BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s not the best at locking in moisture but before makeup it softens your lips. It doesn’t repair cracked or chapped lips but it’s nice to wear before bed or throughout the day and smooths them out before you apply lipstick
Amber W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the rosy lips Vaseline...it makes my lips soft and rosy. I only stopped using it bc I read some unsettling information regarding putting Vaseline on your lips.
Mandy E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lip balm. I use the rosy lip one(my daughter uses creme brulee) it is a mini tub of Vaseline. Super cute. Its not very portable as far as it doesnt fit well in my jean pocket or anything- but throw it in your purse and go and its fine. The rosy scent and slight "flavor" is so nice. Its like sitting in a little garden. Its silky and soft on my lips and extremely moisturizing. Its really a wonderful product.
It does the job, it smells good, and it also gives your lip a rosy tint! But the container makes it a little hard to get your product since it's tiny and you have to dig in.
Nickela W.
Seaboard
Hello Influencers!!!👋My name is Nickela and let me tell you about these Lip Therapies! They make my lips so soft and they smell good! The packaging is so small and cute, you can store it ANYWHERE! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone and to use this mostly in the fall and the winter. Vaseline seems to work and last longer than the other leading lip brands. Until we meet again, Dream On☺️🌈 #DREAMTEAM #TEENINFLUENCER #BEATY #LIPPRODUCT #FOLLOWME #LIPPRODUCT
Becca G.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these little things! The cut tubs are easy to use and actually hold a lot! I'm a dipper, I love dipping using my hands for makeup so this is perfect. Both of them smell great and are silky smooth and hydrating.
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both of them are great!! Rosy lips makes my lips soft with a nice natural tint, and the creme brûlée smells amazing. They definitely get the job done and the price can't be beat. I buy them over and over, they're a definite beauty staple Vaseline Lip Therapy Creme Brulee & Rosy Lips
Pia B.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have one of these in every bag that I bring out, one in my bathroom, and one on my bedside table. Vaseline on the lips used to bring back memories of being on the dentists's chair growing up, greasy lipped and waiting for novocaine. Not this- it is a gentle, delightfully smelling, less oily variant that my lips and I can't do without. It helps lock in moisture so well that I can sleep in any climate and wake up sans dryness!
Crissy S.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the rosy lips mini! I have a big thing of Vaseline that I would use before bed because it's very moisturizing and I ended up finding the minis at Target which is great for tossing in my purse, or leaving on my desk at the office. Although I hate that I have to use my finger to apply it I can just rub it in my hands and it's not sticky at all.
Maliah P.
Spring
Beauty Junkie Expert
this Vaseline is a holy grail not just for chaped lips but for almost anything it helps me whenever I want to make perfume last longer I just dab the Vaseline where I want it to smell and then I sprayed perfume and then it will last all day. Also whenever I
Have chapped lips it heals it instantly I would recommend this product to everyone
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?