BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
New York
I love these lip balms!! They’re super moisturizing. Plus the packaging is really cute. The creme brûlée lip balm smells superb and the rosy lip balm leaves my lips in a pinky tone.
Antonia G.
Antonia G.
Houston
I use this as part of my night routine. I apply it and wake up to soft and moisturized lips. I suffer from very dry chapped lips and this relives my lips from the painful chapped lips. I would recommend .
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Raleigh, NC
I love the rosy lips! It gives your lips a little bit of a tint, while it moisturizes your lips at the same time! This is my first time using it but I loved it! I will buy again!
Juliette L.
Juliette L.
marriottesville
price fits perfect for how much product you get and it can work more than just your lips, you can put it on your elbows, and knees. it's very gentle on skin so if you have sensitive skin don't be worried.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Plant City, Florida
It makes my lips feel smooth and moisturized but not very long lasting. It comes in a very compact packaging which is great but didn't quite meet my expectations. It is gentle but once finishing it up, I don't think I would go but it again.
Jacie R.
Jacie R.
Makes your lips very soft. Easy to use. Very convenient packaging small and able to take anywhere. I bought it at Walmart. Very good for the price. I think I paid like 3 or 4 dollars. I do recommend it.
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
La Jolla
It moisturizes very well but it is definitely the more richer stickier kind so I recommend putting it on before you go to bed because then in the morning it's much more absorbed that it's not as sticky
Abby W.
Abby W.
James Creek, PA
I often get dry lips from wearing lipstick too often and this really helps moisten my lips, I often use it just for a dewy look for an every day look. But I'd recommend it.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Brooklyn, NY
They smell delicious and leave my lips very soft. They are very affordable and they work very well. The container is adorable, I only wish I didn't have to stick my finger in it to use it. I highly recommend to others!
Dulce 🍭.
Dulce 🍭.
It make my lips feel really moisturized! I love to use it to prep my lips before any lipstick and even if I’m not using lipstick I love the shine it gives if I use it just by itself.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?