Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini
Relieves dry and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal
- Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
- Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
- Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly
BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPSsee more...
Top Questions See all 926 Q&A
- "Great for dry lips" in 7064 reviews
- "I managed to get pretty bad sunburn and windburn that messed up my lips and the skin around them. Nothing else worked. I got this stuff and applied it super frequently- all over. Within a few days, my lips were healing and felt so much better!" in 7005 reviews
- "Great for dry lips" in 6907 reviews
- "Great for dry lips" in 6902 reviews
- "I use this in place of tape when I'm doing watermarble nail art. I slather it on the skin around my nails before I start. When I'm done, all I have to do is use a toothpick to scrape off the excess polish and lip balm. It all comes off very cleanly. It is MUCH MUCH easier to apply than tape and it's very moisturizing (tape is drying). I don't know why more nail artists don't use this method," in 1797 reviews
However if you’re looking to do some heavy duty lip moisturizing put in your fav healing chapstick before bed and then a few minutes later lather this all over. It’s not a cute look by any means but it locks the moisture in and I like to think it locks whatever healing properties your chapstick has in. It’s perfect for winter when everything starts drying out and you need to get lotsss of moisture.
This doesn’t just work for your lips, but really any body part you want to lick some moisture into. While it is wayyy too sticky and slimy for large surface areas like your arms or legs in general it’s excellent for other small places. If your hands or knuckles dry out particularly or the skin around your lips cover it in this stuff before bed and in a week you’ll feel like a new person. Pro tip- for your hands put them in socks or gloves after while you sleep to really lock it in and prevent the stuff from getting on your sheets.
Vaseline is a brand my mom counted on for many life hacks, and so do I.
I also use it to put a thin layer on my baby’s face for protection against the winter cold and wind. It keeps her face from being dry.
I highly recommend this to people for a number of things. From beauty to health etc...
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos