Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Crème Brulee Mini uploaded by parnian R.Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Crème Brulee Mini uploaded by Edwin P.

BY VASELINE

Vaseline Lip Therapy Lip Balm, Creme Brulee 0.25 oz (Pack of 12)

Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Crème Brulee Mini

Start your review of Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Crème Brulee Mini!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nilay G.
patna
Very gentle and effective balm for lips.starts working form first day of usage.it is very gentle so best for those who have allergy problem.worth buying it.but not long lasting so i have sifted to himalaya lip balm.recommended to them who have minor lips problem
Shelby L.
Liverpool
A great smelling and gorgeous product. Worth the money. Great as a general lip balm, however in regards to healing properties, there are more efficient products. Still good to have!
Chantelle L.
Toronto
I LOVE the mini Vaseline packs. I think the packaging is beyond adorable and the crepe brûlée flavour is to dye for. I love the consistency of the Vaseline balm. It adds a nice lip glossy nude shine but it extremely hydrating. Best of both worlds
Momina H.
These are so great for travel. My mum got this for me and I always keep this one in my bag. Vaseline is the best moisturiser. Sometime when I forget my lotion or hand cream, I would scoop a little of this 😄
Steff K.
Love the smell. Vaseline never disappoints! Great lip balm, very effective for dry lips. I’ve been using the brand for a while now, the packaging is compact and easy to use. Recommending to everyone!
H E.
Me encanta la recomiendo para suavisar labios, para heridas.mi esposa la usa para sicatrizar los tatuajes.. el empaque es bonito y se me hace muy bien para el precio..la recomiendo.
ISABEL M.
Fl, miami

vaselina labios rosados
Sensación rica con un agradable olor ideal para el día a día y súper práctico para tenerlo en el automóvil, estética o cartera entre otros.
qa b.
I use this every evening just before I turn the light off at bedtime . It definitely is a good balm and keeps my lips soft , The only downside is that you have to dig into the little pot with your fingers to apply.
member-ead7b
Very rich and thick provide apt moisture to the lips over a night and it’s not at all pricey very gentle to use even when applied to kids ..I have been using it since my child hood Nd would definately buy it again
Allarah H.
Good product, smells amazing and keeps lips soft for most of the day I use it in my skincare routine in the morning and just before I go to bed pretty simple packaging.