BY VASELINE

Buy on Jet.com*
Diamond D.
Diamond D.
Cedar Hill, TX
This product leave your lips looking gorgeous. Your lips are dry and they have a wonderful sense to them. Not every lip product leaves a good sit behind having a good sense on your lips when you kiss your man or whatever it is that you do it really smells good. And some lip things aren't good because they taste nasty I'm going to tell person to eat my stuff but when it is on my lips and I say certain words you do tend to eat the stuff that's on your lips. And it may not be as tasteful but this actually tasted wonderful. I am a big person on lip products I need my lips to look good smell good not be as she I need them to be perfect I need to be glossy I need to provide me with the boom boom that I need. And this product brings all of that out it shows the growth of lips the smell is wonderful and your lips are chapped and with that best product that anybody could ever get with that and no matter what I go through this will always be the number one product that I have in my purse. So if you are one of those people that don't like questing it's Ashy lips you want your lips look fly it's 4 you 5 stars for me
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Really good lip gloss/Chapstick because it really does moisturize your lips and and it's really great and awesome and it's really recommended for everyone to have another person or make up bag because it said every day product and is really wonderful and great to have around it is truly an essential to everyone even those who don't really like make up because the color is subtle and natural looking and it's a very great product. And the red one gives it colored same time which is nice
brittany h.
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
I only have the creme brulee, but I really like it. It smells amazing and doesn't taste bad, which are two really important things imo. however, I have always felt like vaseline doesn't make that big of a difference in the dryness of my lips. It helps a little, I just have others that I prefer. These are really nice though, and I love the packaging. if I'm to be completely honest, I loved this stuff before I tried the blistex blissful butters.. so maybe I'm just completely biased.
Shandelynn R.
Shandelynn R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Since I have found these I no longer use chapstick. I love the tiny little jars, they are perfect to pop into your purse. Very good price and a little goes a long way. I have a bunch of these mostly because I am always losing them and I can't be without them. Rosy lips is my favorite and I love how it leaves a little tint to your lips. I put this on before I go to bed and I wake up with soft smooth lips. Love this stuff.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I am obsessed with Vaseline. I have kept a tub by my beside since i was younger and it on my lips every night before bed! Helps keep my lips hydrated and smooth. I love the pink tinted Vaseline and the Shea's butter. Great way to mix things up, but original is my face. I love this gift set because the small containers can easily be thrown into my purse or the diaper bag so I can have my lip therapy anywhere I go!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
I really love these cute little tubs of Vaseline. Vaseline can be used for many-many things — ranging from beauty to mechanical work. I keep one of these in my purse, on my office desk, and at home. They work wonders for chapped or dried out lips as well as lubricating garage door tracks. One Vaseline beauty hack that I use regularly is 'using Vaseline to define my eyebrows' on a non-makeup/natural kind of day!
Hallie M.
Hallie M.
I absolutely love these!! they are super moisturizing and will leave your lips feeling soft for hours. I've used up one and am onto the next. I love the adorable packaging and it's very sturdy. not to mention you get a lot of product. I personally apply before bed and I wake up and it's still on. I absolutely love them and will continue to repurchase. I would recommend to anyone.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
I really like these I especially like the pink one it gives it a pink not to strong but just right look it comes in a nice little package and easy to get it out it definitely moisturizers but is really glossy so you only need a little I would buy it again and definitely recommend it you can get it at local corner stores like cvs Walgreens Walmart just those kind of stores
Adrianna B.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
I love this lip therapy I have all three it is kind of pricey but if you got the big thing unit comes with a little that's better but it does help your lips a lot so if you buy the small one then you can take him places and just make sure your lips are good I love this lip therapy and this is the only lip therapy that does that that I've tried before
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
La Puente, CA
These are so cute ! I can't leave my house with out it i mainly use the cocoa butter mainly because of the scent. I got it at one of the grocery stores near me and if I run out of it I will go buy another one.
It's so affordable and you can use it on anything other than your lips such as your eyelashes or eyebrows since it can help them grow.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Where would I be able to find this gift set? What is the price range?
Miami
Do any of these come in a voxbox I want them :-(
Miami
Whatttt!!!! I want this set so bad does anyone has any idea if it comes in any voxbox??? Ahgggg