BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaseline Lip Therapy ~ 2 Pack ~ Crème Brûlée & Rosy Lips

• Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, how cute is this little, baby sized Vaseline jar? It’s what mad me try these out. I remember searching for these when they first came out a few years back and I think I’ve purchased them all! My favorite is the cocoa butter but only because of its scent. I really enjoy all three flavors and can’t see how you can go wrong with any of them. I use a lip scrub on my lips and then apply this on top and it keeps my lips in tip-top kissable shape 👄. I also use this on top of a matte lipstick if it is too drying or to make my lips look juicy.
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the rosey lips lip therapy. It comes in a really cute packaging and it smells great. It isn’t too greasy and it doesn’t taste like anything. It gives my lips a nice glossy touch to them without being over bearing. The only downside is that if you have long nails it might be a little hard to get the product
Robyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only product my daughter will let me put on her chapped lips. Her little lips get so chapped, they crack and often bleed and I was desperate for something to put on them. She hates all other products due to the way they feel or the overly menthol or "chapstick" flavor/smell. We came across this Vaseline and she loves it! It isn't overpowering and doesn't bother her. And it works so well! Within a day her lips look so much better! I was shocked at the quick improvement, I thought for sure it would take a few days and was thrilled to see how much better her lips were by the end of the day. We do struggle to find the Creme Brulee in stores so I stock up every time I find it.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lose the reset lips Vaseline, it’s so great for your lips! The only problem I have with it is that you have to apply it with your fingers so you’re always going to have that residue on your hand. So always have a tissue or napkin around the clean your finger off before you get it on your clothes.
Lili D.
Creme Brulee has a subtle smell but my absolute favorite is Rosy lips because of the light flattering tint it leaves on my lips. New lip products with lanolin (before I knew I was allergic) would give me reactions that take a week to recover and during that time literally nothing would soothe my lips except Vaseline Lip Therapy. I don't use these every day because of how often I have to reapply but when my lips are in some definite need of repair, nothing else I've tried can do the job better.
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite balms for my lips by Vaseline. They’re creamy and have a good smell and flavor and most of all they moisturize my lips very well and protect them from getting chapped in the cold. I love the feeling of this on my lips.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vaseline is always my go to during the winter months when my lips start to get really chapped around the edges. I normally hate the taste but this new creme brûlée flavor is amazing! I put it in right before bed and wake up with soft lips!
Hannah H.
Bay City , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been a long time user of Vaseline as lip balm, so naturally I’m a huge fan of their lip products! The rosy lips product contains pigmentation which makes it my favorite! I will continue to purchase these products and hope they continue to expand flavors!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this balm in my stocking from “SANTA clause” (wink wink) a few years ago, I hadn’t heard of it before then. I like to use the rosy balm which has a sheer pink wash of color to it. Vaseline products are some of the best for soothing overly dry or cracked skin, this balm is not exception.
The only thing I don’t like is that you have to dig this out of a jar, your girl has fingernails I don’t want that stuff stuck under my nails all day.
Raven S.
Nortonville, KY
I use this lip therapy for a lot of things it is good for lip being dry and when I’m dying my hair if you put it around your forehead on your ears the hair dye won’t saying . I buy this stuff like every month !
Brittany S.
Adding to my wish list! I have only seen the original and cocoa lip butters. Does anyone know if these are limited edition?