BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anabelle F.
Anabelle F.
I started accutane about 2 months ago. And some may not know but accutane causes a lot of dryness. My lips were cracked and super disgusting until I began using Vaseline on them. I use the creme brûlée. It smells so gooooood.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Wagoner, OK
I like this product a lot! It keeps my lips really moisturized without me having to reapply. I really like the price point, it wasn't expensive at all. I wish it was easier to use but it doesn't stop me from buying it!
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Sacramento , CA
Great lip balm!!! Very cute and tiny so amazing for traveling! Doesn't feel so thick or sticky at all. I've been buying this product for years and never disappoints. I love the rosy tint it give too, very natural
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
I obtained this product from a friend that didn't mean to purchase it, and for good reason. I didn't really like the way it made my lips feel, or the color tint in which it left. Won't purchase it personally.
Sindel A.
Sindel A.
I like this. The packaging it so cute! But I do find this to be too oily for my liking. If you have trouble with some chapsticks being too oily this one will be just as oily or more. Love the smell though.
Katharine M.
Katharine M.
Brentwood, TN
These are so yummy smelling and the perfect size to keep in your purse or travel with. It's the classic Vaseline formula you know and love (for when those lips are EXTRA dry) in great scents! Love these.
Stephany G.
Stephany G.
Love the smell of the rose scented Vaseline! I put it on over night and in the morning my lips are plump and feel really nice! It cures chapped lips and itchiness of any sort! It's my favorite to use!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Redford, MI
This stuff is amazing! First, this little pot lasts FOREVER. Second, if truly makes my lips feel amazing. I also put it on underneath lipsticks in the morning to help them last longer in conjunction to using it to help my chapped lips.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Sheridan, AR
Love keeping these minis in my purse. Great price point and really nice for the fall and winter seasons when my lips start getting dry and need a little bit more than just a balm. Great scents as well.
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
San Antonio
I tired this product for a while to soothe dry lips in the winter. It works okay but you have to reapply often and it is hard to get out of the container. Especially if you have long nails like I do.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?