BeautyFaceFacial SkincareVaseline
Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Mini

Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini

Relieves dry and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

Which Vaseline do you guys recommend I should try? 🌟
Which tint do you suggest
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini ?What is your opinion about this product
Start your review of Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great for dry lipsin reviews
...applied it super frequently- all over. Within a few days, my lips were healing and felt so much better!in reviews
...very cleanly. It is MUCH MUCH easier to apply than tape and it's very moisturizing (tape is drying). I don't know why more nail artists don't use this method,in reviews
...the dead of winter, even if they work well during the summer (sunburnt, flaky lips are the worst, aren't they?). Vaseline saved my lips this winter. It was a good price for the amount of product I got, too.in reviews
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini uploaded by Myrna T.
Purchased at: Walmart
It can be use to treat you cracked lips and super dry skin. A multi purpose product , but mostly I used for my lips.
Manu L.
Houston
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini uploaded by Manu L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product daily and few times during the day. My lips are dry and product helps me to relief them and also gives a sensation of a lip gloss !!! In case I wanted to add some color I use another lipstick and mix it in my own lips
Hailey M.
Monroe, MI
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini uploaded by Hailey M.
Purchased at: Target
I literally use this all over my body as a moisturizer, ever single night before bed this is my go to... I suffer from really dry skin and this is the only thing that helps I am obsessed and couldn’t live without it!!
Melanie M.
Goodyear, AZ
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini uploaded by Melanie M.
I found this product at the beginning of 2020 when I had a tiny lip eczema flare-up. I had a small budget. I've tried and tested other cheaper balms that are supposed to nourish the lips. But with the other, I found it would make my lips chapped instead of moist and plump. I bought this in the cocoa butter version and the original. I like the Original its a great basic balm to get your lips back to normal. This works great as a light lip mask. The lip balm has a light consistency, and transparent.
Popcorn J.
Kirkland, WA
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini uploaded by Popcorn J.
If nothing has seemed to work for your dry chapped lips, look no further but Vaseline. Besides this here are a couple of different lip protectors that I use during winter time! Check it out. Feel free to ask me any questions and share this post if you find it interesting! Thanks 😊 Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini
Katherine V.
Somerville, MA
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini uploaded by Katherine V.
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini uploaded by Katherine V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my secret to keep my skin good this winter in Vaseline at night I used to put Vaseline in my foot and cover this with a socks the all night definitely makes de difference in my toes Hahahhaa My skin gets really dry in winter
Vivian P.
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini uploaded by Vivian P.
Purchased at: Target
Vaseline has many uses.. I’ve been using it for years. I always apply it on my lips overnight and my lips are always hydrated and smooth. I also use Vaseline on my eyelashes. I apply it overnight and my eyelashes grow.. another thing is I dye my hair black, I apply it around my forehead and back so my skin does not get stained by the hair dye.
Amber S.
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini uploaded by Amber S.
I received a free sample from Natures Calming Beauty and it was flavored minty ginger. It was actually very moisturizing and had a plumping affect on my lips(made them tingle but not painful). I loved the scent and flavor!
Amir H.
Gilbert, AZ
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini uploaded by Amir H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My all-time favourite moisturizer. I cannot go a day without using this. I love the texture, and the Vaseline brand is by far the best petroleum jelly on the market! I’ve used other brands but none compare to this one! The price is extremely affordable as well. Will be a life-long customer for sure!
Em K.
Strongsville, OH
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini uploaded by Em K.
you cannot go wrong with Vaseline. i use it during the summertime, during the winter time, all seasons of the year. you can literally use Vaseline for anything. i usually put some on at night and whenever I wake up in the morning my lips are still moisturized. 10000/10

254 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Titaru C.
il y a 5 mois
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini ?What is your opinion about this product
Silvana B. il y a 4 mois
Love this product you can use it everywhere, lips, hand, foot and for face for slugging.
Rae M.
Langley, BC
il y a un an
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini I’ve heard good things about these, but I was curious to see if they really soothe your lips as well as medicated products do. Is it worth the buy?
Bernadette M. il y a un an
yes! i prefer the rose one but they both leave my lips super soft and hydrated
Jhadene B.
Orlando, FL
Merbis A. il y a 3 mois
Todas los productos de Vaseline son excelentes para todas las edades, los resultados los veras en 1 día y si sigues la rutina los resultados serán increibles
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
il y a un an
Victoria O. il y a un an
Carmex for the lips has always been a great help for me but might have a bit of a tingling/burning sensation but trust it works Carmex Cherry Flavor Moisturizing Lip Balm Tube SPF 15 (Quantity of 9)