best thing! The package is so small and fits in my purse or bedside table so easy. The thing about #Vaseline is that you can use it for almost anything. I use it on my lips, of course, but I tend to get reeeally dry on my cheeks partially due to medication and partially due to the fact that I wear makeup daily and that whole process is taxing on your skin. What I do before bed like once a week, after I was my face and use a toner, is to put a little dollop on both cheeks and blend it in (on and around lips too) and when I wake my lips are super smooth and my cheeks are smooth as well. This helps when I put on my makeup because it looks like I'm super rested and hydrated. Love it!!!! You'll need to change your pillow case more often but toootally a small price to pay for beauty, eh?!
Claire P.
Claire P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Move aside, beauty magazine-worthy lip-balm brands. While you do a good job of keeping my lips moisturized during the rest of the year, there's no lip product that does a better job at keeping my lips hydrated during Winter than Vaseline Lip Therapy!

I was so afraid, since we've kind of been trapped in from winter storms (and illness) that I didn't have something to treat my severely chapped, flakey, lips. I then remembered my mom was kind enough to put this in my stocking! I tried my usual lip balm brands, but they didn't do the job for my insanely dry lips. Vaseline is what you need to use if nothing seems to be working! It even works for the area underneath my nose -- since I've been sick it's been a little irritated and dry, and this is making it feel a lot better!
Alicia I.
Alicia I.
Dallas, TX
April 2, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Vaseline® Original Lip Therapy Minis
Pretty great size to stick in a purse or in a pocket. I keep mine in my nightstand for before bed. I would call this a medium weight lip product, it's not very light and watery but it's also not very thick or goopy. This stays on pretty well and when I use it it's typically still half on in the morning without having transfered to anything. I like that this isn't a normal stick and you apply it from a little pot with your finger. I would use this for my upper lip and nose when I had a cold and was drying out my skin from blowing my nose so much. This product is pretty flavorless, so if you're looking for a fruity flavored one that you half want to eat this probably isn't the product for you but if you want something pretty unisex or flavorless this is great.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Carthage, TN
Does this work good for dry lips?
Holly W.
Holly W.
Is this Vaseline lip therapy better than EOS lip balm?
Jazzmen D.
Jazzmen D.
How long did it take for your lips to heal?
Traci G.
Traci G.
Is there an actual difference between this and a regular tub of Vaseline?
Dana G.
Dana G.
Kingsport, TN
What is your favorite thing about Rosy Lips?