BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dulce 🍭.
Dulce 🍭.
It make my lips feel really moisturized! I love to use it to prep my lips before any lipstick and even if I’m not using lipstick I love the shine it gives if I use it just by itself.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I really enjoy the scent of these products, but they can be overwhelming at times. The main thing I do not like is the unsanitary manner of how to apply these.
Nyia M.
Nyia M.
I love this Vaseline! My lips are always moisturized now. My lips are never dry and it is a life saver when winter comes. It's a good value for such a cheap price and is very gentle on the lips. The pink one gives you a nice, light shade.
Kara T.
Kara T.
Both of these little pots of magic sit in my nightstand for nightly application. The rose gives a little flush to the lips, which is nice. The crime brulee, however, is my fav by far! So scrumptious.
doris a.
doris a.
I LOOVVEEE this product so much !! Plus the smell it's so amazing ! And it leaves my lips after so soft and then it has like a natural pink like color when you put it on so of course your lips look like a natural pink color
Eliana F.
Eliana F.
I love this product. It leave my lips moist and with a really nice glow. It is totally affordable and it can be find at any drugstore and supermarket.
Allison B.
Allison B.
This is my go to for nice and soft lips. I apply this lip balm right before I apply my lipstick. It also has a nice rosey tint to it which is a plus.
Hannah
Hannah
It's a pretty good product to keep my lips moisturized, as Vaseline has always been. The scent is much more pleasurable that regular Vaseline and I can always find it at my local walmart! I recommend it to anyone
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Bloomington Indiana
I didn't get the two pack, but I did try the Rosy Lips and loved it! It gives lips a little pink tint and is really hydrating. It leaves lips smooth and soft!
Jada S.
Jada S.
Opa Locka, FL
This is my favorite lip moisturizer. It has my lips feeling smooth and moisturized with one swipe. It's exceeds my expectations of a lip balm. 😍😍😍
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?