BY VASELINE #15 in Lip Care

Relieves dry and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

• Did anyone else fall in love after first use, or was it just me?!8 Answers
  • is there a difference between original vasline for skin and vasli...1 Answers
  • Ulta or sephora? Ulta Sephora4 Answers
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I have the rose version and I love it. It has a really light tint of pink on my lips; barely noticeable colour. Actually, I wish the colour would be a bit more bold. It has a slight scent that I don't particularly enjoy but it doesn't linger. The tin is really easy to open and close without any hassle at all. I use a lip brush to apply the vaseline instead of using my hands and find it works pretty well.

I also love the formula because it keeps my lips supple and hydrated for 2-3 days after one application. I never knew a lip balm could do that! I was so used to having to reapply over and over because other lip balms can dry out your lips, unfortunately. But with the vaseline I can go days after an application without needing more lip balm.

The only thing is, the formula can feel a little greasy on your lips compared to other lip balms, but not more than Nivea in my opinion. It is a different formula than the Vaseline that you can buy in a tub. It feels a little more buttery and sinks in a little faster. Would 10/10 buy again, but my tin is definitely going to last me a while.

I purchased this at Shopper's Drug Mart.
Elena A.
Elena A.
Miami, Florida
I like this product !, I feel my lips leaves a very pleasant texture, before applying the product floor exfoliate lips with a little scrub (if I can not use sugar with honey and olive oil scrub) and leaves and lips very soft, then with a towel recall any excess product that has on the lips, then I the hydrate with a good salve (if not I use coconut oil, the oil droplets Josie Maran are also excellent and also me fascinated a cream that is Guerlain's Orchidée Impériale which is for under the eyes and lips) after my lips are well hydrated remove excess moisturizer with a paper and I apply the lip (when I have a special event where I need the absolutely lipstick last all day I apply the Too faced Lip Insurance serving as pre base and lipstick lasts me all day). product quality seems incredible !! is of very good quality, price seems excellent for the quality of product you get in return, difuiminar Easy? I do believe that if as if you put a little product on your finger and apply it gives you a natural look on your lips.
stacey l.
stacey l.
Excelsior, MN
I have the Vaseline Lip Therapy - Coco butter. The Coco Butter is great at nourishing my lips, as well as really dry spots like feet, elbows, and knees. it is a small jar and I do not anyone else use it as, of course, you have to dip your finger into it. Unlike others that are similar, the Vaseline Lip Therapy's ease of use is much better in that the jar is the proper shape conducive to putting your finger in or a Q-tip. The size is great! I keep it in my purse and it does not overwhelm - I can find it easily and it does not take up too much space. I put it on my lips in addition to my other lip balms when my lips are particularly dry. And when it comes to Pedicure time, I use it on my toes as they get really dry on the top and the cuticles. It is great for your hands too! It moisturizes your cuticles excellently, but beware....you have to let it soak in before you apply polish. I love this little jar - a little goes a long way! I think I got it at Walgreens and the price was a no-brainer - cheap! Go for it!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Vaseline Lip Therapy since I was a child to help with dry lips. I have really been a fan of all of the packaging from the plastic squeeze tube to the tiny Vaseline pot. The new lip balm tins may be the best yet! You get so much product in the tins and it is really easy and satisfying to apply. I bought a variety pack for the whole family and we picked out our favorite flavors. I really like the cocoa butter flavor. It is a sweet vanilla type of scent without being too overpowering. The texture of the lip balm is what I like the most. It feels so smooth, thick, and nourishing on your lips. It coats dry, irritated lips and feels velvety. I regularly use at night to help prevent chapped lips all year around. I usually prefer a lip balm made with plant-based ingredients, instead of petroleum, but this lip balm is exactly what I am looking for. I always go back to it.
Ksenia I.
Ksenia I.
Richmond Hill
Vaseline is a well-established company that has delivered quality for years. I have purchased the aloe-flavoured lip tin and have been testing it out for the past 3 months. There are both pros and cons to this product.

Pros: It is very moisturizing and will keep your lips chap-free and soft. It also does a great job at protecting lips from cold and windy weather.

