Add a Photo

By VASELINE
#4 in Lip Care

Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Tin is clinically proven to help heal dry lips. The non-sticky formulas of Vaseline tins are invitingly soft and melt onto lips. This everyday essential is made with 100% pure Vaseline Jelly, just like all Vaseline lip...

Photos (10)
Berta P.
Berta P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Feb. 10, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Original
I received it as a sample and I loved it. I just recently saw an article about some lip balms actually making your lips worse and the article suggested to use vaseline because it's simply the best and safest option. And that right there reassured me of how much I loved the product. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars out of 5 is because I'm not a huge fan of putting my fingers in it due to sanitation reasons and I don't like to have to clean my fingers after applying. Besides that it's 5 stars for quality .
Brooklyn S.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Feb. 18, 2016, 8:18 a.m.
Review for: Original
This soothed my lips instantly! As soon as I received this in the mail I opened it, exfoliated my lips and applied this, felt soooo good! Better than carmex, no weird smell either. I received the "original" formula from influenster, & I have only 1 complaint... make it in a squeeze tube, please!!! :) Great for the fall/winter months... I also wish it had SPF for the summer days of laying out by the pool! Other than that, it can also make for a good glossy look!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Groves, TX
Feb. 9, 2016, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Original
I received a free sample of this to try but this is my opinion. I really love this product. It's the best lip balm I've tried. The others always make my lips waxy and chap more. I started using this Vaseline lip therapy and it has helped my lips to be kissably soft. There are only 3 ingredients in it. One is petroleum but that's what Vaseline is, so I'm not too upset with that.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Denham Spgs, LA
Feb. 23, 2016, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: Original
This Vaseline lip balm reminds me of using straight Vaseline out of the tub. The consistency is a tad thicker than that though (I regularly use Vaseline in the tub anyway, this just makes it more convenient.) There is no scent to this, and it does a great job at providing moisture.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:17 a.m.
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
Such a great item to toss in your bag leaving your lips healthy and happy- protected from the elements of these crazy winter months where the weather can be so up and down, up and down and take such a toll on your skin. Easy to keep in your purse, car, gym bag. Everywhere!
Grayson A.
Grayson A.
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
In the past I always used the regular Vaseline bottle on my lips, I'm so very glad they finally created a specific type just made for lips. Always leaves my lips soft and looking healthy for hours. Love the other flavors too!
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Atlanta, GA
June 24, 2016, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: Original
One of the best lip balms. Not greasy. The container is amazing. Plus it's easy to carry when you have to travel. My lips are never dry and it's very affordable and easy to get at you local CVS or Walgreens.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
This is one of the best products to use for your lips it's a oldie but a godie ! Seriously keeps your lips hydrated and looking great! This product is budget friendly and can be found at any local drugstore
Lily F.
Lily F.
Bastrop, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
Amazing makes lips so extremely soft !! It's not pricey at all , you get a lot for your money. It's my favorite chapstick out there. The packaging is so sleek and cute. I would definitely buy again!
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
I use vaseline all the time and I love it !!! I've used it just to moisturizer my sling and it works so well. so I could only imagine what it would do for my lips it has to be heaven !
JoAnna R.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
Does this lip balm leave your lips sticky? I can't stand when I use lip balm and my lips stick together!
Alex D.
Alex D.
Mcallen, TX
Does this joint really work? I ain't got that much money but my lips chap as hell
sofia O.
sofia O.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Lip Balm Tin I really like this product as it really helps i have been using this for four years now and can see improvement before i used to bad chapped lips but now its soft and looks wayy better so i recommend this for people with chapped lips
Dorine V.
Dorine V.
I've heard good things about this product but I want to know if this is a moisturizing lip balm since my lips are so chapped.
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
Is this the same thing as the cute mini version of the Vaseline container? Those containers are cute, but not wide enough to use a flat finger (I get the balm under my nail, it's gross).