BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Eliana F.
Eliana F.
I love this product. It leave my lips moist and with a really nice glow. It is totally affordable and it can be find at any drugstore and supermarket.
Allison B.
Allison B.
This is my go to for nice and soft lips. I apply this lip balm right before I apply my lipstick. It also has a nice rosey tint to it which is a plus.
Hannah
Hannah
It's a pretty good product to keep my lips moisturized, as Vaseline has always been. The scent is much more pleasurable that regular Vaseline and I can always find it at my local walmart! I recommend it to anyone
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Bloomington Indiana
I didn't get the two pack, but I did try the Rosy Lips and loved it! It gives lips a little pink tint and is really hydrating. It leaves lips smooth and soft!
Jada S.
Jada S.
Opa Locka, FL
This is my favorite lip moisturizer. It has my lips feeling smooth and moisturized with one swipe. It's exceeds my expectations of a lip balm. 😍😍😍
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Perfect product to moisturize with after lip scrubs/masks etc. Perfect to keep in your bag for the fall and winter months. Repurchase for sure
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Kingsland, TX
I use this product on a daily basis when I'm not wearing lip stain it keeps my lips soft and hidrated I love that it doesn't wear off easily
Christal H.
Christal H.
Dyersburg
The rosy lip is my favorite. I love how it gives me a tint to my lips while keeping them soft all day. I highly recommend this lip product
It does the job, it smells good, and it also gives your lip a rosy tint! But the container makes it a little hard to get your product since it's tiny and you have to dig in.
Saralynn B.
Saralynn B.
Portsmouth
Love this product! My lips are always chapped, but when I use this product I have super smooth lips with no cracks or lines! Best lip care line!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?