BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Savannah C.
Trenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stay far away from lip brands that will purposely dry my lips out like eos or Carmex bc of the high alcohol percentage in it, this is my go to for a couple months now. I have one in my purse, car, home, work and at my boyfriends house! Absolutely love it! And it lasts my all day !
Christina I.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So anyone who knows me knows I’m OBSESSED with the Rosey lip therapy. I️ keep one in every bathroom, handbag and my car. It’s the perfect tint without making my lips look crazy bright pink. My boyfriend who hates lipstick even likes it because it just hydrates without being sticky
Anna K.
Sherrill, NY
I like to mix this with my lipstick! It helps to save my lips from negative factors outside, and keep my lips soft even while I’m using professional make-up.
As using it alone, I can tell I like the color it left after it; as much as I like the feeling on my lips after using it!
Alli W.
Big Rapids
These two are very interesting products. The packaging is very nice and cute, but the scents seem to be a little off. The rose scent is very strong and the creme brûlée one did not smell like it would be creme brûlée at all. Nice lip balm though, it lasts for a very long time.
Suchada N.
I really like this one. I bought from CVS and target. I've been using it for 1 years ago. The small so good. And good quality. Vaseline Lip Therapy Creme Brulee & Rosy Lips
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with the creme brûlée flavor lip therapy chapstick! I keep it in my car since it’s gotten colder and use it everyday! It makes my lips super soft and comes in a cute tiny jar. I only got it by coincidence because it was on sale and have gone back to get it again! Love this product!
Meghan R.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vaseline is my go-to for my lips. It keeps them well hydrated & helps with healing overnight. It really creates a barrier between your lips and the elements & does a great job of keeping my lips from chipping throughout the day.
Veronica S.
Lucama , NC
First time buying and I'm impressed. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and it also gives a hint of pink on the lips! Price is reasonable and affordable. I purchased the pink Rosy one and I will be recommending this to my friends and family! (Drugstore product!)
Lillian Y.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these products so so so much. One I found out that kpop idol Jeon Jungkook uses the rosy lips I purchased it as soon as I could find it. It was cheap. A few minutes after applying it to my lips they felt so soft and smooth! I definitly recommend this.
Ashley J.
Riverdale
I suffer from very dry and cracked lips, but once I came across Vaseline's lip therapy Rosy Lips I no longer have to worry about the embarrassment of dry lips. My lips are instantly moisturized and softer than ever. This is my go-to lip gloss/ moisturizer.
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?