BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
I love these. Vaseline and aquaphor are the only brands I can use on my lips that prevent chapping. It's a little messy to dig your finger in to get the product but it's worth it to me. I love that the rose one has a slight tint. I wear it alone all the time.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Williamston, SC
I have the creme brûlée flavor and I really like how silky this makes my lips feel. The smell is amazing. The ONLY reason why I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I have to use my finger to apply and I hate getting it on my fingers. That's my only complaint
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
These are the best moisturizing lip products. The creme brûlée scented one is so subtlety sweet and a life saver in the winter. I use the rose one more so in the summer when I want some color on my lips but don't want to worry about reapplying constantly.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Lees Summit, MO
These are my two favorite drugstore overnight lip balms. They work really great as a lip mask if you do a thicker layer. During the day a light layer of rosy is great, but like I said overnight is where it's at and the creme brûlée scent is to die for.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Hesperia, CA
THEEEEEE BEST chapstick I have ever used. This is inexpensive and in such a cute little Vaseline package. It's convenient to take everywhere and it keeps my lips so moisturized. I've gone through about three tubes now and I've bought it at Walmart, Walgreens and rite aid. Life saver in the winter !
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
For some reason it doesn't let me just review the rosy lips which is the one I have. It is my favorite! Super gentle on your lips and it gives a very nice subtle lip tint. I always recommend it to those who ask about it. Don't go anywhere without it!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
i have these everywhere , just in my vanity i have about 5 , not including my purse . car , diaper bag etc .. i got mine at walmart and i am always buying more ! it is my favorite , i have gotten a couple of my friends hooked too !! try it out !
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Taylor
This is my favorite lip balm. I use it every morning and I wake up with soft and moisturizer lips. It's nice and thick so it's lasts a long time. I purchased it at my local Walmart. It's smells amazing and I went back and bought the rosy lips after I had the creme brûlée for a while!
Alexandre S.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
I tried the Vaseline rosy lip balm for my chapped lips. I love its rosy sweet scent. It makes me want to constantly like my lips when I wear it. It’s pretty effective in keeping my lips from getting dry but I mainly use it for its smell.
Bellyni M.
Bellyni M.
I love the creme brûlée one its my fave! Smells so good and the scent doesn’t linger I love how this feels on my lips nice and soft a nice moisture to the lips!

The rose scent was too strong for my liking. I do like the subtle pink tint.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?