BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using The Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips!  It keeps my lips very mosturized and soft thought out the day. The packaging is very cute and it has very pleasant scent. I meet my expectations and would purchase again

Stephanie R.
Hot Springs
My lips feel amazing after using this! The product also smells amazing! It's light weight and super moisturizing. It's also very affordable! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something to help improve their dry lips!
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite product of all time! My go to lip balm if my lips are dried out and cracked! Not pricey at all and definitely would recommend! You can get them just about any place , I have a couple of these and love them!
Dylan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much. It works great, last awhile, and the scents smell amazing. This and Burt's bees are the best products to use if you have really dry lips like I do. I also really like this product because it works fast.
Madelyn W.
Lebanon
I️ keep these everywhere. My very favorite chapstick I️ own! I️ have them in my bedside table and car, purse and in my desk at work. Cremé brûlée is so nice and softening- it leaves my lips so hydrated and healthy feeling!
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought both of these for the colder months and use the heck out of them!! They smell great and apply smoothly. I have to make sure my hands are clean because I’m obviously dipping my finger into the product, but otherwise, great for lips and awesome smell!!
Qiana W.
Evansville, IN
I only used the Creme Brulee. I like the smell of the product and I believe it prevents further dryness and cracking but I don't feel it does much healing other that creating a barrier between your lips and the elements.
Ashlynne m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love both of these Lip balms they really make my lips feel good and I really like the fact that they don’t taste nasty they definitely leave my lips are very soft and smooth afterwords I highly recommend this to anyone.
Onna B.
Wyoming
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does the job of moisturizing my lips and leaving a little bit of a pinkish tinge to my lips as well! I like it but it does not last as long and feel as nice as some of my other lip products. It is still good though!
Jasmine P.
Geneva, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first bought this product back in August from Walmart. I instantly fell in love with it! It makes your lips feel SO soft and gives them a pinkish tiny! Also very easy to apply and I would definitely recommend!
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?