BY VASELINE #9 in Lip Care

Relieves dry and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

• Did anyone else fall in love after first use, or was it j...14 Answers
  • Does this work good for dry lips?75 Answers
  • What are some of your other uses of  Vaseline® Jelly Orig...2 Answers
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini

Start your review of Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great for dry lips" in 7466 reviews
  • "I managed to get pretty bad sunburn and windburn that messed up my lips and the skin around them. Nothing else worked. I got this stuff and applied it super frequently- all over. Within a few days, my lips were healing and felt so much better!" in 7005 reviews
  • "I use this in place of tape when I'm doing watermarble nail art. I slather it on the skin around my nails before I start. When I'm done, all I have to do is use a toothpick to scrape off the excess polish and lip balm. It all comes off very cleanly. It is MUCH MUCH easier to apply than tape and it's very moisturizing (tape is drying). I don't know why more nail artists don't use this method," in 1797 reviews
  • "This is the only balm that saves my lips from bursting open in the winter. Other balms either don't work or make my chapping worse in the dead of winter, even if they work well during the summer (sunburnt, flaky lips are the worst, aren't they?). Vaseline saved my lips this winter. It was a good price for the amount of product I got, too." in 929 reviews
Blairstown, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
I love Vaseline! In the summer i suffer from dry eyes and while i do use anti aging to protect my skin and hydrate; nothing compared to Vaseline. This is my summer and winter secret as it hydrates the skin, makes my eyelashes strong, and does not clog your pores. I use this about 2x a week of whenever i just feel super dry. Also you get multiple uses out of it as you can use it for chapstick, dry hands, feet, and eyebrow tamer. Every girl should keep a mini and on them at all times.
Sanford, NC
Vaseline is a must have in your household. There’s so many uses out of one small container to. Soothing and softening lips, elbows, knees, and heels it’s also great for minor cuts and burns. I use it to remove makeup and to coat my skin whenever I stain my eyelashes and brows. It was very helpful whenever my children were in diapers. There’s just so many great uses for this stuff and I think that’s why most households have at least one tub.
I like this product but it is kinda oily which kinda my lips feel kinda warmish. I like Vaseline but not as much as other lip products I've used. I like using this during the day when it is cold. I don't like wearing it to bed for some reason and I don't like wearing it when its warm out because it almost kinda melts. I recommend this to people who have extremely dry lips!!
Camden, NJ
kay, I've gone through so many different chapsticks in my life, and none of them come close to this Vaseline. This stuff is a godsend. I love everything about it! The container is so adorable, and so convenient to keep in any of my purses. It stays on my lips longer than any chapstick I've ever tried, and it makes them feel so smooth and smell so good! One of these itty bitty containers will last me MONTHS. I think the first one I ever got lasted me about a year. It depends on how often/how much you use. But it will definitely last longer than a regular stick of chap. A lot of people seem to be concerned with how glossy it is on your lips. It depends on how much you use. It will add the slightest tint of rose and shine to your lips, but it's nothing like lip gloss. If you're worried about it, just dab a little on and you're good to go. A little goes a long way! I like to put a lot on and it still looks and feels fine to me. I have yet to find a better lip care product. This is by far the best I've ever had. Hence, why I bought an 8 pack of them, lol. I've added 3 pictures: one with no Vaseline on my lips, one with just a tad on, and one with the regualr amount I usually put on. If you can't tell the difference, then you should be safe if you're worried about too much shine. Give it a try. I love this stuff!
New York
This is THE O.G. do it-all product. Ive used it for the usual lip balm purposes, of course. However, there's a slew of other usages you can get out of this little tub: cuticle softener, eyelid shimmer, alternative to highlighters(over-rated). I had an aunt, bless her soul, who swears by vaseline. She would smear it on nightly and go to sleep. Her face was beautiful!!
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I rate this three stars because for me, I have really dry lips and this Vaseline doesn’t really help me, if anything what it does for me is it dries out my lips even more and it gets visibly cracky.. if you wouldn’t want that and maybe you may have as dry lips as I do, use coconut oil instead of Vaseline.i didn’t give it lower than 3 stars because when I was younger it worked on both my skin and my lips, and it seems to work on my family members, so I guess it’s worth a try. 50/50 chance I would say of it actually working.
Dallas, TX
Vaseline is a classic. I rate it a 3 because for my makeup kit it does not have a luxurious association to it from society. I would more quickly reach for Aquaphor which doesn’t seem to have the negative association of petroleum connected to it. Possibly there is a way to break this stigma through marketing!
Sacramento, CA
I always buy the mini because the big size is just too big. I never finished using it and I just hate the idea of wasting a perfectly good product. I used this for the longest time. It was always a reliable product. My daughter is using this now as a one year old infant. I love Vaseline brand in general.
Los Angeles
My mother used it on me. I have used it since I was a child. Its tried and true. Keeps my lips moist and it has antibacterial properties. There is no improving a sure bet. The packaging is the perfect size to fit in your purse or to travel with. I recommend this for a variety of skin care applications.
roslindale, MA
this is such a classic essential! i know it’s meant for lips but i love to use it on minor scrapes and cuts as a way for protect and heal them. i have been using original vaseline for as long as i can remember and this mini is the perfect size to keep on hand in my purse or jacket pocket.
Cookeville, TN
Does this work good for dry lips?
Is this Vaseline lip therapy better than EOS lip balm?
Littlehampton
Vaseline or Nivea lip balm?
How long did it take for your lips to heal?
Is there an actual difference between this and a regular tub of Vaseline?

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email