BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried the creme brulee but I couldn't find the rosy lips alone. I really didn't like it, I only liked the color pop it added to my lips. Other than that, I think it's messy, sticky and not easy to apply. You have to use your fingers or an applicator (though it doesn't come with one). The scent/flavor is so unappealing as well. I will probably not get Vaseline lip products again because of it.
Amber D.
This product was great! I especially like this product during the winter because I find that this hydrated my lips for a longer period of time than other products I’ve tried before. It is not a holy grail, but it does get the job done. All in all I would say that the only grievance I had with this product was that because I tend to grow my nails out the product would often be difficult to get out of the pot.
Ayla S.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with the Rosy lip Vaseline. It claims to improve lip pigmentation over time and it actually works. Over time I noticed my Lips looking a little pinker without anything on them. I also really like the small jar/container it comes if, very convenient for on the go use. I will say though that having longer nails is difficult while using this cause it will get under your nails. Nonetheless it’s a great product ‘
Susannah B.
Fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE the Vaseline Rosy Lips. The tiny tub is just plain adorable. In traditional Vaseline form, it's a dense consistency and stays on overnight. Ever so slightly tinted, just enough to give a healthy flush. Got tubs of it for all my female family members a couple Christmases ago. The creme brûlée version was unfortunately a let down. Not a pleasant scent.
Tory M.
New Tripoli
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! They make my lips look healthy and feel so soft! I always have the rosy one in my purse or backpack. I’ve now bought it quite a few times. I like how small and convenient it is to carry. I usually buy mine at rite aid/Walgreens, and I believe Walmart carries it as well. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who has chronic dry lips!
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. Very small amount works extremely well to hydrate and soften my lips. I’m not happy that they’re not cruelty free, but dang if it doesn’t work better than anything else I’ve tried. For the dollar I spent on it, it’s lasted for well over a year and I still have over two thirds left. Can’t say I’d buy it again, but it works so well
Ingrid P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of my favorite chapsticks, I use it under my lipstick to give my lips some moisture. I was wary at first since most chapsticks make my lipstick run or not apply well, this one is absolutely perfect. If moisturizes my lips and allows me to put my regular makeup on without loosing the color of my lipstick.
Haylie F.
Ridge
I use this product day in and day out and although it's a small size it lasts me a decent amount of time! I wear it to bed, when I wake up, throughout the day and my lips stay nice and soft. I like that the product (the rosy one) has a slight tint to make your lips a little pinker. I 100% recommend this product if your looking to fix cracked lips.
Savannah C.
Trenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stay far away from lip brands that will purposely dry my lips out like eos or Carmex bc of the high alcohol percentage in it, this is my go to for a couple months now. I have one in my purse, car, home, work and at my boyfriends house! Absolutely love it! And it lasts my all day !
Christina I.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So anyone who knows me knows I’m OBSESSED with the Rosey lip therapy. I️ keep one in every bathroom, handbag and my car. It’s the perfect tint without making my lips look crazy bright pink. My boyfriend who hates lipstick even likes it because it just hydrates without being sticky
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?