Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Crème Brulee Mini uploaded by parnian R.Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Crème Brulee Mini uploaded by Edwin P.

BY VASELINE

Vaseline Lip Therapy Lip Balm, Creme Brulee 0.25 oz (Pack of 12)

Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Crème Brulee Mini

Start your review of Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Crème Brulee Mini!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Loke D.
This vaseline is great as a multiuse priduct. My sister has eczema and uses it if she gets dry and loves it. The scent is amazing and keeps your lips moisturized for a long time.
Emme B.
castle pines colorado
The smell is great and I put this on my lips every night after my favorite lush lip scrub. Sometimes I also put it on my eyelashes and brows to make them grow but it feels different because of the type but that might just be me overthinking.
Han M.
Hartford City
Very thick and healing. Smells amazing! Great for a before bed routine or a long day. It goes on smooth and sucks into the dry parts of your lips. Makes kisses way softer.
Joanna N.
Charlotte
This is probably my favorite flavor/scent. This is very moisturizing, not overly fragrant. No rebound dryness with this. I have bought this several times. High recommend!
April F.
White Pine
I love the taste, smell and effectiveness of this lip balm. Only down side is the packaging. It comes in a very small container that is hard to fit your finger in.
Lindsey L.
I love this stuff. It’s lightly scented so it’s not overwhelming. I get eczema on my lips during the winter and this has been a lifesaver. I keep it at my vanity and use it first thing out of the shower. Works like a charm.
Diana D.
East Haven
My favorite! Esposito during the winter! My lips tend to get super chapped during the winter and this chapstick always helps ! It met every expectation of mine .
Esther D.
bolingbrook
Works really well! Lasts long, heals lips quickly, and smells good. Your lips will feel so soft as soon as it’s on. The only downside is it gets on your fingers.
dae d.
I honestly think that all Vaseline products are amazing, this product is very much so affective , I personally us this specific one for dry skin for me I like to put a little on my face & lips. Safe to use.
Steven L.
I love how small this is. i can keep in my my purse or pocket with now problems at all. the smell is amazing. i always keep extras in my medicine cabinet. this is my go to for dry lips in the winter.