BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crissy S.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the rosy lips mini! I have a big thing of Vaseline that I would use before bed because it's very moisturizing and I ended up finding the minis at Target which is great for tossing in my purse, or leaving on my desk at the office. Although I hate that I have to use my finger to apply it I can just rub it in my hands and it's not sticky at all.
Maliah P.
Spring
Beauty Junkie Expert
this Vaseline is a holy grail not just for chaped lips but for almost anything it helps me whenever I want to make perfume last longer I just dab the Vaseline where I want it to smell and then I sprayed perfume and then it will last all day. Also whenever I
Have chapped lips it heals it instantly I would recommend this product to everyone
Sunna Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this set! The rose mini is my favorite, since it adds a very slight pink tint to the lips. It also has a refreshing rose scent. The creme brûlée mini smells like generic vanilla and is just slightly less slick than the rose version. Both are relatively easy to use and apply with fingers.
Sarae T.
LAWTON, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put this on my lips before bed and when I wake up in the morning. Wearing it over night has my lips feeling soft and super plump the next morning. I also apply right before doing my makeup so my lips are ready to apply liquid lipstick. keeping them from drying up after a long wear.
Kristin W.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for chapped lips! My only problem with it is the container.. it's pretty hard to use so I can't keep it in my purse because I usually use a q-tip to put it on, I'm not able to do it with my fingers without getting it under my nails. But I do love it as a night time balm.
Anais C.
Belleville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip therapy has saved my lips so many times. I travel a lot and my lips are extremely sensitive and the constant change of weather had my lips in pretty bad shape. This is great for healing, moisturize and even using it as a gloss if you don't feel like using lipstick
Emily S.
Williamston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the creme brûlée flavor and I really like how silky this makes my lips feel. The smell is amazing. The ONLY reason why I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I have to use my finger to apply and I hate getting it on my fingers. That's my only complaint
Morgan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best moisturizing lip products. The creme brûlée scented one is so subtlety sweet and a life saver in the winter. I use the rose one more so in the summer when I want some color on my lips but don't want to worry about reapplying constantly.
Valerie A.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THEEEEEE BEST chapstick I have ever used. This is inexpensive and in such a cute little Vaseline package. It's convenient to take everywhere and it keeps my lips so moisturized. I've gone through about three tubes now and I've bought it at Walmart, Walgreens and rite aid. Life saver in the winter !
Taylor S.
Lees Summit, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my two favorite drugstore overnight lip balms. They work really great as a lip mask if you do a thicker layer. During the day a light layer of rosy is great, but like I said overnight is where it's at and the creme brûlée scent is to die for.
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?