BY VASELINE #11 in Lip Care

Relieves dry and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

• "Great for dry lips" in 7438 reviews
  • "I managed to get pretty bad sunburn and windburn that messed up my lips and the skin around them. Nothing else worked. I got this stuff and applied it super frequently- all over. Within a few days, my lips were healing and felt so much better!" in 7005 reviews
  • "I use this in place of tape when I'm doing watermarble nail art. I slather it on the skin around my nails before I start. When I'm done, all I have to do is use a toothpick to scrape off the excess polish and lip balm. It all comes off very cleanly. It is MUCH MUCH easier to apply than tape and it's very moisturizing (tape is drying). I don't know why more nail artists don't use this method," in 1797 reviews
  • "This is the only balm that saves my lips from bursting open in the winter. Other balms either don't work or make my chapping worse in the dead of winter, even if they work well during the summer (sunburnt, flaky lips are the worst, aren't they?). Vaseline saved my lips this winter. It was a good price for the amount of product I got, too." in 926 reviews
Chelsea B.
It’s straight Vaseline, what do you expect. It’s greasy, doesn’t really rub in to moisturize your lips, and goes on like... well Vaseline. It’s definitely not what you want to put on in the middle of the day for a moisture pick me up or a soft lip feel.
However if you’re looking to do some heavy duty lip moisturizing put in your fav healing chapstick before bed and then a few minutes later lather this all over. It’s not a cute look by any means but it locks the moisture in and I like to think it locks whatever healing properties your chapstick has in. It’s perfect for winter when everything starts drying out and you need to get lotsss of moisture.
This doesn’t just work for your lips, but really any body part you want to lick some moisture into. While it is wayyy too sticky and slimy for large surface areas like your arms or legs in general it’s excellent for other small places. If your hands or knuckles dry out particularly or the skin around your lips cover it in this stuff before bed and in a week you’ll feel like a new person. Pro tip- for your hands put them in socks or gloves after while you sleep to really lock it in and prevent the stuff from getting on your sheets.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
please for the love of your skin, use vaseline over blistex or chapstick! here’s what i like: 1) vaseline is solely used for locking in moisture and protecting your skin by creating a barrier. it’s supposed to relieve dry skin naturally with a recovery process that helps your skin cells. 2) it’s not that much more than chapstick? i think i get mine for about 3 dollars? so please spend a few extra dollars to buy a better product! 3) accesible: you literally find it anywhere!!! even gas stations so not finding it shouldn’t be an excuse. 4) it’s a solid like texture but easily smooths over skin! it can seem greasy but it’s just moisturizing your skin! 5) it’s safe to use on lips, face, arms legs you name it! cuts, scrapes and burns! 6) versatile. it’s my go to for anything beauty. need a natural highlighter on your skin, dab it on. need to relieve and itch? put some on. have a rough patch in your hand? slather it. 7) if you absolutely need a scent, there are a few options. you can find a warm vanilla scent along with a few others.
overal: just buy it already. best lip care prouduct for sure.
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
I love putting this on my lips it’s so smooth on my lips. I have a life hack I used with this as well! I put Vaseline on my eyelashes to make them grow and it actually works. When I watched a YouTube video over this I didn’t think it would work but it did and I was really surprised I use this over night on my lashes and wake up and clean it off. When you put it on it doesn’t make you break out Vaseline is meant to be used for lips or skin. You can honestly used this for a baby rash and it works to! So I love getting Vaseline! It’s like four to 5 dollars for a big bottle of Vaseline. I used Vaseline on my eyelash for at least three times a week. But it kinda takes time depending on how long you want them to be. This doesn’t make your eyelashes fall out you won’t lose them. I used this when I was lighting up those lighters that light up high and I burned my eyelash off and they grew back and it took about a mouth to grow back I will post a picture of before and after when I find them just to show you guys what my eyelashes looked like when it happened and what it looked like a month after that happened. You’ll be surprised! So that’s why I started using Vaseline because I looked up how to grow your eyelashes and I found other ways but I thought using Vaseline would be the easiest and a better way to do it and I’m glad my eyelashes are long now thanks to Vaseline!
