BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
I absolutely love this lip balm. I use the rosy lip one(my daughter uses creme brulee) it is a mini tub of Vaseline. Super cute. Its not very portable as far as it doesnt fit well in my jean pocket or anything- but throw it in your purse and go and its fine. The rosy scent and slight "flavor" is so nice. Its like sitting in a little garden. Its silky and soft on my lips and extremely moisturizing. Its really a wonderful product.
Lili D.
Lili D.
Creme Brulee has a subtle smell but my absolute favorite is Rosy lips because of the light flattering tint it leaves on my lips. New lip products with lanolin (before I knew I was allergic) would give me reactions that take a week to recover and during that time literally nothing would soothe my lips except Vaseline Lip Therapy. I don't use these every day because of how often I have to reapply but when my lips are in some definite need of repair, nothing else I've tried can do the job better.
Quiana P.
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
Both of them are great!! Rosy lips makes my lips soft with a nice natural tint, and the creme brûlée smells amazing. They definitely get the job done and the price can't be beat. I buy them over and over, they're a definite beauty staple Vaseline Lip Therapy Creme Brulee & Rosy Lips
Pia B.
Pia B.
Glendale, AZ
I have one of these in every bag that I bring out, one in my bathroom, and one on my bedside table. Vaseline on the lips used to bring back memories of being on the dentists's chair growing up, greasy lipped and waiting for novocaine. Not this- it is a gentle, delightfully smelling, less oily variant that my lips and I can't do without. It helps lock in moisture so well that I can sleep in any climate and wake up sans dryness!
Nickela W.
Nickela W.
Seaboard
Hello Influencers!!!👋My name is Nickela and let me tell you about these Lip Therapies! They make my lips so soft and they smell good! The packaging is so small and cute, you can store it ANYWHERE! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone and to use this mostly in the fall and the winter. Vaseline seems to work and last longer than the other leading lip brands. Until we meet again, Dream On☺️🌈 #DREAMTEAM #TEENINFLUENCER #BEATY #LIPPRODUCT #FOLLOWME #LIPPRODUCT
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
I haven't tried the creme brulee but I couldn't find the rosy lips alone. I really didn't like it, I only liked the color pop it added to my lips. Other than that, I think it's messy, sticky and not easy to apply. You have to use your fingers or an applicator (though it doesn't come with one). The scent/flavor is so unappealing as well. I will probably not get Vaseline lip products again because of it.
Amber D.
Amber D.
This product was great! I especially like this product during the winter because I find that this hydrated my lips for a longer period of time than other products I’ve tried before. It is not a holy grail, but it does get the job done. All in all I would say that the only grievance I had with this product was that because I tend to grow my nails out the product would often be difficult to get out of the pot.
Susannah B.
Susannah B.
Fayetteville
LOVE the Vaseline Rosy Lips. The tiny tub is just plain adorable. In traditional Vaseline form, it's a dense consistency and stays on overnight. Ever so slightly tinted, just enough to give a healthy flush. Got tubs of it for all my female family members a couple Christmases ago. The creme brûlée version was unfortunately a let down. Not a pleasant scent.
Tory M.
Tory M.
New Tripoli
I love these! They make my lips look healthy and feel so soft! I always have the rosy one in my purse or backpack. I’ve now bought it quite a few times. I like how small and convenient it is to carry. I usually buy mine at rite aid/Walgreens, and I believe Walmart carries it as well. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who has chronic dry lips!
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Las Vegas
I LOVE the rosy lips mini! I have a big thing of Vaseline that I would use before bed because it's very moisturizing and I ended up finding the minis at Target which is great for tossing in my purse, or leaving on my desk at the office. Although I hate that I have to use my finger to apply it I can just rub it in my hands and it's not sticky at all.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?