BY VASELINE #4 in Skincare Sets

• Where would I be able to find this gift set? What is the price r...1 Answers
  • Where can you get this gift set??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica L.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Minis Sets are just too adorable. They are perfect to carry in my bags and this lip therapy really works. Putting on chapsticks cannot do the work anymore. It really does keep my lips soft, no crusty and feeling extremely moisturized. I will be buying these again and highly recommend
Amanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay so I gave this two stars because I only like two out of the three. The pink rose lip balm is horrible. I absolutely dislike it. It smells odd and tastes so bad on the lips. A friends introduced me to it and she was obsessed with it. Me on the other hand i wad unimpressed.
Melanie B.
These mini containers are the perfect size to fit in my purse for work or my backpack when I'm hiking. Vaseline always protects my lips, especially in a profession where I do a lot of talking (dry lips) or in hiking situations where I'm facing potential windburn. In fact, I prevented chapped lips during our Mt Kilimanjaro climb a few weeks ago by having this in my pack to combat windburn and freezing temperatures! Always have this on hand!!
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
I love these, but my favorite one is the coco butter! I have purchased so many of the coco butter and I totally recommend it. If you're someone that suffers from chapped lips or likes there lips to feels smooth then this is for you. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I prefer it to be in a squeeze tube. This product doesn't make your lips get crusty like most chapsticks. All in all still my favorite product.
Stephanie P.
N Smithfield, RI
You seriously cannot go wrong with this stuff. I swear it works better than most of the expensive brands out there. I apply it morning, noon and night. I have it at my desk, in my purse, and on my nightstand. I really wish they would make it in a tube so you don't have to use your finger to use it, especially when you are out in public and can't wash your hands before use. I especially like the Rosy Lips color.
Jenna H.
Binghamton, NY
Vaseline is always a great go to product, because it works to keep my lips moisturized and lock in the moisture. I don't love that it is a pot, and I need to use my fingers - that means I don't use it anywhere except at home, because I would not want to dip my finger in a pot if I don't have access to wash my hands before doing so. Other than that, this is a great lip balm, especially the Rosy Pink! Love the tint!
Erika M.
The way the product quickly plumps up and moisturizers dry lips is great, I started using it when I was in high school before I would apply lip stains to avoid the cracked lip look. It does its job well!

The only thing I do not like is that you have to dip your fingers deeper and deeper into the container as you use it. Which is both a hassle for those of us with long nails and unsanitary.
Julie P.
Kingsport
This set of mini vasalines for your lips are too cute for words! As well as great for your lips. These vasaline lip therapies are such an amazing lip balm product!! My favorite is the pink one...Is give just barely a slight hint of a pinker tone to your lips as well as protects them from getting chapped or getting too dry!
Mollie M.
technically i don’t have this. i only have two but the rosy one wasn’t coming up. the rosy one is good and smell nice. i use it as a subtle tint on my lips sometimes. it looks like a cute gloss. and the cocoa butter one smells good and applies like regular vaseline but it feels more like reg chapstick which is 👌👌
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Vaseline Lip Therapy Minis Sets are just adorable. I love mini things... and these are perfect to carry in my purse, keep in drawers around the house and at the office. It really does keep my lips soft and feeling moisturized. I will be buying these as stocking stuffers so that everyone can share my joy!
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Does this product help keep my lips from getting dry
maría f.
Miami
Do any of these come in a voxbox I want them :-(
Brittany S.
Is this set limited edition? Where can I purchase?
Tracy H.
Where would I be able to find this gift set? What is the price range?
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
Where can you get this gift set??