BY VASELINE #4 in Lip Care

Relieves dry and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

• Did anyone else fall in love after first use, or was it just me?!11 Answers
  • Vaseline or Nivea lip balm?10 Answers
  • Is this Vaseline lip therapy better than EOS lip balm?41 Answers
Chelsea B.
It’s straight Vaseline, what do you expect. It’s greasy, doesn’t really rub in to moisturize your lips, and goes on like... well Vaseline. It’s definitely not what you want to put on in the middle of the day for a moisture pick me up or a soft lip feel.
However if you’re looking to do some heavy duty lip moisturizing put in your fav healing chapstick before bed and then a few minutes later lather this all over. It’s not a cute look by any means but it locks the moisture in and I like to think it locks whatever healing properties your chapstick has in. It’s perfect for winter when everything starts drying out and you need to get lotsss of moisture.
This doesn’t just work for your lips, but really any body part you want to lick some moisture into. While it is wayyy too sticky and slimy for large surface areas like your arms or legs in general it’s excellent for other small places. If your hands or knuckles dry out particularly or the skin around your lips cover it in this stuff before bed and in a week you’ll feel like a new person. Pro tip- for your hands put them in socks or gloves after while you sleep to really lock it in and prevent the stuff from getting on your sheets.
mckenzie j.
Fortson
I've tried Blistex, Chapstick, Carmex, Nivea (stick balms and lip butters) and Nuxe, which were all flawed in some way. I only had issues with my bottom lip, which was always perpetually peeling and had dry skin coming off every night. This was really annoying because every time I wanted to apply lipstick, I had to use a lip exfoliator. Then a friend suggested I try using Vaseline and holy shit, it worked like magic. I only apply this at night and when I wake up, my lips are baby soft AND they don't peel anymore even though it's almost winter here. My lips also look more rosy now since they aren't chapped/peeling. I highly recommend this to people who struggle with lip balms making their lips chapped/peel.
Laura H.
Kingwood, TX
Absolutely love this! I keep one in my nightstand and one in my purse especially during winter months when my lips need some intense moisture therapy. The product keeps my lips feeling moisturized for quite a while with not too much product application, which I like. I love that it is a great quality lip balm alternative for a cheap price. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of application. I usually have tips on my nails or they are long naturally and after you get past the top bit in the little pot, you basically have to scoop it out with your finger and it always gets stuck under my nails and is kind of hard to get out without washing my hands.
Katrina M.
Connecticut
 Personally, in the northeastern winter, my lips are drier than the desert and they look so crusty and gross. I usually stick to the small vaseline because putting it on in the morning and night when I do my skincare routine is enough. I find other chapsticks like EOS to be too "gimmicky" they just sit on ur lips and make them drier. This small container is perfect to carry around. I can see how it is annoying to stick your finger into and the lid just pops right off instead of being on a hinge. Other than those packaging details, this is great for its intended use. It isn't really meant for putting on mid day to look cute, it is extremely practical.
Shyann W.
Andrews
I recently started using Vaseline on my lips as a Moisturizer and honestly it’s one of the best things that I have use. It’s a little oily after putting it on and doesn’t  absorb as much as I would like it too. It does leave my lips very soft especially if I put it on before bed in the next morning I can just kinda wipe off the dead skin off my lips and Reapply the Vaseline for my morning make up routine. Also if you live in west Texas like I do, you know how bad everything gets dried out so I highly recommend this for dry lips.
Libby E.
Columbus
Vaseline’s mini chapsticks are perfect for traveling. I store mine in my purse and take off for the day knowing my lips are covered! I love the product’s layer ability. If I’m wanting a shine to my already existing lip stick I know to apply one layer. If I’m looking for a chapstick to help my chapped lips I apply several layers. The size of the product helps keep my lips in check wether I’m at school, at work, or running errands. I love these so much that I’ve bought the whole mini collection for repeated use! These are the best!!!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
After watching numerous YouTube videos on the best drugstore liquid foundation, I decided to go with the Maybelline FitMe matte and poreless. I usually wear powder bare minerals make up but my skin has been changing and not working well with the powder any more. I also have oily/combination skin and the matte aspect appealed to me. I also saw so many reviews of this on you tube which made me really want to try it.

I really like the foundation. It's light on the skin yet buidable for coverage. I have acne so that was important to me. Definitely has a matte finish to it without needing a setting powder. It also does hide my pores. I bought two colors because I wasn't sure which would match. Turns out mixing them gives me a perfect match. I've attached photos of the two colors on my arm. The lighter color is Natural Ivory (right) and the darker is Nude Beige. The lighting is from outside, the colors may look different in other lighting. Nude Beige looks darker than it did online, it's more for someone who has a tan. And the Natual Ivory has peachy undertones.
Heather B.
Orange, NJ
Oh the many uses for this product. I personally use it to my baby’s face against the cold and also protect her for prolonged wet diapers at night time. She used to get really bad diaper rashes cuz she sleeps through the night. And once I started using this they stop, no more diaper rashes.

I also use it to put a thin layer on my baby’s face for protection against the winter cold and wind. It keeps her face from being dry.
I highly recommend this to people for a number of things. From beauty to health etc...
Jessica S.
Toronto
This product is so cute. I love how small it is because you can bring it with you everywhere. Vaseline always keeps my lips hydrated and I also use it for the eczema that's on my hands. I just put a little bit where the eczema is and it prevents the spot from getting dried and itchy again.
Once you're done with it you can always refill it if you have the bigger tub at home. Since I have long nails, I usually scoop the Vaseline with the back of my nail so it doesn't get stuck under my nails.
Julie N.
San Jose, CA
This should be a staple product for everyone! No lie, this is the best chapstick you can find for your lips. Though it may be wiped off or removed while eating food during your day, it doesn't require much to moisten your lips!

I use vaseline before bed so my lips are in the best state the next day. I have the 1.75oz (49g) sized jar, which has lasted me a very, very long time! Yay for travel-size. Plane rides tend to dry up my skin, so this is something I always keep in my purse!
Elizabeth G.
Carthage, TN
Does this work good for dry lips?
Holly W.
Is this Vaseline lip therapy better than EOS lip balm?
Jazzmen D.
How long did it take for your lips to heal?
Traci G.
Is there an actual difference between this and a regular tub of Vaseline?
Dana G.
What is your favorite thing about Rosy Lips?