3 colors available

BY VASELINE #4 in Lip Care

Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Tin is clinically proven to help heal dry lips. The non-sticky formulas of Vaseline tins are invitingly soft and melt onto lips. This everyday essential is made with 100% pure Vaseline Jelly, just like all Vaseline lip...

• Who love this all year round especially during the cold winter mont...2 Answers
  • Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin I really like this pro...1 Answers
  • Does this joint really work? I ain't got that much money but my lip...3 Answers
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
Such a great item to toss in your bag leaving your lips healthy and happy- protected from the elements of these crazy winter months where the weather can be so up and down, up and down and take such a toll on your skin. Easy to keep in your purse, car, gym bag. Everywhere!
Grayson A.
Grayson A.
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
In the past I always used the regular Vaseline bottle on my lips, I'm so very glad they finally created a specific type just made for lips. Always leaves my lips soft and looking healthy for hours. Love the other flavors too!
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Original
One of the best lip balms. Not greasy. The container is amazing. Plus it's easy to carry when you have to travel. My lips are never dry and it's very affordable and easy to get at you local CVS or Walgreens.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
This is one of the best products to use for your lips it's a oldie but a godie ! Seriously keeps your lips hydrated and looking great! This product is budget friendly and can be found at any local drugstore
Lily F.
Lily F.
Bastrop, TX
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
Amazing makes lips so extremely soft !! It's not pricey at all , you get a lot for your money. It's my favorite chapstick out there. The packaging is so sleek and cute. I would definitely buy again!
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
I use vaseline all the time and I love it !!! I've used it just to moisturizer my sling and it works so well. so I could only imagine what it would do for my lips it has to be heaven !
Paige K.
Paige K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
I love this product! It leaves my lips super soft and moisturized. It's not sticky or oily, which I hate when it comes to lip balms. One of my favorite lip care products out there!
Juli N.
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
I love these. They are great for smooth lips in a container that you can easily find in your bag. The only downside is that you have to apply with your finger
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
Probably one of the best products to use in your lips! It's an oldie but a goodie! Vaseline can also be used for many other things!
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
This is very handy to have in your purse. The ultimate lip balm or dry and sensitive lips. You can't beat the price too!
JoAnna R.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
Does this lip balm leave your lips sticky? I can't stand when I use lip balm and my lips stick together!
Alex D.
Alex D.
Mcallen, TX
Does this joint really work? I ain't got that much money but my lips chap as hell
Danny m.
Danny m.
Who love this all year round especially during the cold winter months??
sofia O.
sofia O.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin I really like this product as it really helps i have been using this for four years now and can see improvement before i used to bad chapped lips but now its soft and looks wayy better so i recommend this for people with chapped lips
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
Is this the same thing as the cute mini version of the Vaseline container? Those containers are cute, but not wide enough to use a flat finger (I get the balm under my nail, it's gross).