BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Colorado
I just moved from Florida to Colorado and my lips were so chapped from the sudden dry climate. This product completely healed my chapped lips!  I love it!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Such a good lip product. Anyone wanting soft smooth lips should definitely be using this. Such a nice packaging with gentle usage.
Zarina Q.
Zarina Q.
san ramon, CA
i love the rosy lips one. it's nice because it gives your lips a nice tint and its moisturizing. great price and good for travel.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Stevens Point, WI
This works amazingly in the winter. It stays on and helps the chapped lips. I love the color and smell. It lasts all day and is affordable.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Enid
Makes my lips really soft. I don't mind the really thick consistency of it. I feel like it helps keep my lips moisturizer for longer.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Winder
Like the rosy lips. The packaging is shaped alittle weird so you get the chap stick under your nails sometimes but it smells good
Marla S.
Marla S.
I didn't get to try the creme brûlée one and so regret giving it away! I love the pink one and always get asked where I got it.
Breana M.
Breana M.
El Paso, TX
Love these! Keep my lips nice all day ! I love the pink tint it leaves on my lips !! So many people ask me about it
Charli R.
Charli R.
Brooklyn
My absolute favorite to go lippie for a natural look. Purchased it at Wal-Mart. Keeps my lips soft & hydrated.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love these vaseline lip therapys . They heal my lips when there dry or cracked. Especially during the winter!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?