BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Dayton
I very much enjoy this product, I use it literally every day. It keeps my lips super soft. The price wasn’t too bad, it was only like 1.76. It’s super gentle. The only improvement I think they could do is make it a tad bit bigger.
Nani M.
Nani M.
I love this lip gloss. It is perfect size to keep in my purse. I had a hard time finding this but finally found it at target. Would love for it to be sold in more stores. It says on it for soft pink lips and it leaves my lips so soft and gives them the perfect pink color.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Santa Fe, NM
I have never liked a lip balm more than I have like this one.  I take it to school with me every day, and it has never disappointed me. It goes smooth on your lips and doesn’t leave them too glossy. Very natural. I have healed so many chapped lip occasions and could not recommend this product more!!
C. Eliza T.
C. Eliza T.
Orange County
I really really enjoy this lip balm. It’s pretty cheap and it works really good! Very gentle on the lips and it makes them better in 1,2,3! I bought mine at target and I definitely went back for more. I really recommend it!
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Bellerose, NY
These are so scented, and taste so good so that when you accidentally get a little in your mouth it taste amazing. The packaging is adorable and makes me go back for more, I also like to reuse the packaging for traveling.
Payal P.
Payal P.
I've used the roses lip one. It leaves my lips feeling flakey and not at all moisturized. The scent is nice and faint and leaves the slightest pink tint on your lips. But personally not a big fan of it. It was just okay.
Jailyn L.
Jailyn L.
Lebanon
Leaves my lips feeling plump and moisturized all day! I can say by far my favorite chapstick and it lasts for a long time! I bought it at walmart so it’s super convenient to always pick up another one! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
Avari S.
Avari S.
Newton
These are great! I use the rosy lip one when I'm not wearing makeup and I want some color on my lips and I use the creme brûlée when I'm applying a more dry lipstick or liquid lipstick!
veronica l.
veronica l.
Brownsville
I’ve tried the red one and I love it! I use it overnight when my lips are really dry or just to wear for a natural look. It lasts really long! You can get it at Walmart. Would recommend
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
I love the Creme Brûlée! My lips are so soft and hydrated and I don't get the random icky taste from the plain Vaseline. This has become my favorite!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?