BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ingrid P.
Ingrid P.
By far one of my favorite chapsticks, I use it under my lipstick to give my lips some moisture. I was wary at first since most chapsticks make my lipstick run or not apply well, this one is absolutely perfect. If moisturizes my lips and allows me to put my regular makeup on without loosing the color of my lipstick.
Maliah P.
Maliah P.
Spring
this Vaseline is a holy grail not just for chaped lips but for almost anything it helps me whenever I want to make perfume last longer I just dab the Vaseline where I want it to smell and then I sprayed perfume and then it will last all day. Also whenever I
Have chapped lips it heals it instantly I would recommend this product to everyone
Sarae T.
Sarae T.
LAWTON, OK
I put this on my lips before bed and when I wake up in the morning. Wearing it over night has my lips feeling soft and super plump the next morning. I also apply right before doing my makeup so my lips are ready to apply liquid lipstick. keeping them from drying up after a long wear.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Trenton
I stay far away from lip brands that will purposely dry my lips out like eos or Carmex bc of the high alcohol percentage in it, this is my go to for a couple months now. I have one in my purse, car, home, work and at my boyfriends house! Absolutely love it! And it lasts my all day !
Sunna Z.
Sunna Z.
Love this set! The rose mini is my favorite, since it adds a very slight pink tint to the lips. It also has a refreshing rose scent. The creme brûlée mini smells like generic vanilla and is just slightly less slick than the rose version. Both are relatively easy to use and apply with fingers.
Alli W.
Alli W.
Big Rapids
These two are very interesting products. The packaging is very nice and cute, but the scents seem to be a little off. The rose scent is very strong and the creme brûlée one did not smell like it would be creme brûlée at all. Nice lip balm though, it lasts for a very long time.
Anais C.
Anais C.
Belleville, NJ
This lip therapy has saved my lips so many times. I travel a lot and my lips are extremely sensitive and the constant change of weather had my lips in pretty bad shape. This is great for healing, moisturize and even using it as a gloss if you don't feel like using lipstick
Becca G.
Becca G.
Bloomington, IN
Love these little things! The cut tubs are easy to use and actually hold a lot! I'm a dipper, I love dipping using my hands for makeup so this is perfect. Both of them smell great and are silky smooth and hydrating.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is great for chapped lips! My only problem with it is the container.. it's pretty hard to use so I can't keep it in my purse because I usually use a q-tip to put it on, I'm not able to do it with my fingers without getting it under my nails. But I do love it as a night time balm.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Wilson, NC
First time buying and I'm impressed. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and it also gives a hint of pink on the lips! Price is reasonable and affordable. I purchased the pink Rosy one and I will be recommending this to my friends and family! (Drugstore product!)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?