Cons: The tin configuration of the packaging leaves the product a bit hard to use. If you have long nails, be prepared that this product will get underneath them. In addition to that, you cannot use this product under any lip colour (liqiud or stick formula) because the formula is quite heavy and takes a while to absorb so it will dilute your lip colour and make the application patchy.

I recommend this product for someone with is not using any lip colour but needs a very moisturizing and portable chopstick alternative.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, the rose scented one is literally the best thing! The package is so small and fits in my purse or bedside table so easy. The thing about #Vaseline is that you can use it for almost anything. I use it on my lips, of course, but I tend to get reeeally dry on my cheeks partially due to medication and partially due to the fact that I wear makeup daily and that whole process is taxing on your skin. What I do before bed like once a week, after I was my face and use a toner, is to put a little dollop on both cheeks and blend it in (on and around lips too) and when I wake my lips are super smooth and my cheeks are smooth as well. This helps when I put on my makeup because it looks like I'm super rested and hydrated. Love it!!!! You'll need to change your pillow case more often but toootally a small price to pay for beauty, eh?!
Claire P.
Claire P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Move aside, beauty magazine-worthy lip-balm brands. While you do a good job of keeping my lips moisturized during the rest of the year, there's no lip product that does a better job at keeping my lips hydrated during Winter than Vaseline Lip Therapy!

I was so afraid, since we've kind of been trapped in from winter storms (and illness) that I didn't have something to treat my severely chapped, flakey, lips. I then remembered my mom was kind enough to put this in my stocking! I tried my usual lip balm brands, but they didn't do the job for my insanely dry lips. Vaseline is what you need to use if nothing seems to be working! It even works for the area underneath my nose -- since I've been sick it's been a little irritated and dry, and this is making it feel a lot better!
Clara J.
Clara J.
I have somewhat big lips that peel and crack often if I can't keep them moisturized. I was dependent on chapstick that only made the the peeling worse, but I've been using this for the past 7 months or so and I'll probably stick with it. For one, this tiny 1/4th of an ounce jar has lasted this long and I still have about a fourth of it left, probably because it's a little bit stickier and thicker than regular old Vaseline. Plus because of that texture I can wear it to bed and wake up with it still on, which I love because it conditions my lips for hours overnight but also you lose a lot of water as you sleep which means waking up with cracked lips (and means no lipstick for me) if you don't have something like this protecting the skin. I really love it.
Mercedez J.
Mercedez J.
I can honestly say this is the only thing i use when i have dry chap lips. I have a skin condition called eczema which causes my face to get dry specially around my lips. I apply the vaseline on my lips and some on the skin of my lips. Its so great because its small and you can carry it everywhere with you. Its so affordable and lasts a long time.Just do not leave it in an area where its summer hot it tells you on the package to keep at room temperature. Only thig is don't apply to much when your out in public. It will look like you just ate fried chicken. But when you home apply however much you want. The first time using it my lips were so dry i applied it and it felt so good. My lips were relief from the pain and dryness after just a few days.
Keiona T.
Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alright ladies and gents! Now that it's winter time, tis the season for dry, cracked lips, it's important to find a great product that is going to keep our lips moisturized and leave them looking succulent. My staple lip product was Carmex, cherry flavor to be exact. No other product could persuade me to change my mind, until I tried this product......This is my all-time favorite lip product. It feels amazing, leaves your lips soft and THE SCENT!!! Lawd have mercy..The scent is impeccable, heavenly, delectable, sweet, rosy! I just love this product, it's a must have. The vaseline lip therapy in rosy lips is my all-time favorite. I apply in the morning, evening, and at night. Get this product, it will change your lip life, trust me.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Carthage, TN
Does this work good for dry lips?
Holly W.
Holly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this Vaseline lip therapy better than EOS lip balm?
Jazzmen D.
Jazzmen D.
How long did it take for your lips to heal?
Traci G.
Traci G.
Is there an actual difference between this and a regular tub of Vaseline?
Dana G.
Dana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite thing about Rosy Lips?