mckenzie j.
Fortson
I've tried Blistex, Chapstick, Carmex, Nivea (stick balms and lip butters) and Nuxe, which were all flawed in some way. I only had issues with my bottom lip, which was always perpetually peeling and had dry skin coming off every night. This was really annoying because every time I wanted to apply lipstick, I had to use a lip exfoliator. Then a friend suggested I try using Vaseline and holy shit, it worked like magic. I only apply this at night and when I wake up, my lips are baby soft AND they don't peel anymore even though it's almost winter here. My lips also look more rosy now since they aren't chapped/peeling. I highly recommend this to people who struggle with lip balms making their lips chapped/peel.
Mykaela A.
This is my absolute holy grail lip product. It does a lot on its own, but since I have very dry lips, I pair it with my eos lip balm. It traps in the hydration and leaves my lips feeling and looking silky smooth and plump. I also like to use it as a gloss for matte lipsticks if I want to go for a shiny lip. When on top of a matte, it dries down eventually but does not dry out your lips or effect the finish of the matte lipstick. It's good for when you're wearing a matte over a long period of time and need a little pick me up to get the lips looking soft. Combine it with a little bit of lip color and when it dries down, the combination will make a wonderful and effortless lip stain.
Brissa A.
I love this product!!! It is a part of my nightly skincare routine! Not only is it amazing for my lips, making them soft and naturally pink in the morning when I wake up... but it is also amazing when it comes to thickening my eyebrows!! Apply it on eyebrows with a disposable wand or just a thin layer with finger every night before going to sleep and you will see results of thick eyebrows.
Lily Y.
st. paul
When i first try this product was when my mom put it all on my face like LITERALLY ALL OVER MY FACE. Then after a while my cheeks were getting a little puffy and super red. I didn’t think of anything much because it went away the next day. But I assume because my face was very dry. But I’m not really sure if it was a reaction to this product or if it was actually helping me. I become to love this product when I was having a really crusty lips. My skin tends to get dry and crusty in the winter if I don’t keep it moist. It really helped my lips, like my lips literally become one, there weren’t any cracks, wound, and especially it wasn’t rough. I now have a really soft lips and moist skin because of this Vaseline. I’ve also tried this on my eye lashes and girl let me tell you. This product helps your eye lashes growwww 😉😉❤️
Kayla  P.
Spokane , WA
This is the best product I’ve ever used for my lips! I tend to have very dry lips and it’s hard to keep them hydrated. This product works amazing and it doesn’t dry out your lips after use, unlike some other chap sticks. This is priced great for what it is. It lasts long and works great, as I said! I have several of these: one in my purse, one in my packback, in my car, etc. I will continue buying this product and I’ve recommended this to my friends and I will recommend it to anyone else who has dry/chapped lips
Heather L.
Orange, NJ
Oh the many uses for this product. I personally use it to my baby’s face against the cold and also protect her for prolonged wet diapers at night time. She used to get really bad diaper rashes cuz she sleeps through the night. And once I started using this they stop, no more diaper rashes.

I also use it to put a thin layer on my baby’s face for protection against the winter cold and wind. It keeps her face from being dry.
I highly recommend this to people for a number of things. From beauty to health etc...
Tatiana T.
coconut creek
vaseline is what my mom would give me for any little thing I had like, for example, chapped lips , it worked wonders for my lips and im so glad that my mother showed me this because now even in the cold weather I can still have nice lips and it just doesn't have to be for lips it can also be rubbed on your nose when you have a cold and can't really breathe it opens up your airway and helps you feel better almost instantly. Overall vaseline is amazing and can be used for several different things.
Elizabeth G.
Carthage, TN
Does this work good for dry lips?
Holly W.
Is this Vaseline lip therapy better than EOS lip balm?
Jazzmen D.
How long did it take for your lips to heal?
Traci G.
Is there an actual difference between this and a regular tub of Vaseline?
Abbey M.
Littlehampton
Vaseline or Nivea lip balm?

back