BY VASELINE #7 in Lip Care

Relieves dry and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

Chelsea B.
It’s straight Vaseline, what do you expect. It’s greasy, doesn’t really rub in to moisturize your lips, and goes on like... well Vaseline. It’s definitely not what you want to put on in the middle of the day for a moisture pick me up or a soft lip feel.
However if you’re looking to do some heavy duty lip moisturizing put in your fav healing chapstick before bed and then a few minutes later lather this all over. It’s not a cute look by any means but it locks the moisture in and I like to think it locks whatever healing properties your chapstick has in. It’s perfect for winter when everything starts drying out and you need to get lotsss of moisture.
This doesn’t just work for your lips, but really any body part you want to lick some moisture into. While it is wayyy too sticky and slimy for large surface areas like your arms or legs in general it’s excellent for other small places. If your hands or knuckles dry out particularly or the skin around your lips cover it in this stuff before bed and in a week you’ll feel like a new person. Pro tip- for your hands put them in socks or gloves after while you sleep to really lock it in and prevent the stuff from getting on your sheets.
Cady B.
Odem, TX
Okay- so this is one of my personal favorite beauty buys. It’s a product with so many uses, you should have one in your purse/bag, medicine cabinet and even the junk drawer! Need to protect & moisturize wind burned skin and/or lips? Here ya go! Need to remove makeup? Perfect! Are you a breastfeeding mama with an eager tot and consequently sore, dry nipple? Hey- this is a cheap, quick fix to help soothe ALL unhappy skin! As well as a wonderful personal lubricant if you’re a tad shy as I am to venture into the now- VERY open personal aisle in Walmart ( seriously, why would you move the lubes and the pregnancy tests on the outside of the aisle for everyone to see what you’re looking at!?!)
Vaseline is a brand my mom counted on for many life hacks, and so do I.
Yanellis B.
I used a bad lipstick and my lips became so bad that it actually extended so I had about 1/4 of an inch of flaky and dry skin around my mouth. To top it off, it was during winter, so every day it would get worse and worse. I tried anything and everything to help it heal and it was not helping. I ended up trying the Vaseline Lip Therapy and it was my savior. I'd wear it normally during the day, and applied a super thick amount all over and around my mouth at night, and by morning it would be visibly better. After a couple of days, my lips were back to normal, but I still continue to use it.
mckenzie j.
Fortson
I've tried Blistex, Chapstick, Carmex, Nivea (stick balms and lip butters) and Nuxe, which were all flawed in some way. I only had issues with my bottom lip, which was always perpetually peeling and had dry skin coming off every night. This was really annoying because every time I wanted to apply lipstick, I had to use a lip exfoliator. Then a friend suggested I try using Vaseline and holy shit, it worked like magic. I only apply this at night and when I wake up, my lips are baby soft AND they don't peel anymore even though it's almost winter here. My lips also look more rosy now since they aren't chapped/peeling. I highly recommend this to people who struggle with lip balms making their lips chapped/peel.
Jaimie B.
Pitman
I purchased this product with my own money. I would have given it a 4.5 if I could have but gave it a 5 because that was the best option. The only reason for the 4.5 is the packaging. I love the small, easy travel size but do not like the mess of the deep container. Otherwise amazing! Product goes on smooth, not greasy, lasts for a long time before needing to reapply and you get a lot for your money. Great for overnight wear and can even be used in small amount for a sheer layer over top of a matte lip. It really does the job to help chapped lips year round and is also very versatile. Would absolutely buy again and recommend to a friend!
Jennifer M.
Milwaukee, WI
Let me tell you this little jar is a miracle worker for those winter lips and I mean it. I put this on every night before bed and in the morning after my morning routine (washing face, brushing teeth etc...) I prefer to use this to help keep my lips hydrated. I’ve suggested this to a few co-workers and it’s helped a lot with cracked winter lips. I honestly have 1 next to my bed, 1 in my bag and car. Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini
Mai N.
Let's start off by saying that I cannot live without this. I've been using Vaseline on my lips EVERY SINGLE night for the past 8 years. It makes my lips super soft in the morning. It also helps moisten up the dead old skin allowing me to scrub them off my lips. I can then go through the day without having to apply any lip balm and my lips still look nice. I have them literally everywhere: one at my boyfriend's place, one in my college dorm, one in a travel backpack, and a big jar at my parent's place. No other lip balm can replace my love for Vaseline.
Lily Y.
st. paul
When i first try this product was when my mom put it all on my face like LITERALLY ALL OVER MY FACE. Then after a while my cheeks were getting a little puffy and super red. I didn’t think of anything much because it went away the next day. But I assume because my face was very dry. But I’m not really sure if it was a reaction to this product or if it was actually helping me. I become to love this product when I was having a really crusty lips. My skin tends to get dry and crusty in the winter if I don’t keep it moist. It really helped my lips, like my lips literally become one, there weren’t any cracks, wound, and especially it wasn’t rough. I now have a really soft lips and moist skin because of this Vaseline. I’ve also tried this on my eye lashes and girl let me tell you. This product helps your eye lashes growwww 😉😉❤️
Heather B.
Orange, NJ
Oh the many uses for this product. I personally use it to my baby’s face against the cold and also protect her for prolonged wet diapers at night time. She used to get really bad diaper rashes cuz she sleeps through the night. And once I started using this they stop, no more diaper rashes.

I also use it to put a thin layer on my baby’s face for protection against the winter cold and wind. It keeps her face from being dry.
I highly recommend this to people for a number of things. From beauty to health etc...
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This product is an ABSOLUTE lifesaver. And it is sooooo cute!! A teeny tiny little Vaseline jar, my goodness. It does exactly what it should do and my lips were left silky smooth after a few days of continuous use. There really is no smell or taste, just pure soft lip goodness. Use this just as you would any other lip balm, use this for you lips as you would regular Vaseline for any other dry spots on your body. Heck, you could probably even use this as a multi-use balm just like Vaseline itself.
Elizabeth G.
Carthage, TN
Does this work good for dry lips?
Holly W.
Is this Vaseline lip therapy better than EOS lip balm?
Jazzmen D.
How long did it take for your lips to heal?
Traci G.
Is there an actual difference between this and a regular tub of Vaseline?
Dana G.
What is your favorite thing about Rosy Lips?