BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa C.
Royal Oak
I haven't tried the rosy lips but I love creme brulee. It's small enough to keep in my back pocket at work and lasts forever. It smells great too! My lips stay moisturized for hours.
Dulce S.
Houston
It make my lips feel really moisturized! I love to use it to prep my lips before any lipstick and even if I’m not using lipstick I love the shine it gives if I use it just by itself.
Alexa M.
New York
I love these lip balms!! They’re super moisturizing. Plus the packaging is really cute. The creme brûlée lip balm smells superb and the rosy lip balm leaves my lips in a pinky tone.
Johanna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like vaseline on your lips, go for it. But I definitely do not think its very appealing as smell and taste. It is moisturizing but having it on your lips is a bit unappealing.
Antonia G.
Houston
I use this as part of my night routine. I apply it and wake up to soft and moisturized lips. I suffer from very dry chapped lips and this relives my lips from the painful chapped lips. I would recommend .
Mariana✨ G.
Hayden
I loved it, works amazing ! Makes my lips super moisturized and it doesn’t come off as quickly as other chapsticks I’ve used. It smells great and it has a very thick viscosity!
Destini P.
Carlisle
I loved the Rosy lips lip therapy! It was wonderful and smooth and moisturizing for my dry cracked lips. I received it as a sample and buy it regularly now because I love it!
Brittney H.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the rosy lips! It gives your lips a little bit of a tint, while it moisturizes your lips at the same time! This is my first time using it but I loved it! I will buy again!
Angejolie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had this used many times on me before photoshoots during makeup application. I love the consistency. And it really does moisturize but still manages to feel decently light.
Chanler M.
Rowlett, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this because it gives me a little color and not just looking like Vaseline. I love both of them but prefer the Rose one because you can’t lose anything rose scented!
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?