BY VASELINE

Vaseline Lip Therapy Lip Balm, Creme Brulee 0.25 oz (Pack of 12)

Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Omg I love this flavor of the Vaseline Lip Therapy Crème Brûlée And I love the mini size they are just so cute and the perfect size to fit in your purses and go and you’ll have nice kissable lips because if your lips are chapped theirs no better chapstick for the price that will make your lips nice and soft and kissable especially with this bomb flavor!!!!
Brandy L.
Flagstaff , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I am completely head over heels for all of Vaseline lip care products. They are perfect for sensitive skin, eczema, and allergies. They are the best lip care brand for maintaining moisture too! They can be a little thick, but a little bit goes a long way. The Creme Brulee is a fun flavor to have and I love the smell so much!
Alicia O.
Great product! Keeps my lips moisturized for a long period of time! I don't need to keep reapplying a bunch of times throughout the day. I know a lot of my friends use this product also, and they love it as much as I do. I recommend it to anyone who had issues with dry, cracked lips.
Erika M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these little Vaseline lip balms! They are so cute. I think that they are great for everyday use however in the winter my lips have been too dry and I’ve been using another product that has more hydration. My go to for spring and summer though.
Sandra D.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
When it said instant soft lips I thought it was a joke. After about a minute, without even noticing, my lips were completely soft and smooth. This is definitely something that I will continue to use daily. Over all this is a really great product.
Chrisha A.
Pitman, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Vaseline is probably the best thing you can put on dry lips so the fact that it is portable and tastes amazing is awesome... but trying to scrape some out of this tiny container is a pain... then it’s under your nails and on your fingers
Janell B.
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter MiniVaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini So soft so great. I love how it makes my lips feel nice and soft and the price point is pretty good. I wear it most and i love it at night
Abby S.
Erie
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this product! It smells so good and feels great on my lips! It heals chapped lips and helps prevent them from coming back. I’d definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for some lip care during the winter!
Sami L.
Batesville
Purchased at: Walmart
this is great to moisturize your lips! it helped my lips heal after a very brutal winter last year and is helping with this brutal winter as well! i would highly recommend this product for every season! it truly is great!
Courtney G.
Kearny, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Extremely moisturizing and smells like a dream! The small packaging makes it super convenient to throw in your purse on the go. All the perks of the original Vaseline formula with the sweet smell of Creme Brûlée!