BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE lip gloss. Ever. The smell and taste is AMAZING. It works like a dream. I put this on when I start my makeup so at the end when I wipe it off to apply lipstick my lips are so smooth and I have no cracking!! Highly recommend this!!!
Esther S.
Chicago
I purchased the Rosy lips option and really like it! when my lips need major hydration it is perfect.  I leave it in my car and have had no issues with it melting in the summer.  It adds a slight pink color to my lips which I like.
Amelia S.
Taylor
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lip balm. I use it every morning and I wake up with soft and moisturizer lips. It's nice and thick so it's lasts a long time. I purchased it at my local Walmart. It's smells amazing and I went back and bought the rosy lips after I had the creme brûlée for a while!
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the Vaseline rosy lip balm for my chapped lips. I love its rosy sweet scent. It makes me want to constantly like my lips when I wear it. It’s pretty effective in keeping my lips from getting dry but I mainly use it for its smell.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to. I love the rosy lips. It moisturizes all day without having to apply over and over. When I see on sale at Walgreens I buy a couple. It’s a trusted brand and would recommend to everyone especially with winter coming up!
Stephanie R.
Hot Springs
My lips feel amazing after using this! The product also smells amazing! It's light weight and super moisturizing. It's also very affordable! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something to help improve their dry lips!
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using The Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips!  It keeps my lips very mosturized and soft thought out the day. The packaging is very cute and it has very pleasant scent. I meet my expectations and would purchase again

Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite product of all time! My go to lip balm if my lips are dried out and cracked! Not pricey at all and definitely would recommend! You can get them just about any place , I have a couple of these and love them!
Dylan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much. It works great, last awhile, and the scents smell amazing. This and Burt's bees are the best products to use if you have really dry lips like I do. I also really like this product because it works fast.
Madelyn W.
Lebanon
I️ keep these everywhere. My very favorite chapstick I️ own! I️ have them in my bedside table and car, purse and in my desk at work. Cremé brûlée is so nice and softening- it leaves my lips so hydrated and healthy feeling!
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?