BY VASELINE #7 in Lip Care

Relieves dry and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

• "Great for dry lips" in 7064 reviews
  • "I managed to get pretty bad sunburn and windburn that messed up my lips and the skin around them. Nothing else worked. I got this stuff and applied it super frequently- all over. Within a few days, my lips were healing and felt so much better!" in 7005 reviews
  • "I use this in place of tape when I'm doing watermarble nail art. I slather it on the skin around my nails before I start. When I'm done, all I have to do is use a toothpick to scrape off the excess polish and lip balm. It all comes off very cleanly. It is MUCH MUCH easier to apply than tape and it's very moisturizing (tape is drying). I don't know why more nail artists don't use this method," in 1797 reviews
Chelsea B.
It’s straight Vaseline, what do you expect. It’s greasy, doesn’t really rub in to moisturize your lips, and goes on like... well Vaseline. It’s definitely not what you want to put on in the middle of the day for a moisture pick me up or a soft lip feel.
However if you’re looking to do some heavy duty lip moisturizing put in your fav healing chapstick before bed and then a few minutes later lather this all over. It’s not a cute look by any means but it locks the moisture in and I like to think it locks whatever healing properties your chapstick has in. It’s perfect for winter when everything starts drying out and you need to get lotsss of moisture.
This doesn’t just work for your lips, but really any body part you want to lick some moisture into. While it is wayyy too sticky and slimy for large surface areas like your arms or legs in general it’s excellent for other small places. If your hands or knuckles dry out particularly or the skin around your lips cover it in this stuff before bed and in a week you’ll feel like a new person. Pro tip- for your hands put them in socks or gloves after while you sleep to really lock it in and prevent the stuff from getting on your sheets.
mckenzie j.
Fortson
I've tried Blistex, Chapstick, Carmex, Nivea (stick balms and lip butters) and Nuxe, which were all flawed in some way. I only had issues with my bottom lip, which was always perpetually peeling and had dry skin coming off every night. This was really annoying because every time I wanted to apply lipstick, I had to use a lip exfoliator. Then a friend suggested I try using Vaseline and holy shit, it worked like magic. I only apply this at night and when I wake up, my lips are baby soft AND they don't peel anymore even though it's almost winter here. My lips also look more rosy now since they aren't chapped/peeling. I highly recommend this to people who struggle with lip balms making their lips chapped/peel.
Kiara B.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I'm looking for a product for my lips and normally like a product that penetrates my skin and moisturize it I feel like this product does not do that I feel as if it kind of acts as a sealant and just sits on top of your lip so I think this may be good for somebody in the winter time when we're done with all the harsh weather but I wouldn't use this by itself I probably what use like CarMax or Blistex first and then put this on top of it as a sealant but by itself it kind of just sits there doesn't really penetrate a moisturize your lips that's not what I look for I like something that can like Kenda exfoliate that dead skin or you know not cause any sunburn
Sara F.
Last year I got a terrible cold and my nose was cracking and peeling from blowing a lot. I tried a bunch of different moisturizers but nothing worked, most of them made my skin hurt worse. It hurt really badly. So then my camp nurse gave me some Vaseline to put on my nose and lips. I wasn't expecting anything to change, but the next day my skin was good as new! It didn't hurt putting it on like the many moisturizers I tried and it worked sooo quickly! I was shocked! Now whenever I get sick I always use Vaseline to restore my skin. Vaseline is also really convenient to purchase and it's on the cheaper side of the scale.
Kristina H.
Brooklyn
I was having an allergy reaction to something in Blistex's Medicated Lip Balm, so my doctor had me take an Claritin for a week. After that I bought Vaseline's Lip Therapy on a whim, my lips were incredibly dry and need as much moisture as possible without being sticky.

Had a noticeable dry spot on my upper lip that was inflamed a bit, and this cleared it up in DAYS. Within two weeks my lips were back to normal, and somehow more supple than usual. I even tried EOS for a bit after my lips were back to normal again and it did not feel the same. Recommend this for anyone trying to up their lip game!
Amy V.
Carbondale , IL
I’ve never really been fond of Vaseline but I really liked this one. The packaging is so small and cute looking. It was also really easy to carry around in my pocket but not small enough to lose. It definitely meet my expectations. It wasn’t too slippery feeling and it helped me with my chapped lips. I have eczema really bad around my lips and on my lips so this definitely helped to moisturize it. I would recommend this to others. Whether you like Vaseline or not you will most likely like this product since I literally bought this to see if I’ll like it or not.
Ashton L.
Livingston, AL
I swear by this stuff. I have really, really dry lips..especially if I'm not drinking enough water. But when I'm using this I have no problems. I've been using Vaseline for years, and I've gotten multiple friends hooked on it. I apply after I shower, then before bed, and in the morning for the best results. I like to exfoliate my lips every few days and apply this right after also. Vaseline also makes mini's that that are prefect for stashing away in your purse or wallet. It leaves your lips noticeably moisturized and much, much softer.
Edinisa L.
This is the best thing for with the lips. They heal them, hydrates them and it last for a while. I have the creme brûlée one. It smells like vanilla dessert and that’s really good. I suggest getting one that smells to something you like so it’s a reminder to put it on. Because I always have dry lips and I forgot to put it on but the smell motivates me to remember to hydrate my lips.
Lily Y.
st. paul
When i first try this product was when my mom put it all on my face like LITERALLY ALL OVER MY FACE. Then after a while my cheeks were getting a little puffy and super red. I didn’t think of anything much because it went away the next day. But I assume because my face was very dry. But I’m not really sure if it was a reaction to this product or if it was actually helping me. I become to love this product when I was having a really crusty lips. My skin tends to get dry and crusty in the winter if I don’t keep it moist. It really helped my lips, like my lips literally become one, there weren’t any cracks, wound, and especially it wasn’t rough. I now have a really soft lips and moist skin because of this Vaseline. I’ve also tried this on my eye lashes and girl let me tell you. This product helps your eye lashes growwww 😉😉❤️
Kayla  P.
Spokane, WA
This is the best product I’ve ever used for my lips! I tend to have very dry lips and it’s hard to keep them hydrated. This product works amazing and it doesn’t dry out your lips after use, unlike some other chap sticks. This is priced great for what it is. It lasts long and works great, as I said! I have several of these: one in my purse, one in my packback, in my car, etc. I will continue buying this product and I’ve recommended this to my friends and I will recommend it to anyone else who has dry/chapped lips
Elizabeth G.
Carthage, TN
Does this work good for dry lips?
Holly W.
Is this Vaseline lip therapy better than EOS lip balm?
Jazzmen D.
How long did it take for your lips to heal?
Traci G.
Is there an actual difference between this and a regular tub of Vaseline?
Abbey M.
Littlehampton
Vaseline or Nivea lip balm?